• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How many people

sillywiggles

TMF Regular
Have you told that you were into tickling. Some of friend know but would you be ever be scared to tell parents.

So far just one. My best friend for over thirty years and she said she still loves me.

I told my best friend about a year ago, and she's been totally cool with it. She's even accompanied me to a munch or two and met some of you :)

Most recently I told my older sister. After NEST I got tired of lying about where I was going and why - particularly because I'm a fucking horrible liar and everyone knew there was more to the story. So finally I just decided to lay it all out there. I'm not going to offer the information, but if someone asks I'm not going to lie anymore. My sister was totally cool with it and thought it was interesting. I would never bring her to munches or anything, though LOL Too weird!

Okay, I do admit one friend knows, but it was accidental. It was actually in early fall last year, right after I started to get more active posting here. I hadn't heard from my friend in years, and out of the blue, he gets in touch with me online. So we're catching up, and I mention I'd been writing stories and poetry and stuff, and he asks me about the stories because he already knew I wrote poetry. I said I couldn't really talk about the content, but indicated it was kind of non-PG, and he was like a bloodhound after that :jester:. He kept asking, so I made a deal that if he kept in touch, I'd tell him one letter of what the content was about. He wrote me 5 times before he figured it out and just said, "Awww...that's sooo cute". :bwahaha: I was embarrassed but he was really cool about it. Thankfully though, it has not been mentioned since :D

A few of my friends know. If anyone in my family knows, like perhaps they stumbled upon my browsing history, they aren't saying anything.

Most of my female friends know about it. My mother does too. If I trust someone to a certain degree and the conversation comes to a point where it's appropriate, I tell people about it without any hesitation. Nobody ever turned their back on me for it!

how many others...

Have you told that you were into tickling. Some of friend know but would you be ever be scared to tell parents.

i have told every girl i dated ,..and so far a cup of coffee and a danish ,..is as far as it,s got,..i wouldn't be scared to tell my parents , just embarassed .

Let's see. My folks know, cause I was bad at keeping my privacy settings as a youngster. . . Many of my ex-gf's know. The lady knows. So, that's it.

None. Makes you vulnerable, and I don't want anybody to be able to penetrate the thick layer of steel around my soul.

I've brought it up in conversation a few times to people, usually to friends of mine who I know to be somewhat kinky.

Other than that, the vanilla world isn't really privvy to my masturbatory habits.
Come to think of it, I'm actually more out about my crossdressing (which isn't as sexual for me as tickling is).

i got well excited in class when a girl i liked told me she loved being tickled, my class mates asked why i was so happy and i wanted to share it with them, all of them being boys were like tickle him, he may jizz! some of them caught a stiff jab to the jaw and then the others stopped trying to get me when they i saw i REALLY didnt like boys tickling me

then i told all my mates who i go out with about it as well and they did the same thing and the same thing happened again with them

id say a lot of people know about this but i NEVER say i have a tickle FETISH, i say i have a stronk kink for tickling....

with people knowing, more good than bad has come from it :p

Ummm like none lol, the only ones that know are the ones that matter...meaning the ones that are into it themselves lol.

anyone and everyone in my life who cares to know or brings it up. i can't think of anyone i wouldn't tell. i see tickling as a totally normal and natural thing, be it with friends or as part of flirting/foreplay.

i think being tickled is one of the most awesome things in life. i try to experience it as often as possible. i love laughing, playing, being tortured and being turned on. it's all good :D

One friend knows for sure, and I am sure a second knows, or at least strongly suspects. My wife knows as well.

My folks stumbled upon my browsing history a few years back, and approached me about it, and were really awkward about it however never really told them any real reasons for being on here. otherwise i've been secretive.
The next g/f I have, I will make a point of telling her :p

Wow, i've never actually told anyone. if i was going to tell anyone, it would be my best friend because I've told her everything else about me.
I would never consider telling my parents. They definitely don't need to know. That's just too awkward.

Ive only ever told one person but I wish I had the guts to mention it to guys that Ive dated in the past...maybe the relationships would have lasted lolger lol!

So far I've told upwards of 0. I have to believe if I ever met someone from here in real life I would deny it to them too! :idontwann lol Strange but true!

My husband knows and is the only one who tickles me on a regular basis. I just admitted it to a friend that I talk to everyday via IM. We met on MB that's not tickling related. She asked if I was mad at her because I was quiet and I told her that I was cruising another MB. She asked which one, thinking it was "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" related. I told her that it wasn't and what it was. She thought that it was sort of funny with the idea that someone loves being tickled, especially when I told how ticklish I am. But she said the same thing that someone mentioned, "we all have our kinks".

I've told a number of people. As long as I phrase it correctly it hasn't seemed to be a problem. It doesn't hurt that I've come to embrace a number of different sexual activities that I've come to enjoy as well; it helps ease the conversation in and out of the 'tickling' discussion.

I've not told my family, but I somehow think my father suspected once upon a time, but he's not said anything. I doubt I'll ever bring it up.

I told once to a friend of mine, we are both into foot and leg fetish, but his reaction was not that enthusiastic......something like: "ok, foot fetish is acceptable, but tickling....."
My parents probably can guess it, when I was a child I was a sort of tickle monster.........

The last people in the world who need to know this are my parents. I don't care what arouses them,and they shouldn't care or know what arouses me. I've told just the girls I've been dating and none of them had a major problem, one even enjoyed it. Then, a couple of months ago, I thought I'd share with my friends. I joined a group about tickling on Facebook, and got like hundreds of comments from my friends, all of which were "dude, what the fuck?" so, i just made up a lie, and dropped the subject. Thankfully, they did so too

A few friends in my vanilla life know.....but mostly like everyone else - just the people who matter!!! the ones tickling or being tickled by me!!! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back