• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How long has it been...

Lagos

TMF Poster
Since you last got to tickle or be tickled in real life. It's marching on 3 sad long lonely years for my poor ass. How long for some of you others?

Yes Not Dave, Three Yearsish, give or take a few months. Pickins are slim out here in Southern Oregon. Last to GF's weren't even that ticklish tis a sad state of affairs for poor ol'me.

Since you last got to tickle or be tickled in real life. It's marching on 3 sad long lonely years for my poor ass. How long for some of you others?

trick question for me...since i tickled and got off on it on the spot..bout 3 1/2 years.

since ive done some tickling but not been able to get off on it on spot cause of the person and situation, a year and 2 months (though my pants were a little damp when done LOL).

i'll go with the 3 1/2 years though..cause it's all about the fetish thing!

Two months and counting. Doesn't look like there will be anything on the horizon for me either. It sucks :((

Eh about a year and 6 months exactly.....and even that was for all of 10 seconds.

Approx 13 hours.........and going through a little bit of withdrawl

So i'm not that horribly alone and Blackestlily, I do love the Latin sig.

Monday last week by my visiting nurse she was helping me with my left foot and before she started I warned her that I have very ticklish feet, she ( Laura ) said she understands and that some of her patients are as well and she'll try her best. Well needless to say she did try her best but as ticklish as my feet are I couldnt help but squirm and laugh.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back