• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do I unsubscribe from a thread?

Oddjob0226

4th Level Indigo Feather
How do I unsubscribe from a specific thread? I did it once and now can't remember. I go to the Edit My Profile Page and I see all the forms I'm subscribed to, and I can open them up and look at my recent threads, and I can see the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the specific form, but I don't want to unsubscribe from the form, just a thread or two from that specific form ( I really don't need anymore e-mails about "marmalade"....)

When I look at the specific threads I'm subscribed to I don't seem to be able to pick the ones I want to unsubscribe to - or at least I'm just missing it....

In your profile, there should be a list of the threads you are subscribed to somewhere on the page under the title "Subscribed Threads." This will have a list of threads you are subscribed to that have had recent posts in them. To view a thread that you are subscribed to but is not in the box of recently active ones, click "View all subscribed threads" at the top of the list. Find the thread you want, and underneath the thread name, there are two buttons, "Reply" and "Unsubscribe." Click on "Unsubscribe" button and voila!! Unsubscribed you are!!!!

Hope that helps. Cheers!:D

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back