• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How Do I Make Myself More Ticklish?

You could try blindfolds when ur being tickled. Not being able to see what's coming heightens ur senses and is a good way to increase that tickle factor! :D

Hey I've always seen myself as a tickler, but I am interested in being a ticklee. However I am not really ticklish other than my belly. I was just wondering if anyone knew how to make yourself more ticklish? I heard of lotion or baby oil but I don't think that would be enough. Any ideas?

I'm just curious aside from your stomach have you been tickled anywhere else ? . Because maybe your ticklish other places you just don't know it yet

After googling the question at hand, this is the best advice I could find;

Well, take Tickle Pills, of course!

Just kidding. If there were such things as Tickle Pills, millions of people would probably overdose every year. Haha.

I don't think you can physically make yourself ticklish. Wear tickle-me-pink clothes, eat lots of sweets and sugar, drink pink lemonade. That's my advice. :D

In short, nobody knows ;)
There are a number of ways you can make your skin more sensitive, but I don't think there's any way of "learning" how to become more ticklish, or how to get that mental reaction of "ARGH! RUN AWAY!".

real hot shower will make skin softer and sometimes more sensitive. Wearing socks and shoes all the time and never walking barefoot will make feet more sensitive when u r barefoot.

A few say that if you once were, you can be again. They'd recommend hypnosis. It has been done.

I was ticklish, lost it, and now I am again. I've not had hypnosis. It just happened, and I feel as though through sheer desire for it.

blindfold works.. and the ler using diff touches on you so you dontget used to one touch.. and to exdplore your whole body.. it always amazes me that ppl still find new spots on me.

I was given some great ideas by another member, I cant remember them all. Try wearing socks to bed every night with petroleum jelly or thick lotion. A buttermilk foot bath. Wooly socks warmed in the dryer and baby oil on your feet. I use a heating pad wrapped in a towel to keep my feet warm for about 15 minutes. One glass of wine? (nothing lost if this one doesnt work ;)

I'm just curious aside from your stomach have you been tickled anywhere else ? . Because maybe your ticklish other places you just don't know it yet

Well I used to be tickled when I was little, but my feet became less and less ticklish. I know my belly is ticklish, but I don't know any of my other ticklish spots. I have to get someone to help me find them.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back