• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do women feel about guys with foot fetishes?

Lee Ishler

TMF Expert
It's not necessarily tickling related, but it could be because it seems many guys who are into tickling are also into feet, but how do women feel about it? Of the women I've been with, it seems to go from "leave my feet alone" to "can you lick my feet again?", depending on who it is. It seems they either don't like it or they love it. What do other women here think? And what have been guys' experiences who are into female feet? If a woman likes her feet being tickled, I'd think she would like her feet being kissed and licked, but I haven't met any women into tickling in real life, not yet anyway. Most I've been with didn't like being tickled.

I have a tickling fetish but not a foot fetish. I like being tickled there, because I like being tickled all over, but that’s about it. Feet on their own do nothing for me, and (pre-modelling) it has always annoyed me when feet guys try to push additional foot stuff on me that I’m not into.

That last part is actually the reason I started selling content, because I was sick of feet guys demanding free wank material from me while other girls bragged about how much money they made selling feet pics. Surprisingly, people actually enjoyed my solo feet content and I liked that it was appreciated, so I kept at it for a couple of years.

In a similar vein to the F/M thread, it does seem like a lot of feet guys do ruin it by being pushy and entitled. HOWEVER, I would like to clarify that there’s nothing inherently wrong with liking feet and doing so isn’t inherently creepy as long as it’s all done consensually.

I have a tickling fetish but not a foot fetish. I like being tickled there, because I like being tickled all over, but that’s about it. Feet on their own do nothing for me, and (pre-modelling) it has always annoyed me when feet guys try to push additional foot stuff on me that I’m not into.

That last part is actually the reason I started selling content, because I was sick of feet guys demanding free wank material from me while other girls bragged about how much money they made selling feet pics. Surprisingly, people actually enjoyed my solo feet content and I liked that it was appreciated, so I kept at it for a couple of years.

In a similar vein to the F/M thread, it does seem like a lot of feet guys do ruin it by being pushy and entitled. HOWEVER, I would like to clarify that there’s nothing inherently wrong with liking feet and doing so isn’t inherently creepy as long as it’s all done consensually.

I agree with that, I don't think there's anything wrong with it, as long as it's consensual. Because the last thing I'd want to do is push it on someone and have them think, "Oh, you're weird", or whatever. Like I said, they seem to either like it or loathe it.

Just like Jezebel said, a lot do ruin it for the rest.

Personally I have no feelings one way or another. I love having my feet worshipped and tickled as well.

The main issue with most foot fetish guys is that they tend to completely break down our body to just feet. Because that's all they need. They tend to forget or even ignore the fact that those pretty feet are attached to an actual person.

Additionally, some of the grossest and most inappropriate messages I've ever gotten have come from foot fetishists.

Opening lines such as:

"Nice feet. Very fuckable."
"I could cum all over those for days!"
"Can I pay you to rub those on my lap?"

I've seen posts where a guy was looking for women to let him masturbate with their dirty socks and then rewear them.

My boyfriend has a foot fetish. We tickle each other's feet, massage, lick, kiss. It's mutual fun for us both. But he has never once treated me like that's all I am to him. Even when we first started talking.

My point is, I don't at all mind talking to a man with a foot fetish, or playing with him, but it can't be all feet all the time.

Just like Jezebel said, a lot do ruin it for the rest.

Personally I have no feelings one way or another. I love having my feet worshipped and tickled as well.

The main issue with most foot fetish guys is that they tend to completely break down our body to just feet. Because that's all they need. They tend to forget or even ignore the fact that those pretty feet are attached to an actual person.

Additionally, some of the grossest and most inappropriate messages I've ever gotten have come from foot fetishists.

Opening lines such as:

"Nice feet. Very fuckable."
"I could cum all over those for days!"
"Can I pay you to rub those on my lap?"

I've seen posts where a guy was looking for women to let him masturbate with their dirty socks and then rewear them.

My boyfriend has a foot fetish. We tickle each other's feet, massage, lick, kiss. It's mutual fun for us both. But he has never once treated me like that's all I am to him. Even when we first started talking.

My point is, I don't at all mind talking to a man with a foot fetish, or playing with him, but it can't be all feet all the time.

I agree. No it was never just about the feet for me either. In fact it was never something that was easy for me to admit to, or act on, until well into the relationship. And I'm talking IRL relationships. I don't have much experience with messaging people. And if I did I would never use comments like the ones you say you've gotten. That's pretty gross!

I'm one of the ones (maybe even in a minority?) that really, really loves it. For me foot fun and tickling are just as entwined as they are for any ler with a foot fetish, albeit on the receiving end. So, by and large, i think they're pretty great!

The problem is, like people have said, there's definitely a hard-to-ignore subset of foot guys that just.....don't possess any sort of tact, ever? Feet are the conversation opener, the conversation itself, and the conversation closer (assuming conversation is possible at all). It's really frustrating encountering those folks even as someone that's into it so I can't imagine how offputting it is for the people who aren't. And I certainly don't mean to imply they're even in a majority but one bad apple does spoil the bunch so I can easily understand anyone that's wary of foot guys.

In my experience, most women don't mind indulging in a variety of fetishes, as long as there's a good fuck at the end of it.
Everybody gets their cookies.

I'm one of the ones (maybe even in a minority?) that really, really loves it. For me foot fun and tickling are just as entwined as they are for any ler with a foot fetish, albeit on the receiving end. So, by and large, i think they're pretty great!

The problem is, like people have said, there's definitely a hard-to-ignore subset of foot guys that just.....don't possess any sort of tact, ever? Feet are the conversation opener, the conversation itself, and the conversation closer (assuming conversation is possible at all). It's really frustrating encountering those folks even as someone that's into it so I can't imagine how offputting it is for the people who aren't. And I certainly don't mean to imply they're even in a majority but one bad apple does spoil the bunch so I can easily understand anyone that's wary of foot guys.

Yeah I can understand that. I met a girl on Facebook a while back, and we would talk a lot as friends, though I never got to meet her in person. Apparently she had been around a few "foot guys", she said she had been with some. When I told her I was into feet, she said, "I'll put my feet in your face!", which was very flattering, no one ever said that to me before, plus she was a good friend, not just someone flirting, which I found can happen on social sites like that. But my point is, I also told her, "I like EVERYTHING", meaning not just feet, and that's true, it's all good, isn't it? I can see how I'd freak someone out if all I cared about was their feet. Also that when it's a friend, they seem to be more than happy to give you what you want.

I was even with a couple girls who let me massage their feet, and they weren't even girlfriends. I think they must've said something about wanting it done, and I offered. One I even remember had some kind of prickly rubber ball she used to do it with. I guess they probably figured out I had a "thing" for it, but they didn't seem to mind, I guess because they were getting a nice massage out of it. And I definitely enjoyed it too, just knowing it made them feel good. Though there was nothing sexual about it.

Last edited:
In my experience, most women don't mind indulging in a variety of fetishes, as long as there's a good fuck at the end of it.
Everybody gets their cookies.

I can understand that. In the heat of the moment, a lot of different things can happen, and it's all leading to THAT. I have even tickled someone who was not into it, not at first, but she ended up liking it. But that would be a subject for another post!

I've definitely seen foot guys, on here and across the internet, that not only push it too far but also say creepy stuff that would make practically anyone's skin crawl. When you're on the page of a non-fetishist and you're talking about licking their feet until they're dripping or sucking on their toes repeatedly, that's too far in my opinion.

I have a foot fetish too, though its really just an appreciation for people who take care of their feet amd the ticklishness of the feet, but I have to say some of the foot stuff I have seen guys say online has my skin crawling.

I've definitely seen foot guys, on here and across the internet, that not only push it too far but also say creepy stuff that would make practically anyone's skin crawl. When you're on the page of a non-fetishist and you're talking about licking their feet until they're dripping or sucking on their toes repeatedly, that's too far in my opinion.

I have a foot fetish too, though its really just an appreciation for people who take care of their feet amd the ticklishness of the feet, but I have to say some of the foot stuff I have seen guys say online has my skin crawling.

I haven't seen that side of it, but it scares me to be honest. Yes, I like girls' feet, but to me it's always been a positive thing, and I don't say or think of creepy things like that. It's really just been something I've kept to myself, other than a few people close to me, and the TMF is the only place I've ever said anything about it publicly, in this post right now. Several people on this post have said basically the same thing, that it tends to be associated with creepy guys who make creepy comments. If that's the case, then I probably shouldn't say anything about it, because I don't want to be thought of as anyone like that.

Last edited:
I’ve been lucky in that the majority of women in my life I’ve confessed my foot fetish to have been fine with it. Whether it’s been girlfriends or just friends, they’ve rarely been put off by it - which was a huge relief for me! A lot of the time they’ve been curious and happy to indulge me.

I’m a bit different as I only have a nylon feet fetish. I can appreciate well kept and looked after bare feet, but I don’t have the same attraction to them as I do nylon feet. Some women were intrigued at this, assuming that a foot fetish was always about bare feet. Seeing them genuinely curious and having them ask questions about my fetish was very refreshing, as to me it showed that they were okay with it. As one of them said, ‘Everybody has a “thing” that they like; nylon feet and tickling just happens to be yours.’

How very true!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Setting aside all that has been said about guys who take it too far and become pushy and setting aside that this is a fetish website where people are a little more open minded, I do want to talk a bit about foot fetishism on the whole.

One thing that doesn’t help is the fact that foot fetishism is never shown in a positive light. It is always the butt of every joke with every foot guy being shown as this weird outcast creep. I know I’ve felt like I’ve always had to “come out” to women I’ve dated about my foot fetish with mixed results

One thing that doesn’t help is the fact that foot fetishism is never shown in a positive light.

Just off the top of my head, 'Ted Lasso' Season 3, Episode 6 - shows Hanna Wadingham (whom I would gladly climb like a giant redwood) getting very into a foot massage.

I will preface this by saying that I have never admitted to anyone that I have a foot fetish. I don’t think there is one specific answer to this question. Sometimes actions speak louder than words. For example, my high school sweetheart (who later became my first wife) must have figured out that I liked her feet because every time I would pick her up for a date she would kick her shoes off and put her feet in my lap right away. Later in life (after my 1st wife and I split) I dated women who loved having their feet touched, and yet others who talked about guys that were in to feet as “creepy” or “pervs”, so with them I was always careful with how I acted. I guess what I’m saying is there is no one answer to that question, it depends on the woman.

I will preface this by saying that I have never admitted to anyone that I have a foot fetish. I don’t think there is one specific answer to this question. Sometimes actions speak louder than words. For example, my high school sweetheart (who later became my first wife) must have figured out that I liked her feet because every time I would pick her up for a date she would kick her shoes off and put her feet in my lap right away. Later in life (after my 1st wife and I split) I dated women who loved having their feet touched, and yet others who talked about guys that were in to feet as “creepy” or “pervs”, so with them I was always careful with how I acted. I guess what I’m saying is there is no one answer to that question, it depends on the woman.

That's been my experience too. Many liked that kind of attention to their feet, while others did not. But the whole "creepy" and "perv" thing I wasn't really aware of until I saw some of the comments on this post. So I would think how you present it would have a lot to do with it; if you act too creepy or obsessive about it, you'll no doubt offend people.

We're already in a class of taboo condemned from history, I don't particularly worry about it unless I want more of those good "negative prick" feels.

Well, here's a song about the subject to learn and take to heart...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFAozYmmjWs

Thanks for that. It says I have to sign in to watch it, and I don't have an account with Googletube or anything else along those lines, but I get the idea. I'm sure a "Foot Fetish Guys Anti Creepy Training Video" would be pretty funny to watch, but I like to think I am not that way to begin with!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back