• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How many people actually do the bondage thing?

GQguy

3rd Level Red Feather
How many people actually incorporate the use of restraints in the bedroom? For me it's very rare and never for tickling. Just the normal vanilla love making. And usually I just use my ties. Lots of alcohol is usually involved between myself and my partner and it’s usually more silly than sexy. Which in turn makes it sexy.

I'm a pretty big dude 6'4" 225 so restraints aren't too necessary when tickling. But, then again the tickling i mainly do is the light stuff. Gotta respect boundaries!

I used to have "furry" cuffs that I used with my first few gf's but I got rid of them as I got older.

So how about the rest of you guys? I'm sort of curious as to where I lay on the whole tickling spectrum.

me and my partner just started using bondage for tickling and sex....since I tend to move around a lot...

before however it was just being held down

I've never done bondage. i'm sure it's a good experience. I've just never done it.. I like to just randomly attack tickle people... whether they're a girlfriend, or just a friend. i like being spontanius with that I guess. Maybe someday when I get married i'll try the whole bondage thing but I haven't used it as of yet.

I love using bondage with tickling. Most of my sessions involve bondage toys and of course restraints. Being tied up, handcuffed, gags, and other tickle toys. Blindfolds could be interpreted as bondage. I enjoy being saran wrapped and tickled which is another form of bondage. Personally I love the feeling of being helpless and it adds to the torture. Gags is really hott to me but I don't always need to be gagged in order to have fun. Someone simply covering my mouth for a little could make the tickling much worse. Being held down can be fun also so I guess you don't always have to use bondage and restraints in order to have a good session but for me it always makes it more interesting.

This year, I've been exploring the bdsm side of tickling more, such as tickling along with pain or tickling along with different rope ties.

Nothing is better than incorporating bondage with tickling and I have many times. Romantically, once in a great while I use bondage but in most cases, it would be in a vanilla way.

Most women like that feeling of being helplessness that like to use bondage from a vanilla standpoint. Or the guys being restrained. It's just very sexy!

From a Fetish standpoint, its easy to tease your partner if you have an opportunity to incorporate bondage romantically. A little bit by tickling, light spanking, ect, too see how receiptive they are. ;-)

I also think bondage can be sexy because of the teasing. Being kissed, making out, licking, biting while you're tied up is very sexy also. Plus the tickling makes it perfect :)

Bondage for sure. I like to wrestle too, but when it's time to really torture somebody, bondage all the way.

Been studying rope art the last few years. I almost always incorporate bondage in sex and/or play. To me, bondage makes a lovely woman look even sexier, especially when it's done well.

There's usually no bondage with sex, but for tickling it's a must.

Just depends on the situation. Mostly it's a spontaneous thing, where I just whip out some padded cuffs, maybe a blindfold, and have a little fun. But the planned thing takes time, and the act of creating it makes it better.

Bondage can sometimes just be for the safety of the ler LOL.

For thrashing lee's I use bondage but other lee's that curl up into a ball or don't move much you don't need bondage at all.

The thing about bondage is kind of like sex, you want to try different positions to find what works best. I love the lee tied on her belly, exposing her back and such but for actual sex this bondage position is not the greatest, unless you planned ahead and put a pillow under her belly before hand.

The thing I find funny is that people willingly lay there and let you tie them up, one point after another and don't move much... if I had to fight my lee to get the bondage on, then I wouldn't use bondage.

Good conversation!

I've had my escapades using bondage. More so than ever it's becoming a lot more frequent in my sessions. It was kinda hard and a tad on the expensive side at first trying to buy cuffs and restraints, but thanks to NEST, I found out your neighborhood Home Depot could provide everything I need and then some for pretty low prices. Just gotta be willing and able to tie your victim.....I mean lee, up in a safe manner and be willing to take the time to do so. It's DEFINITELY worth the time!

Prefer bondage. Amazing how a little rope or leather can change the chemistry between two persons!!

If we're going to do more than goof around a bit, we always use bondage with tickling. We started after I kept throwing him off and/or kicking him in the face. It's much more fun (and can last longer) if I don't kill him. :D

In my experience, hard bondage lends a visceral and psychological spice to the theater of it all. Utter helplessness and loss of control is what most of my playmates desire.

Of course, there is something to be said of spontaneous tickling, as well.

I'm not into bondage for the sake of bondage, but it certainly does facilitate tickling! Allows me to safely tickle without having to divide my attention between pinning them helplessly and tickling half as much. Plus not getting bopped around by my playmate is always a nice bonus.

Under our regular linens we have a bondage sheet that uses very strong velcro with the cuffs. We're just a couple of middle-agers and I'm sure anyone meeting us IRL would bet the farm we were totally vanilla. People can really be so surprising.

I love bondage. Using it on other people, or being restrained myself, either is fun. For tickling though, I'd rather be held down. Cause when I fight back, I can at least entertain the thought of being able to get away from it.

I love bondage. With or without tickling, it's super hot. I also love human bondage, though - something amazing about it :faint:

Bondage?....did someone say bondage? lol. I think it adds an interesting element to the whole tickling experience and any other thing a person could ever imagining incorporating bondage into. Just always be care and safe when partaking in that sort of thing. We wouldn't want any accidents to occus :)

I have no problem being tied up doing anything but sex. I guess I just love using my hands when it cums to that! Tickling tied up is lots of fun!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back