• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How long have ya been around internet tickling?

tickler_n_black

1st Level Blue Feather
this might be fun to discuss. if you can answer these questions we'd appreciate it.

1) Approximately what month and year did you first find our website realtickling.com on the internet?

2) We're you excited to find it? Or was it "just another" tickling website?

My honest opinion....

I absolutely love Realtickling.com/Femfeet/TCvideos!! I was pretty excited but had my doubts cuz I had been purchasing vids from FM Concepts and thought all tickle vid were going to be like theirs. I was wrong! Your vids are by far my most favorite and still pray that you might produced a few more or make a compilation of all the clips you have on your current site.

I can't recall when I first saw your site, but I do remember that there were only 7 videos out at the time. (Maybe '97) Vids like "Bound by Laughter" and "One Sunday" come to mind. If I remember correctly, "Dr. Baynes" and "Beauty must laugh" were the first vids I purchased from Realtickling.com

I am sure it was 2001 (spring or summer) but not sure what month. First video company that I found by searching on the web was MTP and shortly after that I found TC. You can't belive, but I actually found my interest in "tickling" after I accidentally found these websites in 2001. At the beginning I thought TC videos looked as good as other companies but I never ordered any of the videos (just downloaded all those preview clips from TMF and other sources). But I think now, it is definitely (to my opinion) the best producer, I bought a few CDs when you guys were closing your video sale section. After that I think I have bought 30-40 persent of the 5min video clips and have really enjoyed at least 80 percent of them. Overall, I think you have made progress, although I still like some clips from your old videos. The idea of 5min clips, I am really for it.

I hope this answered the questions

I'm not sure about the exact time, around 97 or 98 I guess. Actually, my very first experience with the internet happened when I was in my hotel room in Berlin, on another boring night of a business trip.

The room had a TV with internet connection, and it took me quite a while to find out how to handle it. A search for "tickling" delivered the first glimpse into the world of tickling video producers: MTP and Realtickling were the first sites I found, and I was instantly fascinated by both of them. If I remember it right, I phoned Jeff and Brian that very night to order my first videos!

Since then, I used to be a faithful customer to them, whenever my budget permitted it, and they never disappointed me. Thank you! :cool:

I got online in Feb. 95. I started finding tickle sites that spring and started my own that summer. AFA when I found realtickling...I honestly don't remember. I was more into stories in the beginning and didn't pay as much attention to places with clips/vids/etc. So, I probably came across it before I payed any real attention to it. (The first video site I spent any amount of time at was Jeff's original.)

Ann

tickler n black said:
this might be fun to discuss. if you can answer these questions we'd appreciate it.

1) Approximately what month and year did you first find our website realtickling.com on the internet?

1) Never been there

2) Ill let you know when I stumble over it (which probably wont be until I get my comp fixed)

Found tickling online. 95'or 96'.
Remember when you said you were a new guy that was starting a tickle vid company. At that time MTP ruled my world and then Femfeet blew the doors out.

I'm still in love Priscilla (sp?). She was an incredible tickler and so into tickling. <sigh> Miss the old days.

Anyway, I can't comment on realtickling since I knew what Femfeet was once. But if I erased all my memories and imagined what it would be like to first see your current site.... well, I'm sure my jaw would had dropped. Your models are FM Hot now.

Knowing me, I would have been emailing you all the time to sell vids of them. lol. I know, I know. I'm just saying had it been my first time at your site.

DK

wow! those are some great stories. good stuff.
anyone else care to chime in?

Since '98 or '99 more than likely. The first site I found was the now dead Art of Tickling, Run by Lurch, replaced by an equally dead Yahoo group. Then sometime in '99 I found MTP, and when the TMF opened, I lurked.

HisDivineShadow said:
Since '98 or '99 more than likely. The first site I found was the now dead Art of Tickling, Run by Lurch, replaced by an equally dead Yahoo group. Then sometime in '99 I found MTP, and when the TMF opened, I lurked.
Can you imagine your post count if you joined back when tmf opened? Im getting dizzy just thinking about it

Let's see... tickling on the internet. Hmm. I'd have to roll back to the fidonet/adultnet/usenet days. So what is that? Pre-web browser internet, no? I don't think Al Gore had "invented" it yet. :) Conversation about it was scarce to say the least.

I don't recall when I found TC but it was indeed a good day. At that point I had been an MTP fan for a good while. Prior to that there were just a few things on beta (not VHS) tape.

Last edited:
I found all the tickling sites the day I hooked up with the internet about 4 years ago. No wonder my laundry has really piled up?:D

Tickling on line

I remember the first time I saw anything to do with tickling on line was the AOL chat and then ticklegals site. The real trailblazers though their videos have badly dated now was CAL Star as far back as 1989 which is sort of pre internet. Their one masterpiece was "The Happy Woodcuter". But as far as tickling for tickling sake goes in print, video or any other media Id say my very first encounter was in 1976 in a Penthouse Forum where a guy wrote in and talked of tieing his girlfriend to an X shaped frame and tickling her. After that in the mid to late 80s there were the "Tied and Tickled" mags leading to the videos with the same name in the late 80s.

My story and I'm stickin to it

I found your site probably two to three years ago. I absolutly love your stuff, it's not just some video company to me, it's the best! Honestly too, others have some decent stuff, but Realtickling is the best hands down!:)

I have been around the internet community since the A.S.F.T days...
way back in 1994. Basically I remember A.N.A's site being one of the first tickle vid sites and a few other sites started coming up.

I have known of TC/FemFeet since it's inception. I do remember when TC/Femfeet came into existence, but I have never ordered a vid from TC. No real reason, I have never ordered a vid from Jeff either...

An interesting history...hopefully not over yet!

I found the forum when it was called Psycho's Realm. Man, I'm getting old!

Then it became the Tickling Media Forum, which had a pay section where you could get video clips and pictures. Then, that was shut down and it became the current Tickling Forum.

Magic Touch was out there, as was FM, Harmony, the older guys. FM and Harmony never visited the forum, so they were kind of considered "out there," part of the community, but just a business. They never responded to input or critiques, and never visited the forum.

Jeff was actually part of the forum. Then Real Tickling sprouted up, and I saw it from the beginning. The first few videos didn't catch my eye, but the first Happy Hour featured pantyhose tickling, so I bought it. I liked it.

Then better and better videos came out, and started having mini plots, something that other's who have tried usually failed or did a bad job. These were very good! "Student's Body," "Nurse Gone Bad," and others.

At some point in time, Psycho had his conversion, got scared, and left the forum. That was huge. For newer members, who weren't around at the time, the best perspective to put this in, I guess, would be if Jeff announced he was leaving the forum altogether. It would be like, "Oh my GOD!" But then, Psycho was asking EVERYONE ELSE to leave, and get rid of their fetish, because he had unknowingly and inadvertantly damned us all to hell in his mind. It was really screwed up, and religious debates started. People expected him to snap out of it, and come back, but he never did. But supposedly he used another username to try and woo people away from here from time to time by telling them about God's judgement that would strike them, but it didn't stick. It was absolutely incredible.

Back then the forum had one discussion section, which began receiving too many threads that were not tickle related. So, it was broken up into a Tickling and General Section, and then a section for TickleTown and a section for stories, Magic Touch, etc. Then, the general section spun off a humor section.

At some point in the early beginning, a member's pic section opened up, and there were calls to see what various members looked like, especially who the moderators were. People could now actually see what other ticklephiles looked like!

Kathy was part of RealTickling from the beginning, and was briefly tickling in the first Happy Hour, I believe. She soon became the most requested person to be tickled in a video. Even after she said no, people still asked her. Then, she left RealTickling, she said because she got a better job. She said she'd come by every now and then to visit...unless I missed her threads and responses, she has never returned. This was another huge loss to the forum.

At some point, after the mini-plot run of RealTickling videos, they began a website that not only featured video sales, but also a member's section.

This was awesome! They had big, beautiful pics of girls being tickling, in hose and heels, barefoot, in bondage, and each model in various poses. You could download small video clips of each of these sections, including, obviously tickling, and the picture area was updated about once or twice a week. This was the golden age of RealTickling!

Then, they started aiming for bigger, more well known models for the site. Their regular list of girls, in the beginning, were people like Priscilla, who became the fan favorite, Rachelle, who became the other fan favorite, Kristen, who may have done the most tickle videos. A question for Tickler in Black - does she have a tickle fetish? Or was just really well paid? She appeared in so many videos, she must have got a lot of money, or just loved being tickled! Then there was Wendy, Crystal, and Sara, who also became hugely popular.

Model's who had their own websites began appearing in their videos, like Ryan Conner. This was cool, because their fans could now be drawn into our community. Then, they began with some of the orgasmic tickling. I didn't like those, so stopped buying for a good long time. I don't know if sales went up or down, or how many people liked or hated those kind of videos. Jeff is now in that area of tickling.

The picture site soon shut down at RealTickling, which for me was unbelievably sad. But then, they began selling DVD's AND VHS tapes, and soon phased out VHS because DVD's were becoming the standard. Then, they started offering online clips for people who didn't want a hard copy of a DVD laying around. People like me thought, a super quality DVD, or a small downloadable clip? No question, I want a DVD!

But then, the saddest event happened - RealTickling decided to stop selling videos and DVD's! Many people thought that was basically the end of RealTickling. They stated selling only online clips, which were never close to the quality they reached when they began selling DVD's. They stayed in business, I don't know if they are making more money now than before, but boy I miss the good old days! I do have many downloadable clips, and when I first saw the one with Ariel in jeans, and later as a teacher being tickling in her black pantyhose, I almost cried. What this would look like as a high quality DVD! OHHH MY GOOOODDDDD!!! I will wish and hope, everyday, that they return to the DVD selling business, and that one day I will be able to purchase that DVD. Even if all hope fades for that to happen, I'll have hope anyway! It was like, they saved the best for after! Not even last. A little, grainy online clip will never do it justice.

What will the future hold for them? I wish they would join it all together again, have a downloadable clip section like now, sell DVD's, and have a member's subscription area like before, where you could get high quality photographs from the various shoots, and some totally new. If this happens, they will make a lot of money from me!

Two words for you guys...

SOLEFULLY YOURS!!!

I first gained access to the Net in '96. Before that, I didnt even know tickling was a "fetish thing." I had no idea how f*cked up I truly am! Right around my discovery of SY...I knew I officially had a fetish.

Actually, TJ Productions was pretty solid as well. Any idea what the producers of these 2 companies did with their tapes/cds? Isnt there some way we can still get our hands on old SY/TJ stuff?

1996. Before that I'd found a few bits and pieces of tickling-related material in the old CompuServe forums, but there was no tickle community there (or if there was, I never stumbled across it). But when I finally dumped CS and got a "real" Internet account, one of the first things I did was look up alt.sex.fetish.tickling, and the rest is history.

everyone's answers have been really cool and very interesting history. im sure everyone is enjoying reading this.

but, along with whatever you want to say, PLEASE try and also answer the 2 questions we posted at this thread's beginning. :)
remember, the whole world revolves around what i want, lol. kidding.

Let me jog my momory

Gees, I looked into internet chat shortly after I was introduced to the internet. I did not have regular access to it until autumm of '96. It was still referred to as the information superhighway back then. I think some time in '97, when I was proficient with search engines, I'd used computer labs at the university during slow hours to look up anything I could find about tickling. I was so overwhelmed and excited with all the pics, stories, and of course the movie clips. Back then there was Camp Tickle, and one of my all time favorite websites: Solefully Yours. I've been hooked ever since. I feel I've become like a vampire who after long droughts of not being able to tickle someone, the hunger for it grows stronger. But At least I can tickle during the day or night. :)

Well, to answer your questions, 1)I'd say around 2001 2)it was pretty cool

and tickling on the internet in general, I'd say I started in 1997, when I first saw Solefully Yours and Camp Tickle among others, and the links led me to incredible pictures of tickling and feet, but I forgot what sites they were and they're probably long dead by now

Oh, how could I forget SW Tickle?, and Tickletown, when it was still free!!

I believe I found the Real Tickling site approximately three years ago; at the end of 2000.

I thought the initial website was awesome; hands down better than any I found out there. To me, what was most amazing about the company at the time was it offered short downloadable video clips on every VHS video it was trying to sell. I viewed most of it's competitors as being in it only for the money since they didn't offer comparable clips or promote them nearly as well. RT was also confident enough to offer these videos because they knew they'd lead to sales.

I remember the first on the list was Happy Hour and I ended up buying that video. I viewed RT as a company that cared about it's clients. They were hands down the best; maybe they didn't maximize the profits back then...but nobody touched them in terms of what they offered people viewing the website and what their videos offered. I know times have changed for the entire Internet, but those were the good old days.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back