• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How Long Could You Go Missing?

1-3 days. I might not really tell my parents when I go somewhere, but I mean they'd start wondering EVENTUALLY.

If I lived on my own though, it could be anything from weeks to months. Hopefully weeks, haha, but my best friend who I mostly hung out with has moved. I've got another friend in town who calls me quite often, but I don't know if she'd worry if I didn't pick up.

Aside from that... humm... when would YOU guys start missing me? :p

Drew & I are in touch throughout the day. If I don't respond to calls & texts, he comes home to check on me. (Really! It's happened!lol) AFA others... They'd know something was up within a day or two.

That having been said...We'll be away this weekend. So, nobody worry! :D

Most likely less than a day. Under certain circumstances I might be able to get by without talking anyone for 2 days, but that's barely even worth mentioning, it happens so infrequently.

I've already fallen asleep in the middle of the day, didn't answer my phone or my door (because I was sleeping) and woke up to frantic voicemails and text messages wondering if I was okay. Yeah...it wouldn't take long.

The hubby would start a search in after a day....online friends and those in TMF would not search for a few weeks for I have been known to take time away from here and dont talk to those I do personaly in here often enough to make them worry.

At this particular time of my life, I could probably go a week without people noticing I was gone.

It would depend, but probably not that long, depending entirely upon KarateGirl; she's basically the only person I have contact with in the Outside *peers suspiciously out the window at the woods, muttering about trees and birds having ears* If she's still around at such a time as I go missing, it probably wouldn't be more than a day or two. Maybe even just a few hours; there'd be phone calls, which I almost never miss, then texts, which I always reply to, then she'd probably show up at the apartment to see where I was. If I wasn't there, and wasn't working, she'd sound the alarm.

If KarateGirl were to be, say, deployed overseas at the time that I go missing? It could be months. My job would probably assume I moved away, and fire me for no-call/no-showing, which happens frequently with a lot of people.

After one workday, I would noted missing at work. After at most two days (weekday or weekend), relatives would report that I wasn't answering my home phone or cell phone.

After at most two days (weekday or weekend), relatives would report that I wasn't answering my home phone or cell phone.

As much as you hate talking on the phone i'm suprised you ever answer either one.:p

I would say a couple of days at most....

My parents and co-workers are always calling me about stuff so I doubt it would even be a day though....

I guess I really have no idea.....

My girlfriend would probably start to panic about midnight the night I went MIA and start a search party the next evening.

Everyone else I could probably fall off the radar for 2 weeks or more before anyone really began to think anything was wrong. Most would just figure I went somewhere and didn't tell them.

I've thought about this quite often as of late. In all fairness I tend to live a fairly solitary life and do not maintain contact with others very well. I have gone stretches of weeks with no one calling, IMing or even emailing me. If I were to disappear or die on a random day alone in my apartment, I could very well not be discovered or worried about for several weeks if not a month or two. I have experienced that before and am very aware that it could happen one day. As per the majority of people I know on the TMF and elsewhere, you all would probably never know since no one would care enough to find out or have the means to.

Sad but I am quite sure that it's true.

- Chaneda

Probably a few hours after I disappeared for a few hours to begin with.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back