• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How I Spent my Xmas Vacation - Part 2

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
My chair! My fucking chair! Not only did I miss the end of the last game (albeit in a most pleasant manner), the conclusion of the first, but now there was an hour before ESPN’s Sunday Night Game, and the woman was in MY CHAIR!

Not that it was really planned that way. When Missy charged into my bedroom and found her little sister gagged and tied to the bed, not to mention stripped to her thong, she’d of course assumed the worst. Women can be so touchy about these things. She started to freak, and before we had a chance to explain that her sister’s virtue, such as it poorly was, was still intact, Missy was headed for the phone. Couldn’t have that happen now, could we? So Randy and I made our recent guest….comfortable. In MY FUCKING CHAIR!

It was the only thing really handy, I must admit. Ha-Ha-Ha!! (Sorry, I was still laughing about that crack I made about Maria’s “virtue”).

Anyway, Missy found herself in the undesirable position of being reclined in the chair, fully extended of course, with her arms over her head and tied down the back of it. Her feet were tied to the extended footrest of the centuries-old piece of furniture. Not going anywhere. We had to gag her as well. No use trying to scream over her, eh?

Missy showed the Italian traits her younger sister did, but in a more mature, somewhat leaner way. She was nowhere near as nubile and busty as Maria, but she made up for it. Missy was very attractive, and there was some flirtation between us in the past, before she’d introduced me to….oh yeah! Stacy! My girlfriend. Sorry hun, bound women have that affect on me sometimes.

“Ok,” I started to explain to the fuming Missy, “Maria is just fine and peachy. Randy’s just been…well, getting even, so to speak. Come on, we all know Randy’s a few fries short of a Happy Meal, and your little sister’s no saint either. You said it yourself, you knew what she did to Randy. All we did was tie her up and tickle her for awhile. No harm, no foul.”

Missy glared at me…then seemed to relax a little.

“Now,” I said carefully, “If I take the gag off, you gonna be a good girl?”

“Mmmmnn, Hmmmm!” she nodded.

“Ok.”

“Ahhh..” she breathed deep, “you two really are something! How stoned are you guys anyway?”

Me? Pretty well toasted, thankyouverymuch. I knew Missy didn’t approve of pot, so in my rather enlightened state, I decided to try something.

“You know,” I said, “You really should lighten up about that, it can be fun! Come on, give it a shot!”

“No Way! Now just let me go, I’ll collect my miscreant sister, lesson learned, and we’ll be out of your hair.”

“Just one thing first.” I said, taking a deep drag off the joint I’d been nursing along.
I held it, then put my face up to Missy’s. And exhaled. She started to cough a little.
“What the hell are you doing?!?!”
“Just loosening you up a little…come on…” I replied.

She tried to turn her head away, but the more I shotgunned her, the less she seemed to struggle. By the time I got done, her eyes were like two pissholes in a snow bank. She was giggling at herself, the world, the fly on the window…pretty much anything.

“See?” I teased, lost in my own haze, “Not so bad is it?”
“Huh?” She replied, “Oh…yeah….45 I think…..”

She was gone.

Now, those of you who smoke are more than familiar with the incredible leaps to reason the THC-soaked mind is capable of. Having this pretty woman bound in front of me gave me an idea of how to make her understand what we were doing.

“She’s really Ok, you know…” I said

“Huh? Who?” Missy looked at me with a dopey smile, “Oh Maria! Yeah…she’s cool. You guys really tickled her? Ahhh..she probably deserved it. She was always the ticklish one. Not me though. Nope. Not one bit.” Was that a note of challenge I heard in her voice? Or was it the pot? Lemme check…..nope…it was a challenge.

Oh, really? I thought.

“Oh, really?” I said

“So if I were to do this…” I started to unlace her shoes, “it wouldn’t bother you at all?”

“N-No. Not that anyone’s ever tried.”

“So you think you’re not ticklish just because no one’s done it to you?” Oh boy was this going to be good.

I took her now naked feet in my hands, and started to rub them. She was oooohing and aaahing, and looking at me in a quite devious fashion.
“Be good now, Dave! I haven’t done anything bad to you guys….”

“I know, Missy. But I DO have to make sure you’re not going to the cops or something….”

“Oh, jeeeez…over this? Puh-Leeze. Ok, I was a little startled at first, but once I saw that Maria wasn’t hurt, what the hell. I told her someone was going to get pissed one of these days.”

“Yeah, well just to make sure you’re telling the truth….”

I slid a finger over the bare sole of her left foot.

“Hee-Hee..St-top that!”

“Not ticklish? Yeah…Ok…”

I placed my fingers over her soles and gave her the evil eye.

“Oh no, you wouldn’t! Come on, Dave no Please???? Not tied-up, I can’t take it!”

“Sorry, hun, gotta make sure of your sincerity here.”

Well, that and I just wanted to tickle her…he he he…

I scrabbled my fingers all over the pink, soft soles. Missy tugged at the bonds holding her down, and found them quite tight, thankyouverymuch.

“NOOOOO!!!PLEASEPLEASESTOP!!!!! HAAAHAAHHEEHEHENONONO!!!I WON’T…GASP)…TTEEELLLLAAAIIIGGHH!!!!”

“Ticklish?? You poor thing you…tickle tickle tickle…”

Where the hell did THAT come from? I was only planning to give her a little tickle to insure our agreement, but something came over me. After tickle-torturing little sister, I felt that Big Sister needed a taste as well. And from the sounds that started to come from the bedroom, Little Sister was getting to know all kinds of new things about Randy.

I licked the bottoms of Missy’s trapped feet, which sent her into hysterics. My tongue found its way between the tender toes, much to Missy’s chagrin.

“OHGODNOOOOO!!!!NOTTHATPLEASEPLEASELEASE!!!!AAAHHHHAHAHHEHEHEHEHE…..(GASP)…..NONONOITTICKLESITTCIKLES…..STOPSTOPSTOPAAAAIIIIGGHH!!!”

I was getting lost in my tickle-reverie, when Randy came out of my bedroom.

“Hey, isn’t the game coming on soon?” he asked.
“Yeah, it is. Damn, what to do, what to do? How’s Maria?”
“A wreck. Hey…I got an idea….”

And what an doozy THAT one turned out to be.

The women found themselves in quite a little pickle by the time Randy and I had our way with their bound bodies. They were both on my couch, with arms stretched overhead, tied down tightly. One facing one way, one facing the other. Both were wearing nothing but a thong and a worried look. We had a simple game plan. We wanted to watch the game, but were loathe to give up so quickly on our guests, so we decided to combine the two. Not wanting the game to be interrupted by something so meaningless as begging and pleading, we had gagged both of the girls.

“Ok ladies,” I began, looking at two less than happy faces, “We’ve decided to break the male barrier and let you two…participate in tonite’s festivities. Every change of possession will result in Maria’s feet being tickled for two minutes. Every third down converted, and Missy gets the same. A field goal by the home team is five minutes of armpit tickling on Missy, the visitor’s field goals get Maria’s armpits tickled. Touchdowns are belly tickling time, Missy for the visitors, Maria for the home team. And every time there’s a penalty, both of your tender little ribcages are going to get it. Any questions?”

“MMMrrrggh!!!! MMMMNNNPPPHHHH!!!!!”

“Ok, glad you asked, ladies. Yes, the rules are subject to expansion by the men without notice.”

Pot + Tickling = prick.

“Hey,” Randy interjected, “Isn’t it Rams-Colts tonite? Should be a pretty high scoring game….”

Both bound girls groaned under their gags.

For once I abandoned my comfy chair in favor of the floor, next to my buddy. Wouldn’t want to make unnecessary trips, now would we?

Kickoff.

By the time the first quarter was over, both girls were giggling, tickled flesh piles. Fifteen minutes in and the score was already 17-13. Ugly quarter, too. Lots of penalties. Missy seemed to squirm the most when her ribs were tickled, while Maria’s sexy belly was her weak spot. Both girls lost it when their feet became the object of our desires. The moans through the gags were like sweet music.
It was a long game…overtime even.

Afterwards, we removed their gags, preparing for the worst. But Maria, in typical Maria fashion, astounded us all.

“Randy?…(pant, pant)…come here…..”

Randy warily approached the bound and still quivering girl.

“Take me in the other room….and do me…now!”

“Are you serious?” Asked Randy. And Missy. And myself. In unison.

“Oh grow up!” Maria said “After all this stimulation, I need something. This has been one kinky night, guys, and I want it to at least end well….”

“No tricks?” Randy asked, but I was wary.

“Randy, look. I’m sorry. I know you’re not going to believe me, but I guess it took something like this to make me see how pissed you were. My God, the LENGTHS you guys went to on this. Hell, I’m almost proud of you.”

Missy groaned, used to her slutty little sister by now. Randy, on the other hand, was beyond anything but lust for this nubile girl.
“You’re staying tied up, you know…”
“I was hoping so…” Maria purred.

I helped Randy carry Maria into my bedroom and politely closed the door. The sound of laughter could be heard almost immediately, interspersed with her calls to various dieties.

I sat down on the couch, almost forgetting Missy.

“Umm..excuse me?” she said, with a little giggle.
“Uh, yeah. Guess those two are having a hell of a time, huh?”
“You know,” Missy stammered, “we could, too.”
“Come on Missy,” I said, “You know how it is. You’re Stacy’s best friend…”
“In the words of my learned sister….grow up, wouldja?” She smiled coyly. “No one’s here but us, and I’m also a little….stimulated. One shot, just to see what might have been? What’s the matter…don’t you want me?”

She smiled at me and began wriggling her body seductively. The way her form undulated against her bonds was more than I could take. Forgive me, sweetie, I said to Stacy…wherever she was. I untied Missy’s feet, dropped the couch into it’s open bed position and retied her dainty peds. I looked down.
My God, but she looked inviting. Her B-Cup breasts begged for attention amidst the tightness of the rest of her bound body. For all they say about marijuana slowing your reflexes, I was out of my clothes in about three seconds.

I climbed on top of her and entered her ever so slowly. She cooed in delight. It was the most exquisite feeling I’d had in a long time. She was pure silk.

But something was missing.

I ran my fingers down the length of her arms.

“Daa-aaavvee? What are you doing? Come on and AAAIIIGGHHHH!!!”

She shrieked as I began to tickle under those hairless armpits, so smooth and inviting. I was only getting one shot at this amazing Italian goddess…and it was going to be worth every moment. I began to flick the tips of her nipples with my tongue, and before long, I was kissing her breasts fully. I wasn’t interested in tickling her into hysterics (well, yeah I was…but this was going to work better for the time being), I just wanted to heighten her senses. I scraped my fingertips over the ticklish armpits while driving in and out of her in a steady pace.

“OH…(Gasp)…G-GOOODDD!!!! Hee-Heee..Oooooooohhhh, YessssssssaaahhhAIIIGGGH HHAHAHAHAH!!”

Watching her wiggle and squirm beneath me, jumping at my every touch, a slave to whatever sensation I decided to give her, was doing something to the male power trip in my mind. And from what I could see, Missy was enjoying herself just as much. I ran my fingers over her ribcage and gently kneaded the protruding ribs, adding the distinct tickle touch to her burgeoning feelings. She squirmed under my touch and was lost between laughter and ecstasy.

“Oh God!! HAAHHAAHHEEEEE!!! M-MOOOREEE!!!!!! D-DON’T….HHHAAHHAAHHEEEE….ST-STOOOOPP!!!!!OH..OH..OHHAAAHHHHHYEESSSSHHEEHEHHAHAHAHAH!!!!”

If I didn’t know any better, I’d swear that my tickling had lost it’s sense of torture and had moved into something else altogether. She was bucking wildly, matching my every thrust. I was getting close and decided that this was it. If this is what she wanted, she was going to get it in spades.

I placed my fingers at Missy’s sides and lightly tickled her there. Her middle squirmed, but under my weight, she was pinned helpless. I dug in and attacked the sensitive tickle-spot as I truly brought the boys home, in a manner of speaking. Missy reached a previously unrecorded height of ecstasy, and had I not had some sense of what she was feeling, I would have sworn that she was dying.

“AAHHHHAAAA!!!!OHGODOHGOD….(Gasp)…YYEESSSS!!HHAHAHHEEEHHEEOOOH…OOHHHH….OHHHH..HHAHAHHEHE…OOOHHHHHHHH!!!!……GGGGAAAAWWWWDDDDD!!!!”

Her eyes were closed and her head was thrust back. Her body arched against the bondage that so sensually wrapped her up. She gave in completely to the tickling and the orgasm at the same time.

Yours Truly actually saw God.

He was smiling.

Afterwards, the lovely ladies were resting on the couch, hands tied around each others’ backs in a sisterly embrace. Randy and I were sharing a smoke and reflecting on the day. What the hell had just happened here? What started out as a revenge plot had turned into one of those “Dear Penthouse” moments. We took a few snapshots of the sleeping girls, just to be on the safe side in case they ever decided to say anything, and covered them with a blanket.

Before drifting into my own coma, the phone rang. I waved at Randy, who was returning from the little tickler’s room, and he picked it up.

“Hello? Oh Hi, Stacy. How’s the trip?….Really?…..Oh that’s too bad…..Oh no!…..Yeah, I know how that goes…..well, you take care….Yeah, I’ll tell him….ok….’night.”

“Stacy?” I asked
“Uh-huh. Guess what?”
“What?” I inquired.
“She and her Dad got into it again…she’s coming home in the morning.”

Oh Shit! We were going to have to get the girls up early, hope to God we could make sure they were serious about being silent, clean the place up, run to the store and replace all of her nylons….what a bitch.

Unless….

What the hell? This week was already weird. And Randy and I were having way too much newly discovered fun to stop now.

“Dave?” asked Randy, “Something on your mind, Buddy?”

“Well, I was thinking,” I said as I gave my friend a sly look, “Monday Night Football’s on tomorrow night…Titans-Jaguars….Should be a rather high scoring affair, no?”

And they say grown men don’t high-five……

(To be Continued…..)

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back