• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do you all do it?

I remember watching a college comedy called Road Trip where a female character fell asleep on a coach and woke up to find a pervy guy licking her toes. Please don't do anything like that!!!

Ok, who is the most worrying guy in the thread? ANd believe me, I want to move out. I just can't afford it. Not yet anyway. And with loans to pay back, I will be stuck at home for a few more years. Hopefully I can afford to move out by the time I'm 30.

Ok, who is the most worrying guy in the thread? ANd believe me, I want to move out. I just can't afford it. Not yet anyway. And with loans to pay back, I will be stuck at home for a few more years. Hopefully I can afford to move out by the time I'm 30.

A life well lived sometimes means we have to act before everything is perfect.

A life without risk is a life without gain, and you're proving it.

Roll the bones.

Save some money. If you can't find a girl you know then advertise at a local college. Say you'll pay some hourly rate. Then get a cheap hotel. It works.
BUT treat anyone who answers decently.

Grow a pair, Gif? Let me tell you something. There are actually two "me"s. One I call Edward and the other I call Henry (after Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde). Edward is the beast that has been bottled up for 25 years, desperate to break free and unleash himself on the unsuspecting women of the world. Henry is the more rational one that keeps Edward in check. These are not different personalities, they are both part of me. I am both Edward and Henry. Half the time I would give anything just to let Edward take over. The other half of the time, when I am Henry, I would give anything just to be rid of Edward. How do you cope with that? Especially at this time of year, when virtually every woman you meet has her feet vulnerable. It's an eternal struggle, between Edward the twisted tickle fetishist and Henry, the normal guy. I wrote this post initialy as Edward. Now I am writing as Henry. Like the song says "It's not easy to be me".

My short two cents: Step 1: permanantly damage your internal giver of damns. Step 2:Use TACTFUL social prowess and cunning to tickle women and make it seem like your doing it for gigs and because your a boss. Step 3: Make sure your damn giver is remains broken when you get shot down. Easy as pie (after practice.)

Seriously the guy asks for advice. He is paying off student loans and someone says Grow some balls? SAD!

Libertine is right.

Before any of that, however, I would firstly recommend that you stop portraying yourself like a bipolar psychopath and secondly, you stop feeling so sorry for yourself.

I've been around the block a few times, and I can tell you that the key to getting what you want is confidence.

Now, confidence is not the same thing as arrogance. I'm not telling you to act like Barney Stinson. Just act like you know what you're doing. Give your actions a sense of purpose. If you're going to tickle a girl, do it without hesitation. Put on a confident smile and make it seem like what you're doing is totally normal. Don't hesitate, don't stutter, don't seize up, and generally, don't be awkward.

Keeping a confident demeanor does take practice, though. Not everyone is born with natural confidence. You need to work on it. As someone said earlier, "damage your internal giver of damns." Go for it the first time without worrying about the consequences. You should only be concerned if you get a bad reaction, which isn't that big a deal. Just leave her alone and find someone else to try it with.

Above all, try not to obsess over your tickling fetish. Yeah, yeah, sexual gratification is nice, but don't let it consume you. The more you think and worry about it, the more stressed out you'll be. Just relax, think of other things every now and again, and when you see a good opportunity to tickle a woman, take it. Simple as that.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Here's some advice from someone who got close to doing it (or maybe I qualify as having done it, I don't really know).

Get your own place. Girls feel more comfortable doing stuff if they know they are in a secure location where the two of you won't be disturbed. Don't ever be creepy. That means no guy jokes, no sex jokes, no constant feeling up of other people in public, and don't be needy (I believe I just used an Oxford Comma.... just saying). Also under the don't be creepy thing, somehow it's less creepy to sneak a poke or a tickle if you two are doing something together. E.G., my ex-girlfriend and I went to go see Beauty and the Beast in 3-D (yes I like it, don't judge me). During the credits, I reached over to poke her in the side. I poked once, and it turned into giggles and cuddle time until we had to leave. Now, if one can be that successful in a movie theater, think about how much more successful one can be at home.

Confidence. Confidence is big. Confidence is key. Without Confidence, you're damned to a boring life in general, and probably one severely lacking in tickles as well. That's why I've made up my mind that I will just go for the tickle thing with my next girlfriend. With the last one, touch was only a big deal if other people were around and watching. Assuming most girls are that way (and ladies please correct me if I am wrong) tickles should be relatively easy to come by in the right environment. All you have to do is go for it. Girls would rather have you initiate the touching than initiate it themselves. Tickling is a Nike thing: Just Do It.

The last two posts on here are very understanding and well written. As a matter of fact, the O.P. does lack confidence, but this is very common to me and I myself lack confidence. Saying he comes off bipolar is very harsh and very annoying to read. Confidence is a tricky thing, I should know, i'm constantly trying to gain it and get better at it and to be fair it is working. Mainly because I find people in my life ARE accepting and ARE good friends for a reason. It's all about that first step and it's all about not coming across creepy or that the fetish is life-consuming. After that, take the opportunities slowly at first. I passed a few good ones, and have some stories to tell, and although I do consider myself a writer, I just don't wanna take the time personally. But yeah, just hang in ther man and introduce gently if you get the chance to do so at all.

I am very sorry to hear that you are in trouble at work, Josh.... Yes, you may have approached her a bit prematurely before really getting to know her; uptight people, though, are a real commonality in our world---especially the U.S. If you get fired....SO WHAT! You will live a long life, with many lovers and opportunities to tickle women's feet---I guarantee it. I NEVER thought I could have some of the amazing experiences I have had, but at the age of 43, I have had tons. You will, too. As easy as feet are to come by, that's how easily you will be able to find gainful employment elsewhere---at least at some point---and hopefully with people a little less....well, 'delicate' than this uptight broad. Chin up, my friend---it ALWAYS gets better.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back