• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

how do shows/people like TMZ exist?

They exist because people are stupid. The same people that watch The Insider paid to see Epic Movie and download Soulja Boy songs. It's all a giant cesspool of hate and stupid. The paparazzi are vicious weasels, and so long as stupid people throw millions of dollars at them to keep doing what they're doing, they will get more vicious. :)

I hate the paparazzi. I wish there were laws in place to protect celebrities. I don't understand how they can be allowed to harass people while they're walking and driving, and they don't face any penalty. Then they push one of those mothafucka's out of the way and end up getting sued. It's all bullshit.

Paparazzi only exist because there's a market for what they produce. If you don't like it, don't support it with your money or attention.

who supports it?

Everyone who buys tabloids, reads trashy celeb mags, and watches those shows on TV. If celebrity "news" wasn't a multi-million (billion?) dollar industry, there would be no paparazzi.

You can't control whether other people purchase or watch this stuff, but you can at least make an individual decision to avoid spending your own money or time on something you oppose.

How do shows/people like TMZ exist?

Seven generations of inbreeding?

Seven generations of inbreeding?

...and the dilapidation of our education system. Yes, brains DO matter.

The degenerate demographic that cannot fill out an application for a job, yet they never miss an issue of the Star or the Enquirer. They have no idea where their hometown is on a map, yet they recall how many celebrities have marital problems, drug abuse, and they are up to speed of who got killed or kidnapped on GeneralAllMyHospitalDaysTommorrow.

kilgore.png

...fuckin' savages!

i really held back my vomit as i channel-surfed my way into a report hearing that Ledger's dad is supposed to be arriving today, which only means one thing: shoving cameras into a grieving fathers face...

And asking him dumb questions like, "How do you feel about your sons death?"

After all this Heath Ledger coverage, its gotten to point where I just get mad whenever I hear TMZ or The Insider. How do shows like these stay on the air? And how much better would the world be if the paparazzi just disappeared?

This kind of thing is nothing new,its the means of communication that has changed.In October 1892 the Dalton Gang tried to hold up the Cordon Bank in Coffeyville Kansas.Four members of the gang were killed in the attempt.Photographs of the bodies were taken and published in newspapers which was common at the time.It was also common for the bodies of the imfamous to be put on public display,sometimes with an admission fee charged.

If television had been around at that time i have no doubt the attachment in this post would have been broadcast across the country.Morbid curiosity is as old as humanity.It seems more pervasive today due to technology,not because humanity has changed all that much.

This kind of thing is nothing new,its the means of communication that has changed.In October 1892 the Dalton Gang tried to hold up the Cordon Bank in Coffeyville Kansas.Four members of the gang were killed in the attempt.Photographs of the bodies were taken and published in newspapers which was common at the time.It was also common for the bodies of the imfamous to be put on public display,sometimes with an admission fee charged.

If television had been around at that time i have no doubt the attachment in this post would have been broadcast across the country.Morbid curiosity is as old as humanity.It seems more pervasive today due to technology,not because humanity has changed all that much.

Been to the museum there. You ever see Brown Mansion? Pretty cool!

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back