• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How long can you withhold...

Haltickling

2nd Level Green Feather
… your tickling urge when you see nice feet or an exposed midriff? I’m not talking about total strangers, but let’s say: an acquaintance you have never tickled before.

I usually need a terrible lot of self-control not to give in to this urge. My only savior sometimes: My natural shyness… :blush:

That depends on how drunk I am, to be honest.
I'm often painfully shy too. This seems to be something of a trend amongst ticklers, or at least there are a few of us who are like that. I wonder if that says something about tickling as a fetish, psychologically speaking. Something about release of inhibitions and overcoming fear of rejection through something that is innate and uncontrollable in terms of reaction.
Either that, or it's just a very small coincidence.

I am FAAAAAAR from shy. It takes an incredible amount of self control not to given in to the urge. I can usually hold out depending on the situation and circumstances however it the opportunity consistantly presents itself, I will slip in a quick tickle. If the opportunity is just toooooooo golden and the situation is optimum, a longer tickle will prevail.;)

TTD

Closet tickler

For myself, it takes no self-control at all because I have been refraining from tickling acquaintances and friends for a long time. The last time I tickled a female friend's feet was at my house 10 to 15 years ago. The uncomfortableness of a friend or an acquaintance's reaction after tickling them is a strong motivater for me.

Shy

It actually takes a lot to MAKE myself tickle a friend like that, lol. I usually want to be instigated first. Case in point, had a friend just sittin' around put her head my lap and my arm was draped across her side, and I didn't tickle her, lol....hope that one doesn't get me banished! ;)

Nice topic, Hal!

I can withhold my urges pretty much indefinitely, but it sure saps willpower. Having bare feet in my close proximity sets me on edge. For some masochistic reason, I inform every friend of mine who falls into the "likely tickle victim" cathegory early on of what I'm into. Thus, when I feel incited, I can inform them of the problem at hand and wait for the reaction. She can either remove the ticklish body parts from my field of vision, or I can leave to take a cold shower, or, sometimes, I get a raised eyebrow and a sporting "so what are you goiing to do about it?" It's pretty clear what I'm going to do about it, obviously. The latter, while very scarce, makes more than up for all the missed opportunities, I think.

Aside from the fact that my strategy, though it costs me a lot of potential tickle chances, lets me rest with ease in the firm knowledge of never exploiting anyone who doesn't want it, has a few side effects. The first and most important is that the feedback has thus far never been negative. That has helped me a lot to live with my kink and to accept it as a part of me, and it also alleviates the guilt of being, well, different. The second side effect is that I, for some reason, get tickled A LOT by the friends I confided in. I have no idea what they find so amusing (hehe) about turning the tables on me, but honestly, I don't complain. And well, soon they'll all have their come-uppance... Or so I keep telling me. Makes for some beautiful fantasies!

To get back to the topic: With friends, I withhold my tickle attacks until they clearly ask me for it without possibility of misunderstanding. I never tickle strangers - I'd feel that I'm molesting them, and that's a turn off to me.

Ah, temptations, temptations...
Think the house or your house or someone else's house is a bad environment? Try during a class in High School! I did manage to get a few good ones in, but I'm sorry for the ones I didn't get because I was too chickenshit at the time to take advantage of the situation. Or, I would be forced to watch someone ELSE do one on the intended target, since I know I wasn't the only tickle freak in that environment. There were two I remember in particular, a girl named Sharon who sat behind me in Sophomore Spanish, who was very nice and friendly, and always wore the open toed pumps that were in vogue at the time, and a girl named Alyce in one of my science classes, who was so unbelievably scrumptious, she could make a man's knees buckle. To this day I regret not taking the plunge, especially since Alyce had the most beautiful peds I have ever seen, to this day.
But there were others. I'm a little more reticent about it today, since you don't know what the other people in the room are gonna think, but I still have intended targets on my agenda, and if the situation's right, look out!
:devil:

LOL, some of your responses remind me of the old proverb:

"The sins you regret most in old age are those you haven't committed..." :D

For me, the urge is strong, but I'd restrain myself unless the woman is someone I know fairly well, and she's relatively close to my age (a couple of years older or younger at most). Then, I'd give her a quick tickle if one of her "targets" are exposed and go from there. :D

Last edited:
Urges for me were kinda hard for me to control. If it was too hard for me, I would lead the girl into a friendly something, something (it depended on what they would do to me) and I would get a side tickling in. I remember once (ticklers worste nightmare!) I once saw these beautiful pair of feet in these sandles, and a girl cot me starring at them. Good thing I'm funny, I told her I had a foot fetish and she said "really?" And I said yeah and if I could touch them, she shook her head, but I reached for them anyways, she screamed, laughed and kicked away. So I started to laugh and said "kidding." I think if anyone can convince a girl that you do not have a tickling fetish if you get cot, and try to turn it around on them. Usually to over throw an urge I just don't think about it.

lol
Usually I´m bit shy....a lot may I say :)

But once I get confident and use to a girl....then she get´s in trouble lol Once I get to know a girl I make sure she knows I like tickling :) And if when she gets to know she seems to be ok with it....then she´ll get tickles almost whenever a tickle spot is exposed to me :)

I'm much more of a lee than a ler. So, it's easier for me. But, there are still times when I'd like to get in a shot or two...or three...or... When it's someone I know won't mind it, I don't even try to resist. If I know they don't like it or think they may be uncomfortable, I keep my hands to myself.

Ann

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back