• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How many people here DON'T have a foot fetish?

No foot fetish here. Personally, I think feet are disgusting. D: Sweaty, smelly...*shudders at the thought* x3

I got a bad foot fetish :)

So if I get to tickle a girls foot, thats 2x the excitement!

To each HIS own...

Fetishes are highly specific, and are usually only the territory of men, although there are a few women who have fetishes, as well. Feet are the #1 fetish - 25-40% of the entire fetish spectrum is centered around some dynamic of the female foot (stockings, worship, tickling, etc.).

I can understand why some people are not fond of feet in general. If you don't have a fetish for them (and even if you do), the sight of poorly cared for and slightly abused feet is not attractive. However, possessing more nerve endings than any other part of the body and being a sort of hidden, private part (more so in colder regions), it is obvious why the feet would be the runaway winner for non-sexual body parts.

I, myself, have no problem admitting to having a huge foot fetish. It is something that most women on the street do not fully grasp and I have had a lot of fun exploring it when they had absolutely no clue how excited I was to have the chance to explore them unabated.

Case in point (picture below): I met 2 young women the other day who let me take pictures of their bare feet. They thought it was a little weird and kinda funny, but they were also fascinated at my interest (like they usually are). I always have one of the girls hold the other's feet, and then I make up an excuse to tickle the bottoms of her soles. The girl in the picture had super-soft soles and literally went nuts when I touched them, and her friend had trouble holding her feet up for more than a few seconds...

Kamiano

PS. If you like public tickling, I have many recordings of it. Just stop by the website and have a looksie...

No foot fetish here at all. In fact the chance that I would even tickle a woman's feet if she was tied up are pretty slim to none. I spend almost the entire time on the upper body.

I don't have a foot fetish. They're cute some times but not into them. I also have to disagree with the person who said that they are usually the most sensitive part of a woman's body. In my experience I have found the upper body more ticklish and, many times, the feet not ticklish at all.

I think we hear about foot stuff is because the feet people are SO verbal about feet. They are also the ones you read about in the news getting down on the floor in movie theatres to drool at feet. Right Mike?

Some of my best friends are foot people so I love them but I don't share their obsession.

Here's one thing I could never understand. What's the deal with foot "worship"? How is it that guys I know who are dominant do this kind of thing? I am 'Ler and I don't "worship" anything (except maybe the sensations I feel from tickling the daylights out of someone). Shouldn't a dominant have the person worship them?

That's it. I've written too much today already. :firedevil

Some of my best friends are foot people so I love them but I don't share their obsession.

This.

Here's one thing I could never understand. What's the deal with foot "worship"? How is it that guys I know who are dominant do this kind of thing? I am 'Ler and I don't "worship" anything (except maybe the sensations I feel from tickling the daylights out of someone). Shouldn't a dominant have the person worship them?

Eh, it's only called 'worship' because it's so focused; there's really nothing non-dominant about it. In my experience, true Alphas are comfortable enough with who they are to give a woman that kind of pleasure and feel great about it :rockon: My sweetie loves and attends female backsides the way foot guys love and attend feet and some folks love and attend underarms, it's all good and very Dom-like :YesMaster:

Personally, I think feet are disgusting. D: Sweaty, smelly...*shudders at the thought* x3

That's not really fair. Feet can be just as clean as any other body part. They just need to be washed. And not everyone's feet smell bad to begin with (thank god). Besides, what you said can easily be applied to other areas, like the genitals for instance, or even the mouth, and yet the vast majority of people have no problem with them.

That's not really fair. Feet can be just as clean as any other body part. They just need to be washed. And not everyone's feet smell bad to begin with (thank god). Besides, what you said can easily be applied to other areas, like the genitals for instance, or even the mouth, and yet the vast majority of people have no problem with them.

Y'know, the number of women who think feet, even CLEAN feet, are yucky but will put other...parts...in their faces never ceases to befuddle me :ermm: Seriously, when's the last time you got spooged on by a toe?? No ankle's ever peed on anybody...I don't think...:upsidedow

Fetishes are highly specific, and are usually only the territory of men, although there are a few women who have fetishes, as well. Feet are the #1 fetish - 25-40% of the entire fetish spectrum is centered around some dynamic of the female foot (stockings, worship, tickling, etc.).
Really now? Because I've seen nothing that actually proves this. From what I've seen, the bondage scene is the biggest.

I can understand why some people are not fond of feet in general. If you don't have a fetish for them (and even if you do), the sight of poorly cared for and slightly abused feet is not attractive. However, possessing more nerve endings than any other part of the body and being a sort of hidden, private part (more so in colder regions), it is obvious why the feet would be the runaway winner for non-sexual body parts.
Actually I think the winner for 'non-sexual' body part would be the belly or legs. Most people don't even realize this, but it's proven that a female showing one's navel is worth 20 hotness points, and legs are possibly higher.

Hmm, well i must admitt i have a strong attraction for female feet. Pretty unexplainable unless you have one yourself, it's just something that has always been natural to me. However, that attraction isn't any stronger then a nice looking set of legs, breasts, stomach, and...you catch my drift lol...but for me they have to be nice, i'm not going to like them "just because" they are feet.

funny thing is i though i had a "foot fetish" and i love to tickle them and what not but after i have had so many experiences with them it just doesnt do as much for me anymore. as of recently i have become more into the upperbody specially the arm pits because atleast in my experiences with women they tend to be more ticklish there then on there feet. but it really just depends on the person.

Though I certainly don't dislike feet in any way, and can appreciate beautiful feet, they don't really do anything for me outside of a tickling context.

I don't have a foot fetish but I think really badly maintained feet are teh suck.

I don't have a foot fetish...I'm into the navel/bellybutton area.

I don't have a feet fetish.
It's even my least favourite spot for tickling (both as tickler and ticklee)

Sorry peeps but I do, I just luuuuuurrve female feet, you girls really know how to look after them and tease us foot guys

Well, we all our favorite parts of the body, mine happen to be feet, legs, and soft sexy hair. I personally think foot fetishists get a bad rep sometimes, and are called creepy perverts. I would define creepy perverts as those bad apples who tickle random strangers feet, steal their shoes and socks, and possibly attempted toe sucks like on Road Trip (although that was kind of a heads up to never have your naked feet out in the open when on a bus lol) It's cool that ninety five percentage of the peeps here at TMF don't judge others for whatever makes them tick, which I find comforting

I must say that I don't have a foot fetish to be honest. I mean yeah I do enjoy and I do like tickling feet I won't lie and I don't deny that. However it is not a love for me, not a passion. I mean yeah I tickle people's feet. However it is not my kink to be honest. I do enjoy watching my lee squirm and wiggle and go crazy when tickling a lee's soles and heels and btw the toes and underneath the toes and ankles-however not really my thing. I don't diss those into feet-just not a passion of mine. I do like having my feet tickled and touched and rubbed and lightly caressed though but that it has far as it goes -for me when it comes to enjoying and getting into feet worship when I am a lee or when I am ler/ switch. I just more enjoy tickling the upperbody, ribs, tummy, and sides and vary often those casual ultra sensitive ticklish areas that don't seem to get much hype that are casual yet not truly really erotic or erogenous. (Not going to say I don't like or enjoy the sight of well taken care of soft feet because I do but it is not a passion for me) That is how I feel on this.:bunny:<<<<----

I don't know if I have a foot fetish. I like when a guy gives me foot rubs and I love shoes, socks, and stockings. I think toe sucking is fun, but I'd rather be on the receiving end, the giving end does nothing for me.

I love giving foot rubs Lemoncake and sucking toes too. :clap:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back