• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How integral is submission in you fantasies? (question for female lee's)

DeviousDave21

TMF Poster
I've been looking back through previous posts in this section for an answer to this question. I've found a few interesting posts and comments but not exactly this... I might just be crap at using the search but I can't find exactly what I'm after.

This is a question predominantly for the female lee's but anyone can contribute if you feel you have something relevant.

Question:

Ladies when you fantasise about being tickled how much of a submissive element is there to it? (if any)

In other words, do you fantasise about being interrogated and forced to confess all your naughty secrets? do you fantasise about being kidnapped and tortured for no reason? (see tickletori99's answer on the thread below)
https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?311927-Fantasy-tickle-kidnappings#post_4468602

Are there other elements of perhaps more BDSM style submission involved like gags? whips? spanking? are you forced to do things? are you humiliated? (maybe filmed, photographed or stripped naked in front of an audience?) are you used for sex? or forced to perform sex acts on others? will you be punished if you fail to obey instructions you are given? (and if so is the tickling the punishment or is the punishment something else?)

I know this is going to vary individual to individual and that most people will probably enjoy tickling in more ways than one but I'm essentially asking if, for you, tickling is entirely separate to submission or if you find that there is a strong element of wanting to be dominated?

Note that this question is about your fantasies not what you are willing to do in reality. I'm trying to understand how much if at all submission plays into it for most of you and if you have wider submissive tendencies or if you're into pure tickling only.

I have a semi-related question I'm thinking of posting but I want to see how this does first.

For me, it's not about "breaking" or "forcing"----I want the ticklee to WANT to submit to the sensations/helplessness. I'm not looking for a fight. It's not a competition-----it's a mutual exchange of power: Mine as tickler stimulating her body in this chaotic way, but also hers because my "getting off" is tied to her getting off to the sensations.

Both my fantasies as well as my actual sessions with my ler involve me being submissive.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back