• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do you get your friends to tickle you?

marzbarz

TMF Expert
I need ideas for normal every day situations, you and a few friends are close and hang out together frequently, and all adults. How do you successfully get a friend to tickle you? And what are the best situations to tickle them? How does a conversation get brought up?

Last edited:
The title of your post says how do you get your friends to tickle you, but then in your post, you ask how can you tickle them.

My wife just makes her feet available (within arms reach) to get her friends to tickle. I think that’s easier. To tickle other people, it’s usually just poking your friends in the ribs. “Oh are you ticklish?” And go from there.

I can definitely see this post getting a lot of negative attention. I'm absolutely surprised someone hasn't come on here yet complaining. (Not me personally, but I have seen other posts similar to this "how can I tickle someone..." blasted by "you're so creepy, only tickle with consent" comments)

Honestly, I wouldn't force anything. If it happens it happens. If not, then oh well. For getting them to tickle you, that can be pretty difficult. I'm going to say for the average person, tickling isn't constantly or frequently on the brain like the rest of us. You may see your friends barefoot on the couch and think "tickle" whereas in a reverse situation they think "feet. Gross" or "that spot is taken by his feet", you get it. There's not really one way to "make" someone tickle you short of asking directly. You could try putting your bare feet close to someone, stretching your arms up exposing your underarms, etc. but it's relatively unlikely that a regular person will instantly jump to a tickle. It depends on your dynamic with your friends. If you guys have a goofy, touchy Feely relationship then it's plausible.

As for tickling others, I would start off by analyzing your friendships and thinking about how close you are with this person. Are they going to be weirded out or freaked out if you randomly touch or tickle them? Is your relationship with them close enough that you can get away with tickling them?

Example: I have a completely unticklish best friend who I have known for 12+ years since freshman year of high school. I have been trying to find a tickle spot on her (within reason) for years, once we got comfortable with each other. If we weren't at that level, I'd never try.

Assuming these are close friends, I would just playfully try to tickle them. Poke a side, tickle foot, then tease them if they respond "oh you're ticklish?" Similar to the above poster.

Well… ethics and morals aside, I would still say it’s in one’s best interest to be completely transparent. People can’t read minds; the average person isn’t even going to think about tickling if a person stretches or exposes their feet, because they know most people hate being tickled. And even if they do, you still run the risk of losing friends if they find out it’s a kink for you.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back