• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do girls feel about being tickled until peeing themselves?

LoveTickleGirls

A few female friends of mine working in an exclusive BDSM/fetish club told me that one service they provide quite often is to be tickled to the point of peeing themselves. They also told me two things:

(1) That being tickled to the point of peeing is an extremely arousing/turn-on thing for them;

(2) They feel peeing while wearing pantyhose is much more arousing/turn-on than being while being bare-legged.

The reason for (1) is simple, as peeing while being tickled really make them feel they have lost all controls, while the reason why (2) is arousing is that many girls view pantyhose as the most intimate clothing to their body, so peeing in pantyhose really increases their sense of shame. Also, pantyhose can hold their pee more strongly so that they would stick more on girls' inner thighs, making them feel more shameful and embarrassed as the perfect submissives.

What do you think about this?

This is one of my hard limits. I don't want to deal with the smell, don't like the thought of sitting or standing in my own piss, and then dealing with clean up. The only way I would do this is if I got commissioned a custom clip to do it. It wouldn't be cheap, I would want to be naked, I would hate it, and chux pads would also probably be involved.

This is one of those kinks that I've never gotten into It also kinda sounds like its dangerous.

Simple hygiene, for one reason. Possible passing of a disease (can happen) for another. Could be others.

Not into this one. A couple of guys mentioned it when I used to be "on the scene", and it was always a hard pass for me.

Simple hygiene, for one reason. Possible passing of a disease (can happen) for another. Could be others.

Don't think it is a huge issue. The girls will change panties and pantyhose right after the session, though normally quite long, like 30 or 60 minutes, and take showers. But still, it can be done relatively quickly.

Not into this one. A couple of guys mentioned it when I used to be "on the scene", and it was always a hard pass for me.

Sounds like this kink/fetish is not as common as I initially thought about? Maybe because I happened to know a few girls who like more extreme kinks? But I would wait and see more answers.

For me, if it happened because the session was particularly intense, it doesn't bother me. It's not something that I set up or ask to happen. (Although, I've been pounced upon when I LOUDLY announce I have to go.... but it's usually in jest and funny to me.)

If I'm in pain or don't want it to happen, I'll express that. If I want to be taken past whatever limits I have, I'll express to the ler to keep going. A lot of planning and trust has to be involved. So- Not just a random session. I'm talking about serious relationship trust.

Setting it up to urinate through pantyhose is a hard NO for me. Again, it's itchy gross, and the clean up is just annoying. I'm not into that at all. And to be honest, I'm not into "water sports" in the least. I think the excitement (for me) is from being taken to/ through my limits as a lee. THAT is exciting to me. Peeing is just messy and the clean up SUCKS.

I feel like tickling to the point of incontinence is a fetish mostly appealing to folks into omorashi. Its also more common for people in those communities to enjoy it while wearing nylons. You might have better luck on those forums.

Dangerous or sanity or not, I just find it disgusting that you force someone to piss themselves.

Hot to watch on video. Not so sure I'd enjoy it in person. Pee smells pretty awful.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back