• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How long have ya been around internet tickling?

I guess I will age myself as well....

....but to answer TiB's questions, if you tell me when it was founded (to the day) I probably found it that day as well. I was always searching the internet for anything involving tickling and or feet, and you guys did it in both respects. And I was excited to see it. Im excited to see all the new sites (variety keeps a community thriving) and Realticking was great....because it delivered what it was called. Plus I remember being able do view short clips before buying a movie, and they were coded so that even someone with webtv could view them (huge thanks there).

I have been online since 95, but was buying the mags much sooner (the ones with the Cal Star photo sets). Once online, I found many sites. I lurked the hell out of AMT and have been communicating with alot of that crowd forever (Psycho, Bandit, Ironic Tickler, Juggler, my tag team partner Nontkl, etc). I did alot of work with the MousePad and HITW (I lean towards the celebrity and feet end of the fetish spectrum). That is actually where Psycho got the idea for the TMF. Before that he had a couple of other sites that I guess didnt meet what he wanted and TMF happened. After posting here for awhile I started collaborating with OB, WallStreet, and the rest of the TickleTown crew.

I found Realtickling sometime in 2000, I am not sure when. I believe they had about 5 or six vids when I stumbled on it.

As far as I remember it was a little over 2 years ago.

At first I thought: just another tickling website. But because of the forums and the chat I got excited.

Yes, this site has something, that other tickling site has not. But you have to discover it after some time of using it.

I guess I'll post my two cents in for whatever its worth. First to answer your question, I've never been to Realtickling,com. The only tickling related site I found on the net at first was when I joined TMF in Aug, 2002. To answer your other question, yes, I was very excited to find TMF, and to locate a place with people who have interests similar to my own. I will have to check out Realtickling at some point. Since I found TMF, I've also joined tickletheater on the net, but I dont like that site or chat as much as TMF. For me, TMF is tops for tickling chats and sites on the net. As for Realtickling, I'll have to check that out sometime.

Mitch

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back