• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do others NOT get turned on?!

babysmackbbg

TMF Novice
I had a funny thought today, it being

How can the majority of people NOT have this fetish? How can you not get turned on getting tickled or watching tickling. It is so extremely hard not to! It is difficult for me to get other people’s perspectives on it. How!!! In no way for me it is just a thing that happens it’s a THING that happens Lol. Almost like I get tunnel vision and there’s nothing else I can focus on.

Am I alone thinking this? Lol

Umm I wish I had a fancy answer for this but sadly I do not:

It's just a case of to each their own, for ever 100 people out there in the world that gets turned on and loves tickling their be a 100 out there that hates it or think we are weird for LIKING this!

I think the world would be boring if everyone was the same

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Lol. It's all "wiring" my friend. Remember, we are a small group. Not everyone that is on this forum is actually into tickling. We are just wired a it differently. Most of us are not even wired the same. Some can completely compartmentalize into sexual and nonsexual tickling, while others can't and can only see it as sexual. It's just how we are wired. I imagine it is the same with any other fetish.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

You could say the same for any other fetish really. Like I could say to you 'Why aren't you into scat?' and you'd probably be able to give me a dozen reasons. It's all down to our perspective on it. We enjoy it and are naturally unable to imagine life without it.

OMG. When I am on this website, my penis gets rock hard and never really dies down until I get off this site. It's hard not to be turned on by tickling. ;)

I don't know, babysmackbbg, but I'll tell you this:

1.) I was shocked when John Waters directed a movie in which he wanted to incorporate "all the fetishes", I can't remember which one, but during the press junket, he gave an interview in which he said, out of ALL the fetishes he knows of, "the one I just don't understand is tickling". THAT is inexplicable to me , especially because....

2.) I, at least, have had luck making people - both women and men - understand it or, in some cases, awaken the reality that they already are turned-on by it and don't even know it!

3.) For instance, I have mentioned tickling during "guy talk". One time a GORGEOUS girl was in a SEVERE crop top at a club my buddy was bartending at. She was ubiquitous the whole night. At the end of the night, he and I are talking and she comes up in conversation and I say: "I just wanted to go up to her....and blow a raspberry all over her belly." My friend slams his hand down: "Yes, Leo...that is EXACTLY what should be done!" Another time I told my friend about tying up my girlfriend and tickling her, and his eyes got wide and wild and said "Hey, I LIKE the tickling!", nodding his head as if to say "Good idea! I'll have to remember that!" Sure enough, I noticed from that point on he tickled his girlfriends more than he had in the past. Another friend of mine learned about my tickle fetish and thought the idea so hot, he changed his screenname on some dating site to "Tickle Monster".

4.) I don't know that women are aware of this, but even those who say they hate it, I've noticed they, um.....often get wet when they're tickled, possibly because they're being manhandled or "conquered" or something, as opposed to enjoying the sensation itself. Who knows why, but it's something I've noticed many times.

5.) Every girlfriend I ever had grew to understand, appreciate and even enjoy tickling and what was hot about it. And another girl, who was a close friend, went from totally hating being tickled to understanding what was hot about it, and finally thinking it was sexy (over the course of a few years).

Anyways, I'm with you. When I look at all the things other people are into, I feel PROUD. I am totally snobby about it. I think we have the best fetish. Hip hop would be way better if they spent a little more time talking about tickling, and less about booty, lol.

So high five babysmackbbg! I like your attitude! :)

I used to be in denial (and I didn't stop dating long enough to really give it a 2nd guess) but I'd try being coy about liking tickling and most reactions were of the "WTF" variety and in the dealbreaker way. Sometimes I'd meet friends that were into it but in the shock manner or they'd be girls that had boyfriends or wanted to date who ever and because they'd get tickled because they were so ticklish they'd share. That was odd/ offputting after a while.

Some women do like being dominated but ironically just on their terms... which makes no fucking sense, but hey, free will and shit. The turned on/ auto erotic reaction thing really doesn't play into things as far as influencing mood. But then again I'm the fucker who connects people having bubbly laughter moments with subliminal suggestion of tickling.

Idk lately I just try to be casual about my "beauty fetish" (or whatever) on Instagram. Women seem to get it. No mixed signals followed by rejection.

Why don't I try to apply it all in real life? Because I'm a workaholic at this point and live in a corporate fucking shithole where matching on tinder and saying hi is met with more dumb superficial bullshit about how I can't woo anyone anymore. Yay single moms.

Different strokes, man. I've known people who are curious about my fetish, interested in it, and completely turned on by it. I've known folks who found it odd, weird, bizarre, and ridiculous. Some are repulsed amd disgusted by it, and others make fun of me or try to assassinate my character, a few even going so far as to try and blackmail me with it.

To each their own.

Different strokes, man. I've known people who are curious about my fetish, interested in it, and completely turned on by it. I've known folks who found it odd, weird, bizarre, and ridiculous. Some are repulsed amd disgusted by it, and others make fun of me or try to assassinate my character, a few even going so far as to try and blackmail me with it.

To each their own.

ya I've had plenty of those too. people are just super picky so I assume usually if anything sexual comes out on anyone, the conversation will lean towards "fuck the shit out of her " vs anything with actual content.

Some times I can see why people aren't into it, other times though I can't fathom being into it, or at least being into something non-traditional so to speak.

If we're talking about playful tickling I'm sure they're some people who are unknowingly turned on by that version of tickling. Some even like a light tickle and find it arousig. But, when it comes to the more extreme end of the tickle fetish I'm sure the vast majority don't find that appealing. Similar to feet, some toe sucking and foot kissing here or there isn't off putting to the average woman, but a guy wanting to just lick and suck on her feet for 30 mins or longer most likely is something that wouldn't be appealing to her.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back