• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How long can you last without begging

I can last forever without ever begging! I maybe pleading the whole time, but that's another story:D

I'm still waiting for that moment

I've been tied and tickled by no fewer than five dungeon mistresses who had me on the verge of begging but relented even though I did not ask for a breather. That out-of-control moment approached as the dominatrix tickled either my feet or ribs. But none has kept it up long enough to make me beg for mercy; I am still waiting for that to happen.

I would say.....10 seconds....tops...if its REAL tickling in my danger zones..lol.
I have NO power over that.

I can't not beg. Almost as soon as it starts I'm beseeching them to stop. It's as instinctive as squirming and laughing; it's very very difficult for me to refrain from pleading or bargaining (in spite of the fact that it does absolutely no good).

The one exception I've noticed has been in those few instances when it's been another guy, or guys, tickling me. When one or more women are tickling me--which is more typically the case, for whatever reason--I start begging right away, but when it's a dude I have this built-in aversion to pleading with him, in spite of the fact that in some ways I may be even more desperate for him to stop.

But otherwise--as soon as her fingertips alight on my weak spots, of which I have roughly two or three dozen, the humble and abased pleas for mercy start pouring forth.

I almost never beg. It's definitely a pride thing. It grosses me out to hear myself say anything that isn't threats of violence. The exceptions are on the rare occasion that someone lands on and recognizes they've landed on a panic spot, in which case it's probably a matter of maybe a minute or two? At most. I'm not sure, though. Time kind of loses all meaning when that happens. Also, if I'm in some kind of "altered state" then the walls come down and I'm much less aggressive. Even then, any kind of begging is minimal.

Well well well...that was quiet a session my Gf and I had. She was wearing a black victorias secret outfit that included a black corset and a very cute pair of black panties. She's 5'3" half vietnamese, half american with size 6 feet painted with hot pink nail polish and caramel colored skin

I'm sure you all want details, so here we go.

I tied her spread eagle on our very large king bed, making sure her fit little 25 year old body was perfectly taut. I actually adjusted the straps (I used those black cuffs that come with home gyms for her weight bearing leg lifts etc) to secure her to all 4 bed posts. To top it off I placed a sleeping mask over her eyes, which she said made her feel twice as vulnerable.

Here was Sundays "game" and guidlines. I had a selection of about 10 household objects I turned into tickle tools that I would use on different parts of her body that weren't ticklish (say legs or wrists) for 10 seconds and then give her 5 seconds to guess what it was I was using. If she got it right, I slid her panties back and gave her 30 seconds of oral sex. If she got it wrong, she would be tickled on a spot of my choosing for 30 seconds. Every round I add 30 seconds to either the oral sex or tickling, in essence raising the stakes.

She managed to get the first one - hairbrush (She was already pretty wet from the anticipation). However, I hedged the game in my favor by making the tools harder to differentiate as time went on. She missed the second, which was a makeup brush. I placed a chair so both her pretty nicely tanned feet were facing me, and slowly started running the brush up and down her soles. Quick flicking motions got her giggling, but slow deliberate strokes on her arches quickly reduced her to begging. Every few seconds she would lift her head, only to fling it back down on the matress cackling as I started playing "This little piggie" with my fingers, gentle squeezing the soft skin in between each toe.

Even after I'd removed the brush from her soles, she couldn't stop giggling for a few seconds. She told me how the oral sex had seemed to end so quickly and the tickling had felt like an eternity. Instead of making an observation on time being relative, I choose my third device. Which was.......

A sonic care toothbrush with a brand new replacement bristle. Suprisingly, I thought she would have gotten this one given its distinct whirring sound, but thats the challenge of being tickle tortured blindfolded...you second guess yourself. The 5 second time limit was also my sinister way of not giving her much time to process the sensation.

With a full minute of playtime at my disposal, I tugged her corset up and promptly placed the vibrating bristles on her flat belly. She was confident if I focused only on her stomach she wouldn't beg or plead, and she actually managed not to. She laughed and giggled like a little girl, but managed not to beg. After the minute was over, she was even cocky enough to tell me it hadn't been that bad.....In response I sealed my lips around her belly button and blew a long tender raspberry. Later she told me she felt like she had been electrocuted (and loved every second of it), but at the time it sent her into a high pitched squeal followed by silent laughter (a first for her), her cute mouth wide open as she whipped her black shoulder length hair back and forth. Since I'd put her through that, I have her another dose of oral for being such a good sport.

She managed to get the next two and it this point she said she wanted me inside her. I told her I would, but I wanted to go at least one more round, which of course I was going to make sure she lost.

For the final round I used a feather on her wrists, and she promptly ran out of time sputtering about 3 wrong answers. Her frenzy was understandable as we both knew I left the best (worst) for last.

I promptly straddled her waist and slowly ran the feather down her bicep toward her smooth right underarm. She was giggling nonstop as I let it swish back and forth just millimeters away from her tender pit. I wanted the anticipation to drive her crazy which it did and she finally blurted out "just FUCKING do it already!!!".

My pleasure.... I smiled and let the tip of the feather fall that final stroke into the warm center of her right armpit. This got her begging faster than anything I'd administered short of the raspberry and she began thrashing wildly back and forth. Everytime she would turn one way I'd slip the feather into the opposite exposed armpit, sometimes following a patter and sometimes not. After 3 minutes (gave or take) I dropped the feather and plunged my thumbs into each pit, slowly massaging the hollows like a washing machine.

She was so far from forming any coherent thought other than pleading that the tickling drove her to madness. Her mouth was wide open and she was smacking her head into the pillow over and over, before giving up and burying her head into the soft cloth. When I finally withdrew my fingers, I quickly pulled down my boxers, slipped the fabric from her panties and inserted myself into her. She hadn't expeted this at all, and she was so wet the friction was nonexistent.

"That feels great" she exhaled, and I gave her a deep kiss, which surprised her, and she promptly returned it. I whispered into her ear one last thing.

"You still have 30 seconds"...before she could react, I placed a kiss smack dab in the center of her left underarm. She was bucking wildly, laughing hysterically as I let my tongue slide up and down her smooth pits. After nibbling or her underarms for the last 10 seconds, the session was over and she was a sweating mess.

You can guess what we did from there....hope you enjoyed friends. I think I'll repost this on the true stories board as well, as it's certainly my most memorable.

I am wondering, when you really and truly get down to it...how many are really like tic30 and do not want it to stop and would be let down if it did?

Only one woman has broken me. And that was controversial since she was sitting on my chest so I couldn't get any breath to my lungs. **cheater** In most other cases though, I just lean back, laugh, and enjoy the sensations. As the ler its hard to decide whether I like her begging for it to stop(very cute) or just giggling and knowing that she's enjoying herself. (nice to know I still have the magic in my fingertips;-)

I wish I could pretend at some kind of bravado, but there's no faking it: as soon as the tickling starts, I need it--really really need it--to stop, immediately. Every impulse in my body feels this desperation urgently. Of course, the tickling almost never does stop, at least not right away, much to my frantic dismay.

i usually end up begging for the tickling not to stop...

I am proud to admit that I am indeed a chicken and can probably last about thirty seconds before I'm begging, but it's usually not to stop just more whining haha. I'm only human.

As soon as my soles are tickled I am begging and laughing but probably get tickled for 10 mins non stop but it is ticklish the whole time probably a strong 8-9 out of a 10 for me on my feet and toes too.

Honestly I have no idea. I haven't had the opportunity to be properly tested on the matter.

I cant say either. I am in the same boat as LeatherTrap. However I dont believe I could be made to beg.

There's begging and then, there's serious, desperate begging. That's why men and kinky women created safe words.

I'll start pleading in the first minute ("please!," "don't!," "stop!"), but I've never safe-worded. And I'm not flashing macho bravado, I haven't undergone with ministrations of a merciless temptress. I keep falling for sweet, compassionate girls who never push too far.

So there's that.

being really ticklish it's almost impossible for me not to not give in the first few seconds...wish I had more will power

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back