• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How does one feel about butt tickling??

TicklishBeauty

TMF Regular
i personally enjoy it....especially with a vibrating toothbrush!!!

any stories to share??

Mmmm...ass tickling. So hot. So sexy. IMO the most underrated type of tickling.

Shame I haven't had much experience with it. :(

My ass is really ticklish. I recently discovered in my ass crack is SOOO ticklish. It does not turn me on at alll though. its funny when my girlfriend does it, but i dont really enjoy it

One of my ex-gf's could not take it on the butt. It was her worst of worst spots. She hated being tickled in nylons, but for her, being tickled on the ass in a pair of jeans was way worse than being tickled on her feet in pantyhose.

I adore it and it's a very ticklish spot for me.

Being an ass man I'm very much a fan of butt tickling, combines my two great loves :D

oh so much fun to tickle a woman's cheeks and backs of thighs and running a finger along her ass crack with my finger vibrator on too.

I am ticklish on my upper thighs, right below my butt, especially if it is a suprise attack and I am not expecting it! My husband is extremely ticklish on his butt though. It makes me giggle every time I touch him there because I have not seen someone that ticklish there before.

I give it two thumbs up. So to speak.

quagmire.gif

wow lots of responses! i only asked cause its my most ticklish spot every but i love it!!!

I've never been butt tickled, but if I were to be in a session, I would LOVE to be butt tickled. :D One of the best types of tickling out there!

I am quite a fan of butt-cheek tickling, although I've never had the chance to try it.

TicklishBeauty

I've been around long enough to see women's fashions emphasize cleavage and legs - and in recent years, stomachs (midriff-baring tops) and rear ends (biker shorts, hip huggers, and so on). I'll tickle you anyplace you're ticklish, but an attractive bottom and flat stomach (in that order) send me to the sky. A dominatrix I used to tickle had an amazing rear end and tickling those thong-donned buttocks of hers, I was living a fantasy.

My butt is only so-so ticklish. But head south a few inches and my upper thighs are real sensitive

i find it hilarious, i'm not that ticklish there but it's fun to tickle on others ;)

Not my favorite target, but it'll do in a pinch. :D

Just don't ask me to dig too deep. Wouldn't want to strike "oil!" :xlime:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back