• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How is your first session ?

Hello we’re a couple quite active in ticking.

Is it possible to meet tickling friends here ?
Louise

Last edited:
It is possible to find tickling friends here, I have found some and am creating true lasting friendships with them too.

I am usually very nervous the first session as I don't know the ler and they don't know me. Chatting before the session does help but doesn't fully alleviate the nervousness until after the session gets into full swing and I build some trust with the ler/s.

As for what I expect in a session with new ler/s just that they respect my limits I set before the session and that they watch for any breathing distress and give me a break if they see it happening before I say anything.

Hello we’re a couple quite active in ticking.
Just wondering how is the new tickling session with a new partner?
What do u expect?

We love chatting before session and we talk the limits and what we what.
It’s always a lot of fun.
We prefer the next session as we know the person better and know what he or she likes.
Is it possible to meet tickling friends here ?
We’re a sadistic couple with experiences, we travel a lot we re friendly and it always lead to session.

Looking for your opinion
Louise
I think it's very possible to meet tickling friends here. I'm always looking for new friends, and you seem like an awesome couple. Would love to chat just to become friends :)

Sent from my G60 using Tapatalk

Hi Louise,
I'm also in Lux so we can chat if you like! You seem like a lovely respectful couple.
x

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back