• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HOW Do We Meet Anyway???

terorizer

Verified
Another thread got me to thinking about this. I wonder how do or how are folks from this forum making contact with one another? I ask because for the most part everyone I keep in contact with in this community, is someone I've met at real time at events. But years ago, I used to have a lot of online buddies, and it seemed like I was always making new ones. Virtually all of whom I met on AOL, in the old "Tickling" room. Sometimes you'd strike up a conversation with someone on AMT as well. I dropped AOL years ago and realized outside of real time events, I haven't really met anyone new! LOL

Granted, I don't spend as much time online in general as I used to, but is it the personals or pen pals threads? Chat room? Something else, nothing else? Are people just familiar with each other from their posts? Seems like I'm missing out is all! :- )

I've met people a variety of online ways. Either through my posts on the TMF, a post in an online tickling group, my aol profile, or my yahoo profile.

As an added note, I just recently met someone who is into tickling and has a foot fetish, through a vanilla personal's website. Now I did mention that I like to be tickled in the ad, but didn't go into details. It was just my lucky day I guess! :veryhappy

tbbw

gatherings....i met a few people off here great people i first met them in the chat room, there is a personals and penpal threads and i would assume they work

anyone I have met from TMF, outside of gatherings, I got to know because we read each other’s posts here and one of us struck up a conversation via email or PM. there are a few people I consider friends, who I have never met. I really do think that you can usually get a pretty good feel for who someone is by reading them for a while. either that, or I have been incredibly lucky...

now I am pretty much only interested in meeting new people at gatherings (you for instance, terorizer :) ).

has anyone one else noticed that April just WILL NOT END?!

Ayla ny said:

now I am pretty much only interested in meeting new people at gatherings (you for instance, terorizer :) ).

has anyone one else noticed that April just WILL NOT END?!

How sweet of ya! I'm looking forward to meeting you next month as well. I'll be the quiet one in the corner with the confused expression holding a cucumber and pickling spice!

uh huh... and I’ll be the one saying, “but I put TICKet MASTER in the search bar! you mean he’s not here?!"

;)

Lets see we exchanged phone numbers and have been talking the last couple of months..Bingo Bango I flying up to see her in June...She's Hot She os ticklish and she has one hell of a sexy voice!!!! This is going to be fun!!

Ron:cool:

If I get together with someone from the TMF, it would be through PM conversations leading to to arrangements for a meeting.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back