• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hot MILF Connie volunteers to have her feet tickled!

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
I got a call last week from someone I had only met once, named Connie. It turns out she's Lorelei's neighbor, and a friend of Gina (look back in our archives to remember her). It seems Connie is a free-spirited fiery little thing who had gone drinking with her two friends who kept talking about being tickled, and she (after more than a few drinks) asked them what they were talking about. Next thing you know -- here she is!

Connie is a little red-headed spitfire in her late 40s with size 7.5 feet and wiggly little toes that immediately started spasming when I began dragging a feather under them! It turns out those toes would be her undoing too, because although the soles of her feet are sensitive, when I started taking feathers and paintbrushes to the soft skin between her toes, that's when she really started to react!

She only had time to shoot two separate clips that I've tried to load as much into as possible, so you'll get as much giggling, laughing and hearing her suffer the tickling as I can manage to pack in -- no extraneous fluff in these clips, just tickling! This first one is where she learns how soft-tipped things like sable-tipped paintbrushes between the toes can drive her batty, and the second one is where she finds out how a nubbly-tined hairbrush feels different on the bottoms of the feet than she might expect!

Please welcome hot MILF Connie to Stuck In The Stocks! She sounds like she's having a lot of fun! :bounce:

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Very cool , knismo. Connie seems like she's a great LEE & her feet look friggin' fantastic! I'll be looking forward to seeing more of her.

Thanks for the clip.

Knismo, great clip! Love the ticklee's laughter and the playful way you elicit it with the small gesturing movements of the two feathers. Nice work!

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back