• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

House of the Dragon and... feet

yhola

Spoiler alert! No huge spoilers here from a House of the Dragon perspective, but if you haven't yet seen the episode that aired on 10/19, read no further.

I didn't expect to see it in a GOT episode, but we have a foot fetish scene, ladies and gentlemen! As usual, I'm slightly disappointed that the scene was painted in a creepy light, as it tends to be in these mainstream scenes, but I also found the scene to be comedic... and also kinda hot.

Appreciate other people's perspectives!

yhola

I agree! its really annoying that it’s always portrayed as the creepiest thing - but it’s no different than her showing her boobs etc. all in all it’s lazy writing as the guy is not supposed to be likeable so they made him disabled and gave him a foot fetish.

That being said - it was pretty sexy the way she took the stockings off - and I would have liked to have caught a glimpse of the queens soles &#55357;&#56834;

Yeah, whoever wrote the scene obviously wanted to show the situation as being creepy.

It was obvious the person didn’t know a single thing about some who has a foot fetish. I mean, she didn’t even show her soles. This came out of nowhere and I was like, I’m glad I get to see it, but why did it have to be so creepy. Also, why did she not show her soles! What a waste! I demand soles!!!

I haven't seen the scene yet, but I saw that Twitter blew up over it. The reactions alone told me that it was a typical stereotypical/creepy portrayal.

D4619055-5311-4CBE-91C7-05A38CC5C015.jpegThe memes really show how many people love to kink shame. Still funny though, check this one out lol

I saw an article suggesting that this was worse than the incest on the show, I mean come on, really?

The usual kink shaming going on, which is standard for any foot fetish stuff on tv.

I thought it was a good scene though. As soon as she slipped out of her shoes and put them on the table I knew it was going to be that he had a foot fetish.

I saw an article suggesting that this was worse than the incest on the show, I mean come on, really?

The usual kink shaming going on, which is standard for any foot fetish stuff on tv.

I thought it was a good scene though. As soon as she slipped out of her shoes and put them on the table I knew it was going to be that he had a foot fetish.

Right? An Uncle having sex with his niece, brothers and sisters marrying and having kids and old ass men having relations with young teenage girls and no one is freaking out. Barely a peep. But a scene where a grown woman shows her feet to indicate another adult character has a foot fetish? OH MY GOD!! HOW DISGUSTING! HOW CAN YOU SHOW US THIS?!! HE IS A CREEP!!

It does get rather annoying...

Her feet were nice though. i am sure her Wikifeet page blew up. hahaha

Apparently on the next episode she needs him to risk his life, and as payment she lotions up and he tickles her with a brush.

I just watched that episode, "The Green Council," on HBO on demand. It is just as bad as you said, with the man who has the erotic interest in women's feet portrayed as a degenerate pervert.

Here is a summary of the foot scene from ELLE magazine:

"Even as she escapes her father’s chambers, the queen is to be humbled further this evening. She encounters Larys, who teases information about how and why Otto learned of Aegon’s hiding place before she did. Alicent sits, removes her shoes, and Larys speaks again, of a web of spies operating for Otto’s benefit within the Red Keep. He pauses, and Alicent slips off her stockings, quiet but seething. The Clubfoot allows another detail: One of the spies is Alicent’s handmaiden, Talia—a fact many fans had already suspected, given the character’s inexplicable prominence in episodes past. They agree to dispose of her discretely, and Alicent lifts her feet as a reward, turning her face away as Larys masturbates. Dragon gleefully employs rampant incest and graphic childbirth scenes, yet little has made my stomach churn like this moment between supposed allies."

This reviewer, who found eroticism of feet more stomach-churning than incest, is an associate editor of ELLE.

ITT: People complaining we get portrayed as creepy.

Also ITT: Dude demanding soles.

Anyway.

I've been kinda-sorta studying trends in media over the last ten years or so and there are a few things y'all need to know. The first, is that a lot of these 'reboot' shows are being written by people who don't know what they're doing. They're not the original writers and a lot of times don't actually care about the original source material. Even more often, they actually, literally, hate you. It's very much a thing now to deliberately write a shitty show and then simply label anyone who doesn't like it as some kind of -ist; racist, sexist, whatever. You've also got a trend of people writing clickbait articles about shit that they don't actually believe just because it will get people to click on the article.

So yes, since a lot of men have fetishes, it's totes ok to make this (ugh) man be a total pervert, and of course the most common and meme-worthy (...because a lot of these people live online 24/7) kink out there nowadays is the foot fetish, (because "feet pics") so hey, let's do some lazy writing and kink-shame this dude because in today's world, misandry is "in".

And since man-bashing gets clicks, naturally Elle is going to jump on board. It's quite possible the "journalist" who wrote that article doesn't have a problem with feet at all, but she knew that trolling men on the Internet would get more exposure. Doubt that? You posted about it, didn't you? How many of you ran over there to hate-read the article?

Exactly.

It's called "fan baiting", BTW.

ITT: People complaining we get portrayed as creepy.

Also ITT: Dude demanding soles.

Anyway.

I've been kinda-sorta studying trends in media over the last ten years or so and there are a few things y'all need to know. The first, is that a lot of these 'reboot' shows are being written by people who don't know what they're doing. They're not the original writers and a lot of times don't actually care about the original source material. Even more often, they actually, literally, hate you. It's very much a thing now to deliberately write a shitty show and then simply label anyone who doesn't like it as some kind of -ist; racist, sexist, whatever. You've also got a trend of people writing clickbait articles about shit that they don't actually believe just because it will get people to click on the article.

So yes, since a lot of men have fetishes, it's totes ok to make this (ugh) man be a total pervert, and of course the most common and meme-worthy (...because a lot of these people live online 24/7) kink out there nowadays is the foot fetish, (because "feet pics") so hey, let's do some lazy writing and kink-shame this dude because in today's world, misandry is "in".

And since man-bashing gets clicks, naturally Elle is going to jump on board. It's quite possible the "journalist" who wrote that article doesn't have a problem with feet at all, but she knew that trolling men on the Internet would get more exposure. Doubt that? You posted about it, didn't you? How many of you ran over there to hate-read the article?

Exactly.

It's called "fan baiting", BTW.

Interesting take. Also interesting is that even though we're now becoming more inclusive and consciously checking our biases at the door, that clearly stops when it comes to things like the foot fetish. We used to call people gay in the past and think it was funny, and now that's rightfully not ok anymore, but society still accepts kink shaming. And for whatever reason, it feels like that shaming often comes from the woke, the people that preach acceptance.

Interesting take. Also interesting is that even though we're now becoming more inclusive and consciously checking our biases at the door, that clearly stops when it comes to things like the foot fetish.

It has nothing to do with the foot fetish itself, it has to do with "let's make fun of men" and "foot fetish" is low-hanging fruit. I can guarantee you that if butt sniffing was the most common fetish in the world, they'd have made him a butt sniffer.

You'd think one of us would be in the writer's room by now. Need more soles!

Yeah a sole shot would have been great!! I was sad over that lol.

I thought the scene was pretty hot as is though. Felt so villainous to me not creepy. :)

The bad guy with a foot fetish! I'll take it! It didn't seem creepy to me... but I am not vanilla haha... could it have been much better than her just displaying her feet and him masturbating? Yes. I feel with info he provided there should have at least been some toe sucking and yes a shot of the soles!
And I don't even have a foot fetish lol

That was the part that was so strange... You're taking about a show with a guy that takes his TEENAGED NIECE'S virginity,, and later marries her to continue the family bloodline, and nobody bats an eye... but when a woman uses her feet to buy information from a skeevy guy, the whole internet loses its mind!

That was the part that was so strange... You're taking about a show with a guy that takes his TEENAGED NIECE'S virginity,, and later marries her to continue the family bloodline, and nobody bats an eye... but when a woman uses her feet to buy information from a skeevy guy, the whole internet loses its mind!

Wait.. Daemon didn't take her virginity that night on silk street. Unless I missed something? They made out, but he pushed her away and left her. Then she went back to her room and seduced Cole and lost her virginity to him. Right? Lol

Yeah it seems weird that out of all the sick, sadistic shit that has been in the GoT series that THIS is where people want to draw the line. Just shows that some of these supposed "progressive" types aren't as accepting of other people's lifestyles as they like they to claim they are.

I’m wondering if it was written weird since that’s how they see it; more than a few of us have probably gone too far & mailed, posted, PM’ed or DM’ed the actresses over and over again about their feet, their ticklishness, “rate it from 1 to 10,” “can I bye ur socks?” etc.

I’d guess even the writers got a few missives or two demanding “can you put in more barefoot scenes?” “Make enslaved Queen Mordor kiss the feet of the conquering Princess Katniss of Tatooine?” “Y’all should put in a torture scene using tickling lol.”

The worst of too many of us have no problem making it weird for complete strangers just doing their jobs.

I don't think this scene was just a funny meme scene. George is a co writer for the show and having read the GoT books he goes into great detail describing the sandaled feet of Danaerys on multiple occasions. He starts of another chapter with a full on foot worship scene.

Dude isn't even trying to hide his fetish in his books. Kinda like Tarantino, and I am quite sure this won't be the last scene we get like this. George doesn't care just like Tarantino doesn't. They can put their fetishes out there on full display and get money for it.

Hey, i guess back in the day a lady showing some ankle would be scandalous. Dude got to see ankle and foot, its a party.

The memes and everything, I would not be too worried: memes are supposed to make fun of everything and everyone. Other people's kinks are as legit a target as my own, I suppose. I have seen a lot of memes back when Bob Odenkirk was accidentally outed, and I think they were hilarious.

Now the "creep has a foot/tickle fetish" though... It annoys me as much as it does you. I mean, logically, villains are people too, and it is normal that they have kinks as well. But as a gamer, it reminds me of those times when gamers were portrayed as cringy, disgusting, asocial quasi-autistic perverts. Same thing here, I have the unpleasant feeling that should such representations become overwhelmingly present in the media, it might give us a bad reputation. I have Russian friends too, who are a little bit fed up with being the bad guys in every film, game and TV show under the sun.

That said, I don't think there is much to be done. I guess it depends on where you live, but people seem to be generally cool with such an innocent kink, not to mention the fact that it is one of the most common in the world. Nothing good ever comes from censorship anyways, so let writers do what they do best and surely the positives will far outweigh the negatives in the long run! :typerhappy:

EDIT: One more thing I'd like to mention: some foot lovers ARE INDEED really weird and DO ACT in creepy ways. Just scroll any woman's Instagram and look at the comments that accumulate, requesting (sometimes in awfully crude terms) feet pics etc... We know, not the majority, etc, etc... but I really want to slap those dudes who give us a bad name. If everybody acted more gentlemanly, surely the ladies would actually LOVE to show their feet more and let us marvel at their beauty.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back