• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

how long can a Tickle Phila normally last when being tickled?

vampirecult

TMF Master
how long? come now spill the beans.......

how long can you take it for? or whats your record?

Have yet to reach my limit. Thus far, the longest session I was made to endure was/is 5 hours. That was some time ago :wowzer: . In recent years, I have endured 3 ish +.
Sooooooo I really don't know what my limit is since I have never surrendered.

TTD :manicd: :blaugh:

My longest session went about 8 hours but that included a little time for revenge, He did have to bring me back from the dead though (I had a total meltdown.)

XOXO

steph-- what kind of meltdown? Were you babbling incoherently and uncontrollably? Were you even beyond that?

steph said:
My longest session went about 8 hours but that included a little time for revenge, He did have to bring me back from the dead though (I had a total meltdown.)

XOXO

8 hours? wowww impressive :Kiss2:

i would have literally peed in my pants.

LOL Vampire!

No babbling. It happens to me every once awhile, usually if I'm tired or hungry. I don't talk, I don't move, I get kind of comatose. it scares the heck out of people I guess~it happened at my first play party too! I was a mess.

XOXO

50greg said:
steph-- what kind of meltdown? Were you babbling incoherently and uncontrollably? Were you even beyond that?

My record was 9 hours, with short breaks for rehydrating and using the potty. Probably could have gone longer that night, but it was 5am when we finally stopped, and we decided to get some sleep.

That was many years ago, though. Back when I was about 24 or so. Nowadays, if I am with a ler who does not know my body and reactions well, I can go about 2 hours. If I am with Lazarus, who knows every inch of my body and exactly what technique to use on each...well, he usually goes for the kill right away and can get me to scream a safeword within 5 minutes of extremely intense play. Our actual sessions last about an hour a piece, though.

Mimi

Mimi said:
My record was 9 hours, with short breaks for rehydrating and using the potty. Probably could have gone longer that night, but it was 5am when we finally stopped, and we decided to get some sleep.

That was many years ago, though. Back when I was about 24 or so. Nowadays, if I am with a ler who does not know my body and reactions well, I can go about 2 hours. If I am with Lazarus, who knows every inch of my body and exactly what technique to use on each...well, he usually goes for the kill right away and can get me to scream a safeword within 5 minutes of extremely intense play. Our actual sessions last about an hour a piece, though.

Mimi

9 hours? holy crap!!!!!!! Mimi

that beats stephs record

i still don't see how you girls can stand it and last for that LONG amount of time. i would have literally passed gas.

i mean well not that i would know from experience mind you or anything..... (oh boy i've said to much already :blush: :blush: :imouttahe)

I've gone 8 hours non- consensual and 7 hours consensual the latter having short breaks to rehydrate etc. Having said that I've recently not lasted 20 seconds under one ler's nails before screaming the safe word. I guess time depends on the lers skills ;)

Well Vamp, like Mimi said, lots of water, lots of breaks. For me also, lots of different toys, techniques, move around a lot. And above all else, a playmate who knows and respects your boundaries!
XOXO

vampirecult said:
9 hours? holy crap!!!!!!! Mimi

i still don't see how you girls can stand it and last for that LONG amount of time. i would have literally passed gas.

Being as ticklish as I am the longest I've lasted was about 3 minutes before I gave up and thats with 2 people attacking me at once :cool2:

Steve

Being as ticklish as I am I've only lasted about 5 minutes. With restraints I have no choice so I lasted about an 1 1/2.

I have taken it for about two hours before but I need some sips of water in there or I'll start to cough from all of the laughing. But then I just beg for more... and then I beg you to stop!

I normally am begging in a few minutes, but once I have a break, I want more.

Hiya WIP!

Fortunately, it is a rare occurence, I've figured out it's most likely to hit when I'm overly tired or hungry (I'm diabetic) and it comes on REALLY fast, like, literally, within seconds.

XOXO

WorkInProgress said:
Steph: Those "meltdowns" don't scare you into taking it easier?

My Toes Are Toooooooooooooo Ticklish!

:feets: As much as hate to admit, I am so ticklish, my longest duration is probably no more than 1 to 2 hours. I have been tickled for 2 hours, but I was out of my mind by the time it ended. During that ordeal, I was tickled against my will by a variety of tickle tools and not by my bf. Compared to the tickling I recieve normally from Brandon that session was pure torture for me. Brandon has tickled me for more than 2 hours, but he agreed to only use a feather to see what would happen. Of course, even with the <<<<---- feather-tickling, I was a mess, but I LOVED it! I am weak, I must admit... But, I am always more excited when Brandon tickles me, especially if my toes feel super-ticklish before a session begins.

your PM

steph-- I got email saying you'd written me a PM, but I can't access it. The page says I have 0 unread.

Sorry for interrupting the thread.

Apparently, many many ones out here are not that ticklish :)

That´s the only reason for the times I constantly ear around here.....well.....I´m a pretty tough guy, able to sustain pain really well, work days almost without sleeping...I´m considered the most patient and strong minded among my friends.....yet.......

I would brake in a matter of 1 minute, maybe less, if in the hands of a skillfull tickler.....my ex girlfriend had me begging in a record of less than 30 seconds....so....loooool

I don´t know how much I would stand if tickled by 2 or 3 girls at the same time.....but I´d be begging any safewords and all hell in a few seconds!!! looool

And I know people even more ticklish!!!!! way more ticklish!!!!!
I knew a female at college that I believe she would never be able to stand even 30 seconds while being tickled. Imagine her in winter time, full of clothes and you could make her literally jump in class just from caressing her sides (poking her ribs would defenetelly send her to the rough...not advisable in class).

hmmmm....

The longest I have lasted so far has been two hous of getting tickled... but that is with tiny thirty second breaks every 15 minutes or so to catch my breath. I usually feel like I have had a hard workout after about an hour. Depending on technique and creativty though I have had someone get me to the point where he did not have to even touch me, but just suggest it and I was laughing and screaming uncontrollably!

:)
Faith

I'm not experienced enough to answer for me, but my friend is so ticklish she starts laughing, freaking out and panicking if she even thinks someone is going to tickle her. I have never seen anything like it! When she was 18 she got held down and tickled by four people at once. After about five minutes of it she started crying.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back