• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How did you find the TMF?

Back in 2001, when "Tales From The Asylum" was a hard copy publication, I saw the URL for this website there. :D

:) I saw those, too...back in the days of Morandilas' Tickle Journal. Brings back memories...

Was a link from one of the pre tmf tickling sites. I can't remember which one now but I always recall I had a bugger of a time ever coming back here because I wouldn't bookmark it because the computer in the house was shared by all and whenever I tried to type it in I always put www.ticklingmediaforum.com. Once it grew it became possible to find it on search engines.

I don't really remember how I found it. Might have been during a search for other tickle sites or through a tickle site. I do remember I found this place right when it was being switched over from it's old network or whatever it is to what we see now.

I went out for a smoke at the hotel and found Kered and Bugman....
...and the rest was a weekend filled with hugs, smiles and great people...followed by being a guest on the call in radio show!!

:veryhappy:veryhappy:veryhappy

I went out for a smoke at the hotel and found Kered and Bugman....

And in spite of that you are still around.This only shows that you need professional help.:p

Now,on topic.When i was recovering from some surgery in 2001 i started playing around with computers at the county library.I found Jeffs site,which led me to the TMF.

I knew nothing about computers and just visited the TMF for the links.Had i known what goes on here i would have bought a computer and gotten involved much sooner.

I was just walking down the street whistling "Things Get a Little Easier Once You Understand"........and there was the TMF, just sitting on the edge of the sidewalk!

Drew

Two very lovely friends introduced me. Thanks Mina and Greg! Just look what you started

Ex-boyfriend told me about it... now if only he'd told me about all this when we were dating. :bwahaha:

I came in to check how my ENRON shares were doing on "The Money Forum".

I have been looking back ever since.

Back in August 2002, when I had AOL, I typed in keyword "Tickling", and the TMF was the first site listed. I clicked the link, found the site, and then the chatroom, and I've been here ever since.

Mitch

I visited several sites:

Tickle Hell, SW Tickle, Tickling Emporium, before I came across TMF. I lurked awhile, but found that I wanted to participate in the conversation.:triangle:

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back