• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How common are men in the TMF chatroom pretending to be women?

I had pics of my wife that I have posted here copied and used by someone on another site (someone on this site recognized the pics and gave me a heads up) claiming to be her. So yes, there are people out there that resort to things like that, I guess that’s how they get their rocks off. Luckily I have enough sense to never post her face. But I have to admit before that incident I never considered that possibility (someone hijacking her pics and pretending to be her) but after doing some research I found that it’s unfortunately more common than you would think.

I had pics of my wife that I have posted here copied and used by someone on another site (someone on this site recognized the pics and gave me a heads up) claiming to be her. So yes, there are people out there that resort to things like that, I guess that’s how they get their rocks off. Luckily I have enough sense to never post her face. But I have to admit before that incident I never considered that possibility (someone hijacking her pics and pretending to be her) but after doing some research I found that it’s unfortunately more common than you would think.

That's terrible. Someone told me a long time ago that people do this, I was told it is done on Facebook, for example, to make fake profiles. And I was on a site once where I was constantly getting messaged by various "women" who used lots of sexy pictures, gotten from who knows where, claiming they were interested in me, but I found out these were scams to try and get money from people, and it's a very common thing. It was along the lines of, "Hello, my name is Mistress Amanda, and I would very much like to get to know of you...I kiss you!" So it was pretty obvious that it was a scammer. I heard a lot of guys fall for it.

They're actually pretty easy to identify , you just have to ask them a few "trap" questions, and like as not they'll pretty much fall kneck deep into the trap almost immediately. Although I'm sure their are exceptions!.

Thanks for telling me that, jayson. I'm sure I can think of some good trap questions!

Even territickle was easy to unmask. For as (unfortunately) successful as he was getting people to make m/m videos for him, it was obvious to many of us that it was a man hiding behind a pic of some blonde 80s girl with big hair.

I remember me and a few others starting a thread about him, and all take turns posting lyrics of the Kinks’ “Lola”. I got a mailbox full of hundreds of junk emails right after. Haha!

I never met this territickle person. But I think this happens a lot online, it's some shady, creepy guy pretending to be a woman. Pretty sickening. There are a few creepy women out there, but it's rare. Actually I met one, but I won't go into it. And yes she really was a woman, I know because we Skyped. And she pretended to be SEVERAL women. I was pretty stupid, I must admit...

They tend to use OLD pictures too. The picture quality is bad, the girl in the photo is attractive but has an outdated fashion sense…think skinny eye brows or Paris Hilton circa 2005 fashion sense. You can just tell no attractive woman in 2023 would use that as her avatar. And then a reverse image search usually confirms your suspicions. Of course they’re never willing to provide a new photo because of privacy, but had no problem with the old photo. They’re never interested in getting to know you. And an obnoxious amount of “hahaha” or “lol”.

Unscientific guess….80% are dudes

They tend to use OLD pictures too. The picture quality is bad, the girl in the photo is attractive but has an outdated fashion sense…think skinny eye brows or Paris Hilton circa 2005 fashion sense. You can just tell no attractive woman in 2023 would use that as her avatar. And then a reverse image search usually confirms your suspicions. Of course they’re never willing to provide a new photo because of privacy, but had no problem with the old photo. They’re never interested in getting to know you. And an obnoxious amount of “hahaha” or “lol”.

Unscientific guess….80% are dudes

I think you're right. The whole thing just seems too obvious and predictable. And women just don't talk like that.

"So what do you like about tickling?"

"Are you into cock tickling?"

No, I'm sorry, women just don't ask things like that. I think these people are robots.

Sure! Just message TMF Jeff and he will set up a skype session with you to make sure you are who you say you are. I wish all members of the TMF would get verified as it would make it better for everyone. If someone doesn't have a blue check mark, I'm usually suspicious.

Is the verification process still taking place?

Is the verification process still taking place?

I was told it was, I guess you'd have to ask TMF Jeff. Also I do have a few friends here who told me who the imposters are. They've been here longer than me so they should know. But at this point I'm starting to figure it out for myself.

Sure! Just message TMF Jeff and he will set up a skype session with you to make sure you are who you say you are. I wish all members of the TMF would get verified as it would make it better for everyone. If someone doesn't have a blue check mark, I'm usually suspicious.

*smirks* are you now? :p

I think you're right. The whole thing just seems too obvious and predictable. And women just don't talk like that.

"So what do you like about tickling?"

"Are you into cock tickling?"

No, I'm sorry, women just don't ask things like that. I think these people are robots.

Women most certainly can ask those things if they'd like to know them.... I've personally asked "what do you like about tickling" before- and I'm not a dude.... lol

Making blanket assumptions is how issues arise and misunderstandings take place. You can be cautious without assuming every female is a guy. Though again, I find it funny as a woman on the forum/chat I constantly have to defend my gender, as it's always in question... yet someone says "Im a guy" and no one bothers to doubt them or make them defend their gender....

Good gravy.

Women most certainly can ask those things if they'd like to know them.... I've personally asked "what do you like about tickling" before- and I'm not a dude.... lol

Making blanket assumptions is how issues arise and misunderstandings take place. You can be cautious without assuming every female is a guy. Though again, I find it funny as a woman on the forum/chat I constantly have to defend my gender, as it's always in question... yet someone says "Im a guy" and no one bothers to doubt them or make them defend their gender....

Good gravy.

Yes I totally understand. No, I don't think that question is out of place, so I'm not sure why I said that. But I have to look at their profile (if there even is one), check who their friends are (if any), and do my best to put it all together. And even just now I was told about two people I talk to in chat, who I did not previously suspect (they have many photos on their profile), who may not be legit. So it is what it is.

Much of this I'm just finding out as I have not been active here long. But most of the guys who DM me in chat do say that they are, so I'm OK with that.

Good gravy.

I realize now that, what I meant was, it's not an unusual question for anyone to ask, a man or a woman. It was more to do with someone suddenly popping in and asking that, and you look and see that their profile is blank, and they have never posted and they don't have any friends. So right off the bat I assume it's a guy, I don't even bother asking. And I ignore the DM. But no, I would never assume every female is a guy. It's more about all the aspects put together, not necessarily someone asking that question, because that would seem like a legitimate question to ask anyone in a tickling forum or chatroom.

I've gotten to know you in the chat, as I have others there, so you are not someone I'd feel I needed to question. But the ones who pop in out of nowhere, and never say anything in the main room, then yes, I would be a bit suspicious, and not just about gender. It's probably someone who is kind of shady in general, and who you want to steer clear of, for a lot of reasons.

Someone who says out front that they are a guy, well, I have no reason to disbelieve them. I seriously doubt that there are women who message guys in chat pretending to be men. Not that it isn't possible, but I see no reason why they'd need to do this. Do women message other women pretending to be men? That I don't know, because I'm not a woman. But again, I'm sure it's possible. But from what I've seen in the chat, and looking at profiles, etc., there is a lot of f/f going on, so I see no reason for them to do this, unless they are getting some kind of thrill out of deceiving people. And THAT, from what I've seen, is more something a creepy guy would do. I'm sure there may be a few creepy women out there playing games on the net, but I think that, overall, it's guys who do all that.

I hope that clears things up!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back