• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How Long Could You Go Missing?

BellaRisa

4th Level Blue Feather
I'm *finally* watching True Blood (and my immediate addiction is ridiculous); without giving anything away for those who still haven't watched but plan to, one character goes missing for over two weeks before his friends and loved ones even get suspicious. It got me thinking: how long could I be missing before my loved ones freaked out and started the Big Search? Bill would be saddling up the posse after less than one night, not even that long really, depends on how long he assumed I was over at Jhoti's...

How long could you be MIA, no calls or any other contact, before somebody noticed and tried to find out where you were? :zomgrabbit: :abducted:

It would last all of two hours, then someone in my family would discovered dinner hasn't been cooked yet and they'd come looking.

After 5 days an eyebrow would raise. After 9, inquiries begin. After 11, it's a search. Not much of a headstart, but I'll make due when I want to leave the grid.

2 or 3 days maybe unless I was scheduled to work and didn't show or call.

Hopefully less than a day. If I didn't show up at work, didn't go home, and didn't call my boyfriend people would know something was up fairly quickly.

When it comes to family alone several weeks at least i imagine.I have little contact with them.If i didn't show up for work after a few days i suppose my employer would contact my brother,but i don't know that for sure.People there tend to come and go quite often,and if you don't show up or at least call for three days in a row you are considered to have abandoned your job.

If I wasn't discovered within 16 minutes of being missing, I'd never be found. Odd how that is.

Probably less than 24-hours, since I still live at home with my parents. I usually let my parents know if I'm going somewhere and typically when I'll be back. If I don't get back by when I said I would be, I would probably get a text from either my mom or my dad inquiring about my plans if I'm coming home or not. If they don't, then my boyfriend will probably wonder what's wrong if he doesn't hear back from me.

probly not very long at all mayby couplhours or so i keep in contact with my sis a lot

About 7 hours :p My roomie's a worrier-girl and I'm very punctual, and we have our time every day blocked out for relaxing and talking together soooo...it wouldn't take long. I suppose that is a good thing, because I have no interest in being "missing" :shock:

HAHA! At 24 I still love at home. After maybe 3 hours running behind the phone calls from my mother would start. So I would not go MIA very long before she started trying to track me down. I got lectured about driving to KY on my own so missing with out notice will never happen. EVER!

Less than a day. Heck when I have my pain issues and I'm stuck in bed without getting online or calling anyone I usually get calls within 24 hours checking on me, several from this forum (hiya Ray, Cassi, kered, and more than a few others) if I am not heard from either on the phone or posting.

So less than a day for me. Even though people enjoy the silence.

Rob

I'd say a day or two before someone notices I'm gone but I'm sure my job would know in less than a day!

My job would notice before any friends or family ever would. I'd say if it was during the summer in my non-work time and I went missing, it could very well be a couple weeks before anyone truly noticed.

Not long at all as Tracy and I are in contact most of the day...

My mom and my sisters probably wouldn't noticed for up to a couple months. My dad would start to worry after 3 days to a week and it would take my boyfriend a day or two to start worrying. And everyone online wouldn't notice at all. bwahahahaaaa

My mom and my sisters probably wouldn't noticed for up to a couple months. My dad would start to worry after 3 days to a week and it would take my boyfriend a day or two to start worrying. And everyone online wouldn't notice at all. bwahahahaaaa

Not true...:redheart:

if i went longer than 12 hours without ever having the last word, i think spike zod and mils would know something's wrong.

in reality though, it'd be interesting. me and my roomate are both pretty sketch, i could disappear for a week without him exhibiting any genuine concern (i'd get some texts, but he wouldn't be worried). fortunately its that mutual apathy that lets me do shit like go to NH or ohio for gatherings and not having to worry about explaining my whereabouts.

i'm a bad son and never call home, so i guess it'd come down to work. i don't know what they'd do though. after a week probably just happily take my name off the payroll

Unfortunatly not every long at all!. The people in my life tend to like to keep VERY close tabs on me wherever I go, and who i'm with. Most people would see this as a good thing. However, I see it a little more complicated. Having someone keep close tabs on you could be a good thing if you got into trouble, OR, and this is more how I see it. It can become smothering, and not allow you to live your own life.

Dropping off the grid and going to ground for a week or two has been some of the best experiences of my life. Note on the desk saying "be back soon" and just walking out the front door and surviving for 2-3 weeks. Its amazing how quickly a patch of ground becomes a fully functional home with food stocks, a shelter, warmth etc. Amazingly refreshing and a complete reset on life goals. Do it. it will change your life.

As for going missing girlfriend would come looking within 5 mins, she'd find me too. CIA has nothing on her rofl :D

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back