• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How many guys on here are both lers and lees?

It depends on who the tickle partner is. In some cases I'm all 'ler. In some cases, I'm all 'lee. Most commonly my relationships have tended to lean more toward one direction than the other, but they've almost all had me spending time on both sides of that coin.

I am both.

I could be ler on a relative stranger (I suppose the fantasy of tickling someone overrides reality) or on someone that's just very ticklish, but as a lee, I tend to reserve myself for people that I am romantically involved with, or am close friends with.

I'm both but I rarely get to be the 'Ler since vanillas aren't as comfortable with being tied up. When I do 'Ler though... :firedevil

I am having trouble sleeping now because I keep fantasizing about me being strapped on an inversion table while wearing a skimpy bikini and being tickled tortured for a while a by hot guy. That would be way fun for both of us .

I guarantee this would be more fun for me

*sheepishly raises hand* "lee"
It's all fun and games until someone falls the bed...invaribly..me :p

I'm a lee, and enjoying it! Sometimes I'm a ler, but only to get tickled back.

Primitiva, and always so great to see ler inclined women!

I'm of the crowd that enjoys all aspects of tickling. I alternate between which I crave more.

I used to not question that I was primarily a 'ler in nature and a 'lee only sometimes, because that's the way it is for guys, right? Right? Well, then I got into a relationship with a girl who was somewhat uncomfortable with being tickled, so she generally preferred tickling me. It was then that I realized I enjoyed 'lee-ism just as much, maybe more in some ways. The only problem is that I'm not that ticklish, as much as I'd like to be; I definitely have declined in sensitivity over the years.

50/50 switch here as well. Generally play the ler as the girlfriend is submissive, but I love being on the other side of the table as well!

Definitely ler and lee. Probably even more of a lee since I hardly ever get tickled.

If I had to choose one, I'd go with lee every time. Although I Would totally be a ler with the right girl. If she's not extremely ticklish, it seems like it would just be a chore

I definitely prefer being a ler. But with the right person I'd have no problem being a lee, as long as I get to tickle back afterwards!

Sounds like a baseball hitting analogy...
"I ler left, but I lee right..."

Right...

I'm a switch m'self, but I don't have set "percentages." My mood shifts between 'ler mode and 'lee mode on a semi-regular basis. For instance, for the past few months, I've been, like, 70% 'lee, but give it another few months and I'll gradually migrate back to 'ler mode. XD

I definitely lean lee, but certainly would enjoy being a ler as well, but for me I definitely don't have the "saddistic" side that a lot of lees look for in a ler, nor do I have any skill as a ler. So I would be altogether disappointing to just about any lee so I choose more to embrace me lee side.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back