• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How common are men in the TMF chatroom pretending to be women?

Lee Ishler

TMF Expert
I ask this because I recently had a bad experience with two of them, and when I told my friends about it here, they confirmed those are both guys, even though they have pics of women on their avatars. One PM'd me and got real nasty when I told him I was a guy, the other I initially PM'd, then they got real nasty for no apparent reason. Needless to say, I blocked them both.

If this is the case, then I know I need to be very careful in there. After that, I don't think I'll PM with strangers anymore, I'll stick with the people I already know.

Hi Lee,

I think it's a huge problem and one of the reasons I look for people with a blue check mark by their name because than I know that they have been verified by TMF Jeff.

Hi Lee,

I think it's a huge problem and one of the reasons I look for people with a blue check mark by their name because than I know that they have been verified by TMF Jeff.

Thanks for that advice. Yes I do look at profiles and ignore the people who PM me that have blank ones, no friends or posts, etc., but there may be many that do a pretty good job of it all. They could be fooling a lot of people.

For the life of me, I don't understand what these folks get out of doing this. Is it just for the shits and grins, or do they assume no one will talk to them as guys?

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

For the life of me, I don't understand what these folks get out of doing this. Is it just for the shits and grins, or do they assume no one will talk to them as guys?

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

I think it's both.

The thing is, there are some good people in the chat room. That is how I was able to make some friends on the TMF, because I don't see that it's easy to do posting here in the forum. But it's not easy, and you have to be careful. Use discernment, there's a lot of creepy people out there.

When you see names like "ticklishmommy", "ticklemeinmybikini", "naughtyticklishsecretary", etc. (not real names from chatroom...but you get the idea)....they are surely men pretending to be women. I don't get it either....but I think there are a lot of them.

Not limited to the TMF chat for sure. Fairly commonplace in blind interactions where there’s sex(ish) stuff involved. My theory is you have “territickle” men, who are gay but pose as women to chat with straight men. And then you have straight men, who pose as women to chat with lesbian or bi women for the f/f thrill.

Tklfann is right, certain nicknames are very suspect. No woman could choose nicks like "ticklishmommy" or similar. Another suspect sign could be the absence in the profile of any photo. Because it is easy to find if photos are stolen from another site around internet. There are websites that discover stole photos immediately.

How common are men pretending to be women on the ̶T̶M̶F̶ ̶C̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶R̶o̶o̶m̶ internet?

Very.

When you see names like "ticklishmommy", "ticklemeinmybikini", "naughtyticklishsecretary", etc. (not real names from chatroom...but you get the idea)....they are surely men pretending to be women. I don't get it either....but I think there are a lot of them.

Yes I get the idea. I have seen some names VERY similar to that.

Last edited:
Tklfann is right, certain nicknames are very suspect. No woman could choose nicks like "ticklishmommy" or similar. Another suspect sign could be the absence in the profile of any photo. Because it is easy to find if photos are stolen from another site around internet. There are websites that discover stole photos immediately.

I know what you mean here, but if the profile only has one photo, or a photo on the avatar but not in the profile, yes I am suspect. If there are several photos of the person then I think there's more of a chance of it being legit, but it's still not 100% proof. You need to look at their posts (if any) and everything else. And most profiles I see here do not have any photo at all, but I don't know if that means they are lying about gender, not in all cases. Also I have been in other chatrooms and sites and they were always heavily moderated, but I don't see that here, I'm not sure why that is. So just remember we have to do all that ourselves, and it's not easy.

Hi Lee,

Hi NHTickler, can you tell me how I get verified? And are all TMF members aware of this? Thanks.

It can be found in the Welcome to the TMF then frequently asked questions. To quote Jeff:
"So to combat this, we've implemented a system of Verification. People who are Verified will have a blue checkmark next to their username.

Being verified means that a person has either

1) been to a Tickling Gathering and/or been verified by me or someone I know and trust, or
2) done a 10 second video chat with me.

Video chats for verification will be very fast and all-business. We just need to establish that you're a live human who matches their TMF persona."
I hope this helps :)
I'm still waiting for a response so I can get verified too

How do i get a blue check mark? I can assure you im not really a moose :p

All things considered, I've encountered a lot of people who are who they say they are on the TMF. As opposed to the more general internet (and especially Reddit) where a lot of women are actually just dudes.

Hi NHTickler, can you tell me how I get verified? And are all TMF members aware of this? Thanks.

Sure! Just message TMF Jeff and he will set up a skype session with you to make sure you are who you say you are. I wish all members of the TMF would get verified as it would make it better for everyone. If someone doesn't have a blue check mark, I'm usually suspicious.

Sure! Just message TMF Jeff and he will set up a skype session with you to make sure you are who you say you are. I wish all members of the TMF would get verified as it would make it better for everyone. If someone doesn't have a blue check mark, I'm usually suspicious.

While objectively that is a good idea and would make things SOO much easier, you also have to think about the real people who just arent comfortable with showing their face. It may only be for ten seconds but some people will still not be comfy with it due to self esteem issues or personal beliefs. Anonymity on the internet is a double edged sword, it can help someone feel confident enough to be able to talk to others without fear but work the opposite way too.

Not limited to the TMF chat for sure. Fairly commonplace in blind interactions where there’s sex(ish) stuff involved. My theory is you have “territickle” men, who are gay but pose as women to chat with straight men. And then you have straight men, who pose as women to chat with lesbian or bi women for the f/f thrill.

Exactly, there are both of these. A lot of gay men in chat will PM saying they are male, but at least they are being honest, and all you have to do is say you're not interested. But if I get PM'd by someone claiming to be female, right off the bat I'm suspicious. With females, from my experience anyway, you almost always have to make the first move.

that sucks i don't have web camera or id love to get the checkmark

It can be found in the Welcome to the TMF then frequently asked questions. To quote Jeff:
"So to combat this, we've implemented a system of Verification. People who are Verified will have a blue checkmark next to their username.

Being verified means that a person has either

1) been to a Tickling Gathering and/or been verified by me or someone I know and trust, or
2) done a 10 second video chat with me.

Video chats for verification will be very fast and all-business. We just need to establish that you're a live human who matches their TMF persona."
I hope this helps :)
I'm still waiting for a response so I can get verified too

Thank you very much, Jmw. I'll definitely look into this.

While objectively that is a good idea and would make things SOO much easier, you also have to think about the real people who just arent comfortable with showing their face. It may only be for ten seconds but some people will still not be comfy with it due to self esteem issues or personal beliefs. Anonymity on the internet is a double edged sword, it can help someone feel confident enough to be able to talk to others without fear but work the opposite way too.

I understand completely. I get nervous being on cam, or posting pictures of myself, etc. But in this case, it may be worth it, for safety reasons.

Thanks NHTickler. I'll definitely look into getting checked. And I'll look out for that check with others too. I've always seen it, just didn't know what it meant. I'm sticking with the checked people!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back