• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do you cope with anger?

nosforatiop

Something on my mind:
When you have a repressed anger toward an individual whom you have to deal with on a reguler basis, so bad it's getting to the point to where it's metamorphisizing into hatred, how do you deal with it? You're thoughts please.

Difficult question. Lacking facts, but leave the UZI at home and let's talk about it.

TKpervert said:
Difficult question. Lacking facts, but leave the UZI at home and let's talk about it.

Both me and the person I'm talking about are probably lucky that I don't own a gun, but I'm not at that point yet, I'd rather not get there. Anyway the short version: The person in question is responsible for ruining the life of someone near and dear to me, on top of this I'm in a situation where I have to live, work, and take orders from this person. I know what I have to do in order to get out of this predicament, it's just going to take time. So basically I'm going to have to grin and bear things for awhile, it's not like I haven't done that before at other times, but I've never felt such a rage toward an individual like I do this one, and I'm considered a very overforgiving person, I let alot of shit slide. So my question is toward those who have been in similar worlds of shit. Just wondering how you cope without losing it.

I cope by not losing it. Losing it might feel good for a few seconds, but then you have to talk to the judge.

Judges can be real mean.

Forget the gun shit. Please.

Shine it and cruise. Shine it and get on with your life.

There's a whole new world out there.

I tend to also be very forgiving...when it's me they go after. If they go after someone I care about, I don't let go nearly as easily.

When I've encountered cases where I'm ready to do physical harm to someone, I just use a proxy. Over the years, I've gone bowling, seeing them as the pins. Always got more strikes on those days. I've used a punch-out pillow, beating their face in (or at least pretending to). In one case (someone who hurt me this time) I beat the hell out of a bush along the riverbank, ripped it out and threw it in the river. A pic of the person an a dart board is another one I've heard of folks using.

There are all sorts of ways to safely vent your anger without hurting anyone. If it's the the level where you're afriad it may spill over and get out of control, I suggest doing something similar. It gives you a way to release some of the pent up energy so it doesn't get out of hand.

Ann

hey Killed, give it LOTS of time. The situation will work itself out.
Do your normal day-to-day stuff, then one day you will wake up and say yourself "what an asshole I was". Been there a few times myself. It works. Try it.

I jsut shrug it off and stew about it for days after. If it gets too bad, I either play Spear Britteny (newsgrounds site), pop balloons (this is really good, especially if you want to take the time tod raw faces on the balloon), or I'd write an email about the problem(s) and send it to another one of my e-mail addresses.

The offender is obviously inferior to me so I just brush him aside as the insect that he is! Muwahahahahahahaha!:firedevil :firedevil

I tend to bottle up a lot of emotions. If something triggers off my anger, I tend to bash walls and floors in utter frustration while I growl and snarl. If I hate someone, I try to be subtle and polite, but usually they have a bit of "reverse karma" and they get screwed up eventually. But I don't hate very many people...

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back