• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How long can you last without begging

revan

I've noticed a few other old threads on a similar topic, but I'd love to throw in a few observations from a recent experience.

Last night I played a game with my gf (shes a cute asian) where I tied her spread eagle on the bed and added a blindfold to spice things up (her idea - yes, she's awsome). Before we started she told me that we needed to use a timer because she new she was going to start begging and pleading for the tickling to stop, but she actually wanted to experience a total loss of control where nothing she said would prevent her from being tickled.

I found this sexy beyond belief, and after 3 ten minute intervals (focusing on her size 6's, her belly and finally her worst spot - underarms) with breaks in between, she was a babbling sweating mess of female nerve endings.

Sooooo.today I asked her if she would like to take things a bit further (I know she can't resist a challenge, and this always lets me capitalize on her ticklish body). She jumped at the chance and offered to try not to beg or plead...Sunday we will find out if she can make good on this.

My question....have any others tried to avoid begging when tickled, and how long have you lasted. Is it a point of pride if you can hold out longer...?

I always try not to beg for as long as I can but if certain spots are tickled enough then i'll break.

Sounds like you two had an awesome time lol. Hope your next experience will be fun too

Yeah, and it's so damn hard. My boyfriend adds a minute at the end of my punishment for every time I say "No" because it's kind of my form of begging. It's suuuuch a mind fuck. Or having to keep myself still :-( Mean mean mean....

It depends on the sort of tickling going on, kitty can make me beg within seconds if she goes all out

Interesting....do you girls enjoy being brought to the point of pleading, and is sexier for you if you can resist giving your tickler that satsifaction of hearing you beg.

My Gf seems to love the idea of the challenge

It's a love/hate thing for me lol I love being helpless and not in control of myself or what happens to me. I try really hard to not plead or beg. Sadly for me it doesn't take long or much to get me begging and pleading. It's all for fun though :) but Im not sure how long it takes for me to "break" I'm always to busy laughing and trying to get away lol I guess we need to test it somehow.. :p

That would depend on how skilled the tickler is. If she is a real expert, then she could certainly have me begging in less than ten minutes. For a relatively unskilled tickler, never.

Interesting....do you girls enjoy being brought to the point of pleading, and is sexier for you if you can resist giving your tickler that satsifaction of hearing you beg.

My Gf seems to love the idea of the challenge

Yes i love being dominated and completely helpless so when a guy tickles me until i beg its a big turn on. Keeping me from begging would also be pretty hott

So katie...is there a certain spot on your body that gets you begging instantly or are you the type that will break down under enough tickling regardless of the area

It's a love/hate thing for me lol I love being helpless and not in control of myself or what happens to me. I try really hard to not plead or beg. Sadly for me it doesn't take long or much to get me begging and pleading. It's all for fun though :) but Im not sure how long it takes for me to "break" I'm always to busy laughing and trying to get away lol I guess we need to test it somehow.. :p

you've got to try and will yourself - grit your teeth kiddo

Well, I beg instantly. I can't help it. Forget pride. I'm proud enough to grovel like the most pathetic creature, if it means the tickling will stop.

Thankfully my significant other hasn't discovered how ticklish I am yet, so I'm able to maintain my role as a tickler. I know I'm on borrowed time, though...

I tend to get a little concerned when someone I'm tickling gets too hysterical or begs a lot. I have always been concerned with hurting or taking someone beyond what they can take. I don't think I could tickle someone for a set time "no matter what they say" even if they said it was what they wanted. I've always been the type that goes by their reaction to determine just how long I keep tickling. If they look look they're in duress, I stop, period! The last thing I want to do is to lose a great tickling partner by taking it too far. Call me chicken, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

As I think about tomorrow, I already know that when I attack those smooth underarms of hers, she's going to lose it.

She me be able to withstand some light tickling on her arches (less if I go in between her toes), but if I blow a rasberry or stroke those soft pits, she'll be done.

I tend to get a little concerned when someone I'm tickling gets too hysterical or begs a lot. I have always been concerned with hurting or taking someone beyond what they can take. I don't think I could tickle someone for a set time "no matter what they say" even if they said it was what they wanted. I've always been the type that goes by their reaction to determine just how long I keep tickling. If they look look they're in duress, I stop, period! The last thing I want to do is to lose a great tickling partner by taking it too far. Call me chicken, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

CHICKEN!!!!!! Too far is AMAZING!!!:munch:

As I think about tomorrow, I already know that when I attack those smooth underarms of hers, she's going to lose it.

She me be able to withstand some light tickling on her arches (less if I go in between her toes), but if I blow a rasberry or stroke those soft pits, she'll be done.

Absolutely LOVE IT!!! Nice post! :bounce:

this is a tough one...i am horribly ticklish esp. on my left foot...i will be begging, screaming, ect in less then a minute. but heres the deal...i dont want it to stop!!! i dont understand it myself....i will get my husband to set a kitchen timer & i will tell him the amount of time to set it and not to stop no matter what i say or do until it goes off....(unless im hyper_venilating or pass out) the least amount of time ive been tickled like that is 10 minutes, the longest was almost 40 minutes.....(i actually have a story about that on here somewhere lol) i dont understand why i love to be tickled like this, i really cant stand it???? guess its a love/hate thing....its hard to describe, it takes me to another world and after its over....i will be so wet & exhausted, he will go down om me...it only takes seconds to take me over the edge!!!! i guess im crazy, but thats the way i like to be tickled lol. i have pics in images section

Attachments

• 100_0214[1].JPG
    100_0214[1].JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 159
it never that long for me usually less than 5 minutes then it'll start again

If it's just a good amount of teasing then it's not bad enough to get that from me but like, if when they're really going at it and focussing on really ticklish spots then I usually can't go for more than 10 minutes, and I'm a pretty stubborn guy!

no matter how intense is has gotten i have never begged for it to stop

difficult to say how long it takes to make me beg for stop, it depends a lot on where i get tickled and how. generally in my worst spots it takes nothing and even less if i'm blindfolded. i have to say that generally i always try not to beg, i "hate" when you make me beg, but i have to say that it's often an unvoluntier reaction

I'm glad to see this on here. I personally feel the same way, because I personally know that tickling really CAN be taken too far. And just because someone says they want something, doesn't mean they can handle the reality of it. Especially if they've never done it before. (If they're seasoned, that's a whole other story). Keep your philosophy. Merciful ticklers may not be popular in fiction and videos, but we are still a necessary force in the community. (So says me.)

Whenever I'm tickled I almost automatically start saying "no! stop!" It's kind of an involuntary reaction for me. It has worked me sometimes when girlfriends have tickled me, and then stopped when I react right away. I of course wanted the tickling to keep going. But I'm really into the power excahnge that comes with the 'lee begging in a more intense scene.

begging turns my girlfriend on so i will beg and tell her to stop tickling me so she gets excited. if my feet are tickled enough then i'lll really start to beg and get loud.

Depends on where they're tickling. If it's my neck or my toes, I beg within probably two minutes...anywhere else, it would probably be more like ten or fifteen.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back