• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do we prefer our Lee/Lers?

CrystalLight

Level of Raspberry Feather
This question popped up, after a brief discussion with others in chat.

Lees..Do you prefer your Ler a certain way, a certain style? Any type of 'special' characteristics you look out for?

Lers..Same thing?.. I'm sure there is more involved with a Ler, then a Lee..laughter, pitch, tone, squirmer, someone who is paralyzed by tickling..ect.

And just stating "As long as they know how to tickle/be tickled lololololzzzz" Is not what I'm trying to ask. I'm looking for a serious response..this mindframe of tickleophiles intrigues me.

Thanks.

What I look for most is for my lee's to really enjoy my tickling. Feet are a big part of my tickling so I look for lee's who love there feet being tickled, I also enjoy sensual tickling so I gues I look for lee's that are looking for friendship! Hope that makes sence?:bunny:

Hmm

Lees? F and the only preference I have is they try to hold it in so I get the satisfaction of causing them not to be able :)

Lers? F and mercilous!

Since LER = Lover usually to me...

I like a LER to be fit, sensual, open minded, not-bossy, and also ticklish.

From a tickle fantasy standpoint, my LER should like lite bondage (fun sometimes) and be super hygiene crazy. If he has soft, pedicured feet even better... and he must be barefoot while tickling me. Nude tickling is optional, and depends on state of the relationship....

He should like oral games because i do; and he needs to know how to tickle me into ecstacy.

Am I asking too much??? Certainly not!

Oh, if he likes me to wear special things, I am cool with that. Yes, even flip flops in bed... roleplay is very hot.

Lea

being a 'ler, one of the main things i like in a 'lee is that they can get into fantasy role play, i also prefer a 'lee that doesnt look at tickling as a playful passtime. and the last thing is, their feet has to be the main ticklish place..for me, non ticklish feet kinda ruins the whole experience for my tastes and what im into for this crazy sexual fetish of mine we call the tickle fetish :idunno:

when getting owned i like them sexy with a strong hint of mischeif, i like people who dont give up and dont let me off easy because i look like im suffering, how can you lose control if its easy as asking them to stop to make it go away?

and when dishing it.. i like a girl who cant get much movement, im not a fan of that nearly being able to fight back not not quite stuff, i like them truely stuck so they have no choice than to just take it as it comes, i like them to react as if theyre scared and need to get away but the laughing covers it up enuf, not sure if i can describe it acuratly, my lady knows what i mean tho ;)

For a 'lee... I don't care if it's male or female, so long as the 'lee is enjoying themselves and making that obvious. I like giggles/laughter, NOT screaming, and usually NOT shrieking. Squirming is fun as long as it doesn't give way to full out thrashing. I also prefer tickling the upperbody, so someone who enjoys that is nice too... though I'll go for whatever gets the giggles going.

If I'm tickled... eh. I'm honestly not that sure since I'm not that into being tickled. But I guess someone who wouldn't push my limits, someone who's playful and who's genuinely enjoying him/herself. (Again, gender isn't a big deal)

Thanks to all for the interesting posts.

I personally prefer a Ler who knows their ass from third base, one who is verbal and not afraid to attempt to carry on a conversation. ( because it's kind of hard to do so when I'm laughing my ass off.) They also have to enjoy it as immensely as I do or at least relatively close. If I'm being tickled by someone who just isn't into it..It does nothing for me, It will start to get annoying after a little while.

Good question.

A ticklish woman who enojys being tickled is a gift from above. That's really my only preference. If it's not fun for her, it's no fun for me.

Other considerations? Hmmm. Well, a nice laugh is pleasant, but who's to say what a nice laugh *IS*? I'm sure that there are 'Lers out there who'd love Fran Drescher's (sp?) laughter. Personally, I've heard them all, but as long as you're not screaming so loud as to break the windows and crystalware in the neighborhood, it's usually all good. And if it's not, there's always gags to be considered. :rolleyes:

Being able to utilize bondage cuffs is a plus, but not everyone's comfortable with being tied up. Which is not a big deal, seein' as I can pin just about any 'Lee alive, no matter how strong or squirmy they think they are. (you hear me, Mimi? That cage match is gonna happen, someday, no matter how long you hide.:p) But the bondage certainly makes it easier to focus all my attention on my playmate. Yum. Everybody wins.

But my tastes are really flexible. I make it my mission to give my playmate what *SHE* wants out of it, and that, in and of itself, gives me a huge amount of satisfaction. This is all precious to me, when I look back at the tickling DROUGHT that my life was when I was married. If only I could have found myself a 'Lee twenty years ago! *heavy sigh*

enjoyment is the key for me--- ler and lee must really enjoy the interaction

I love it when my 'ler really enjoys getting into my head.
Finding my most vulnerable spots and the most efficient ways to tickle them AND finding the most efficient ways to tease me verbally.
If a 'ler just goes for the spots he prefers, no matter if those are my most ticklish ones, it gets boring pretty quickly.

Nothing annoys me more than topping from the bottom, so more than anything I prefer uncomplicated lee's who aren't surrounded by so many rules and conditions that tickling them is like navigating a bureaucracy.

I've never wanted to tickle someone so much that it was worth hearing "Now please listen to these rules and stipulations, and sign here to indicate that you understand the conditions under which you may touch me."

Anything that even comes close to that causes me to instantly get bored and disengage.

but as long as you're not screaming so loud as to break the windows and crystalware in the neighborhood, it's usually all good. And if it's not, there's always gags to be considered. :rolleyes:

WOW.. I am looking at your name in a whole new light. :shock: GAGS?! :wow:

But seriously, I agree..even the most hypersensitive should at least attempt to keep the screaming to a minimum, Or in my case, Just slapping my hand over my mouth suffices pretty well. :cool:

AffectionateDan said:
when I look back at the tickling DROUGHT that my life was when I was married. If only I could have found myself a 'Lee twenty years ago! *heavy sigh*

Hopefully the 'lake of Lees' opens up for you. :cuddle:

I love it when my 'ler really enjoys getting into my head.

I COULD NOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE!

The more skilled at breaking down mental blocks and barriers, pressing themselves through effortlessly (Or even with a bit of effort) is just..Hot.

I've never wanted to tickle someone so much that it was worth hearing "Now please listen to these rules and stipulations, and sign here to indicate that you understand the conditions under which you may touch me."

Yeah, Myself, personally don't have much 'guidelines' except the forewarning that I'm a thrasher.

I do get that some women/men have certain 'rules' that help them with the experience, but when it becomes extensive and to the point where you have to concentrate more on the aforementioned rules instead of the tickling..

Well, To me that's like giving a guy a map to my G-spot with specific moves that he has to make to get there. Yawn.

Hopefully the 'lake of Lees' opens up for you. :cuddle:
Oh, it has! Almost immediately after the divorce, I discovered that not only was I not "the only one", but that there was an entire community of us out here, and began networking with the people who would, in a very short time, become friends so good that they're like family to me. And my personal drought became a highly satisfied, biblical-calibre flash flood.

Life is good.
The more skilled at breaking down mental blocks and barriers, pressing themselves through effortlessly (Or even with a bit of effort) is just..Hot.
Well spoken. Something just SAVORY about provoking deep responses with an insideous mindjob. Heh. :devil2:

The reluctant ticklee

Crystal, my favorite type of girl to tickle has always been what I call the reluctant ticklee. In other words, a ticklish (okay, very ticklish) woman, sensitive in all the right places and maybe then some, who isn't into getting tickled but puts up with it to please me. They've been few and far between but a number of sweethearts I've dated who never would ask you tickle them put up with my mischievous mitts because they liked little old me.

Last edited:
I like a fem ler who sets conditions I can't possibly meet: she can propose a bet on a football game and give me the obviously weaker team, or watch Jeopardy, in which I have to answer every question correctly. Playing blackjack with a stacked deck is good, too. The longer the game goes and the more I dig myself out of the hole, well, the worse it gets in the end. She should have that kind of mindset.

As far as private play partners go, my only real requirement is that their approach towards play be roughly in the same ballpark as mine. I view tickling as a form of power exchange, and if I'm going to spend my private time playing with someone, I'm not really interested unless they view it rougly the same way. Whether they voluntarily surrender said power in the beginning or decide to fight like hell and turn things into a contest of wills is negotiable, both have their charms (the same philosophy holds true for those occasional times I feel switchy).

With the girl I was most recently dating (well, I've done this with others, but I'm just using the example that's freshest in my head), we generally had a pre-play ritual (our play usually consisted of things other than tickling) where I would basically hypnotize her, for lack of a better word. It just consisted of caressing, manipulation of pressure points, very minor pain via hair pulling and scratching, etc.; but it got her into subspace. An Acquaintance of mine calls it 'the Interview With the Vampire thing'; she called it 'playing dolly', because she said that's what it made her feel like in the sense that I now had total control over her actions and she was sort of an extension of me. To me, it felt like control of the energy field the two of us produced was now completely with me, and that she was basically a puppet, with invisible strings resting in my hands. It's honestly the hottest feeling ever.

To give an example, I was standing behind her, one arm around her waist, the other one very lightly around her throat, and I lowered us both down to the ground with me supporting her still (if I had let go of her at this point, she probably would have fallen over, and that would have ended the mood real quick). Once I got her to her knees, I leaned her forward so she was now on her knees with her forehead touching. Then, more or less on top of her, I took her arms and slid them forward in front of her, with the end position being her on her knees, forehead to the ground, arms completely out in front of her (basically like she was praying). Then I got up, grabbed ahold of her hair, and led her around the living room by it (she was crawling).

Ah, so much fun.

Last edited:
I like a lee to be willing to be playful and find it enjoyable. One who will go to the edge, can be teased but not scared off, will enjoy build up before hand and a sassy attitude when she is told what will happen to her. to be slightly nervous but excited. To keep being cheeky, sassy ad confident even when in the tickle position, and hopefully see her broken down into jelly pice by peice.

It's great if she loves roleplay too, A girl who dresses in ways that show the power of her femininity and at the same time leave her so vulnerable to the tickle, should it be a bikini or business suit, nurse or sexy underwear, or whatever it may be. tickle games where she sees how much she can handle, or get even more if she loses, are great fun too.

One other strange one in terms of what I love a lee to do is enure at least part of the legs are uncovered to start with, even if little else is. I know that wont go for everyone as some love tickling girls in jeans ect, but you wanted the individuals mindset, and that is part of mine, just suggests a playfulness from the start I just love.

There is hopefull an insight into my mindset as a ler.

Details!!!!!!

For me tickling involves sex so the female lee or ler (or Lers) must be attractive for my taste
My favorite tickling scenarios include bondage and some "torture". In any case the lady must enjoy it and even if its not her number one sex scenario she must really get into it.

The lee must be really ticklish and as I love feet tickling (and kissing and caressing and nibbling!) its much better if she has ticklish feet (This is the best case).

The lee must enjoy and suffer, she might be forced to do things in order to receive a degree of mrcy from my sadistic tickling.....

She can squirm, she can beg but she must try to resist, its better if at the begining she performs a little like a heroine..
Too much screaming turns me off

I would respect safewords and dont touch places (my wife would be really tortured if nibbled in her kneecaps)..

As a ler, her work is harder. She must tie me up, and once I am at her mercy she must tease me and tell me how much she would torture me......she would slowly breake me.

My feet are by far my most ticklish spot, so she will leave them to the end. She would carfefully remove my socks.
She will look at my soles, closely, anticipating the torment.
She will use her fingernails and eventually her tongue and teeth (my wife can be really sadistic with her teeth). At some point she will tie my big toes so my soles are more vulnerable.
She would force me to worship her feet and to please her completely in order to show some mercy ...but mercy never come....until I give my final safeword.

In any case the ler must be attentive to details and show respect for my last word.
In the event I am being tickled torture by two women. One (actually my wife) will have the comand and be held responsible of the torture session, and of course they must be confortable being with another woman (although they may or may not have sex or touch each other)

Diego

I like lees that really make you work for it. I like to have to put in the extra time and effort to really get a good reaction. If theres no effort required to extract that great reaction, I think that takes the fun out of it.

I'm just a ler, so here's what I look for.

Body type: doesn't matter, love them all. There is something delicious about tickling a fit guy but I also love a bigger gent because they have these skin folds that you can just sneak a wiggling finger or 5 in and drive them nuts. My one ex-boyfriend learned quickly how much he hated those "folds." :devil2:

The lees I like the most are the gleeful submissive, the ones who just laugh (and maybe beg and wiggle) when I tickle them, loving the sensation. I also like the dominant lees who are mouthy and give shit back to me as I'm tickling. I'm not much for the screamers and shriekers because the reason I want to tickle a guy to begin with is to hear his sexiest feature, his laugh.

I don't care too much about where a guy is ticklish, but if I had to choose, I would prefer a man with extremely ticklish feet. I am not a foot gazer at all and rarely notice them outside of tickling, but there is nothing better than to tickle all the way down a guy's body and find the best spot is at the end. :devil2:

Oh My God!

I'm not much for the screamers and shriekers because the reason I want to tickle a guy to begin with is to hear his sexiest feature, his laugh.

I don't care too much about where a guy is ticklish, but if I had to choose, I would prefer a man with extremely ticklish feet. I am not a foot gazer at all and rarely notice them outside of tickling, but there is nothing better than to tickle all the way down a guy's body and find the best spot is at the end. :devil2:[/QUOTE]

May I just dream a little Lergirl?...Just kidding! You must be a great tickler!

Crystal, as a Ler I like a Lee that sort of becomes one with me. As if its a secret sort of tryst, that only the 2 of us understand. Its a communication that is verbal and physical at the same time. It should flow like a river as a river represents the life force itself. A good lee is a celebration of life.:p

I am a tickler and have got a special type of ticklee I like. They have to be female, a bit younger than me (24) and more of the shy type. I really love shy girls. It often makes them blush when they loose control because of tickling.

It is also cute for me when they have got a high-pitched voice.

How 'bout a guy with extremely ticklish EVERYTHING? :D

I don't care too much about where a guy is ticklish, but if I had to choose, I would prefer a man with extremely ticklish feet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back