• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How did your tickling fetish begin?

itsjustaride

TMF Poster
For me I trace it back to Amber, my childhood babysitter. One time when was about 7-8 I wanted to stay up past my bedtime to watch a movie (don't remember which one) I begged and begged not to have to go to my room and she told me I could stay up if I rubbed her feet! Deal!! I sat down and rubbed her feet, which were very soft and pretty, while she smiled and occasionally moaned with pleasure. I probably spent most of the movie rubbing those feet.

After that, I'd often get special treats or privileges in exchange for giving Amber foot rubs. I loved it probably as much as she did. Not sure it was appropriate but it was damn fun! Also, Amber's feet were pretty ticklish and I found out I could get away with sneaking in tickles and make her twitch and squirm as long as I didn't overdo it. It became a fun exercise to see how much I could tickle her feet before she finally said "stop it!"

This happened a few dozen times over the next year until sadly Amber's family moved away but my abiding love for ticklish girl's feet must have been sewn then and there. So, that's my story... What are yours? When, what, who, where and how did your fetish spark up?

For me it's not quite that happy. I always had a fear of being tickled as a kid because I was so ticklish and I kind of hated it to be honest. From there my fear grew into a fetish so I now not only like being tickled but love tickling women as well. I've heard a lot of fetishes develop out of fear.

I don't know how my interests (in tickling and in women's/girl's feet) began because they go back beyond when I can remember, which is age four. :D

Being the youngest and the only male of my siblings I quickly became a very frequent and regular target to my 3 older sisters , especially when they quickly discovered how extremely ticklish I was..and am. I was tickle attacked by one or all three every chance they felt like it..especially evil when my folks left them in charge of me when they went out. Mom frequently witnessed the tickling but half heartedly said stop..which didn't happen til they got tired..lol. Other sitters and my sisters friends did it as well but when they did it I enjoyed it far more. This coupled with the keen interest I developed very young in cartoon tickling and the frequent dreams I had as a of several white gloved hands that would come out from under the bed at night , pin me down spreadeagle and tickle my feet and ub relentlessly..well , no wonder I turned out a fetishist.As I got older the ler in me developed as well , as well as my keen interest in womens feet.....probably should've been taken to a shrink when my tickling interest began to intensify...probably way to young for that though lol

started my not be the right word but my earliest memory is we had a family friend who used to tickle me and my cousins constantly, and i realized that doing the tickling was fun. and my female cousin of the same age became my first and favorite tickle victim for years to come. I was four or five.

Last edited:
Same as I think many on here. Tickling my aunts feet. Highlight of Saturday visits!

Far as I know, born this way. I have always been attracted to women's feet and tickling them. Very early memories of seeing bare female feet and realizing that I really liked them and would often times get caught staring.

Probably back when I was 4-7 years old and I was the target of frequent insanely intense gang tickling by the older neighborhood girls. I remember having love-hate mixed emotions. I ran like hell because I was scared but I must not have hated it too badly because I didn't avoid them either.

Like others, I also have heard that a lot of fetishes develop out of fear. Something about the physiological reactions to fear and sex being very similar. That's why we see sometimes sex mixed in with the horror genre.

Additionally, I heard that since tickling produces similar reactions that when we have the right mix of experiences during those formidable years, we make an association between tickling and sex that lays dormant in our psyche until a switch goes off around sexual development that makes the conscious connection.

Also, like others, my ler side developed later.

Mine goes back to preschool. There was a girl in our class named Catie who would lift up her shirt and show off her belly button. One day when we were on the carpet, she did it, I leaned over and tickled her. She giggled and fell over. That was it for me. I was hooked.

General warning.

This thread is one of those that walks the edge of our age rules for forum content.

You can discuss the GENERAL things that brought you into the fetish, but DO NOT give loving descriptions or blow by blow such and such happened when I was eight years old stories. That will get this thread killed.

Keep it general and not wank-off material for folks we'd rather not have with us here.

Myriads

General warning.

This thread is one of those that walks the edge of our age rules for forum content.

You can discuss the GENERAL things that brought you into the fetish, but DO NOT give loving descriptions or blow by blow such and such happened when I was eight years old stories. That will get this thread killed.

Keep it general and not wank-off material for folks we'd rather not have with us here.

Myriads

Good point! Didn't think about that...

I think my fascination with it goes back to when I saw a tickling moment in an old cartoon from years ago. Don't ask me which show it was, because I can't remember, but it stuck with me for ages. But I only started thinking of it in a sexy way in the last five-or-so years.

My neighbors daughter Tina and my sister were good friends and when she would sleep over Tina's feet would stick out of the blankets and I could see the soles of her feet and one night while she was sleeping over I had gone into the room very carefully knelt down at the foot of the bed and looking at her feet I gently glided my finger up and down her foot

Mine was also with the babysitter. I was about 9 or 10. Susan was a high school neighbor girl, tall, thin with light wavy brown hair. I had a bag full of medical instruments, and used to have her as a patient. She would lie down on the bed, while I did the exam on her, always starting at the top and going downward. I saved the foot exam for last, because that is where I spent the most time. I couldn't wait for her knock on the door just to see what she was wearing that night, because I knew I'd be taking her shoes off later. Occasionally she would be wearing pantyhose and other times just socks. I used all my toys on her feet because I knew they tickled, and the foot exam would last a long time.

As long as I can remember...maybe age 4 or 5. Was tickled constantly by my older sisters , relatives...pretty much everyone who knew how ticklish I was , which was pretty much everybody. Also had the same recurring dream about many gloved hands that would come out from under the bed at night , pin me down in my bed spreadeagle , remove my sox if I had them on , unbutton my pajama top and tickle the daylights out of me. My foot fetish I also discovered around the same age....The ler in me developed around 6 or 7

For me it's not quite that happy. I always had a fear of being tickled as a kid because I was so ticklish and I kind of hated it to be honest. From there my fear grew into a fetish so I now not only like being tickled but love tickling women as well. I've heard a lot of fetishes develop out of fear.

I totally get this. I was skeered to death of being tickled and avoided it like the plague, but wouldn't even admit it to myself that I secretly loved being tickled. I did plenty of tickling, being the oldest, but when I got tickled occasionally it was the world was turned upside down. It was not only fear but embarrassment for me. It was like I was embarrassed that I was ticklish and I was weak. I had to be the fearless leader and being tickled paralyzed me almost like superman with the kryptonite. It was so hard to talk about all this till I found this website. People on here have helped me understand this fetish so much! I hope this helped someone out.

I was tickled quit often by my mom on my feet and on my bare stomach and was also tickled by my two oldest brothers girlfriend's at the time of them still being together. They would come over together to my parents house or just one of them would and visit us and the family and during the visit they would then eventually always take off my socks and tickle my feet or give me raspberry's on my bare stomach. So I was tickled quit often by my mom and by them when I was a little kid and when I was younger. So years later from this it developed into a fetish. Since at the time I didn't even know what the term fetish was or what a fetish was since I was way too young obviously to know those things.

So present, I'm still into tickling. Haven't had as many real life tickling experiences as I would of like but my fondness and enjoy ability and love for tickling is still there. So that's my story.

I would have to say I was watching the old Barney show, and they were doing a song that went like "one little two little three little toes..." And at the very end of the song the singer tickled the girls feet whose toes were being counted. Yea that was a good episode lol

When I was 5 years old, in kindergarten class, I got involved in a playful "tickle fight" with a girl during playtime. I just remember feeling so euphoric and excited, making her giggle and laugh as I tickled her. That feeling of excitement would occur whenever I saw or heard anything about tickling in movies or on TV. I was hooked ever since.

Pretty hard to say, but I was attracted by feet and tickling almost as long as I can remember. As a kid I got tickled playfully by my friends and family pretty often and I loved. And the few times there was something with tickling on tv I got really excited. Lol, I think this was the beginning. That its a fetish I realized much later. ^_^ but anyway, as long as it's fun, it's awesome.

I realised I had a 'thing' for stocking feet when I was about 4 or 5 (though had no idea why I liked them). When I was about 7 I saw a magic trick where David Copperfield 'tickled' Catherine Bach's (fake) feet, which planted some seeds. When I was 11 I had my first experience; I found out that my aunt liked having her feet tickled (she's not ticklish but it relaxes her) and spent time on a holiday with her tickling her stocking feet. The rest is history...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Goodness. Interesting thread. I had a babysitter when I was about 7 who would try to "gross me out" by touching me with her feet. It usually worked. One day, she put her foot on my shoulder while we all watched TV. I tickled her, innocently to get back at her. She giggled and pulled her foot away. I knew that I had power. It's been with me ever since.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back