• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How many tickling forums are out there?

Oni Dorei

TMF Regular
Notice: I think the TMF and TT are the best out there.

The reason I'm asking is because I'm trying to spread the word even more about my comic. Right now I'm having the hardest time trying to convince the artist to keep going with me. We've made some spectacular sales thanks to you folks, but when it actually comes to talking about what we've acomplished she seems to completely ignore it. I say 'Hey we made 5 more sales in one day!' and she completely ignores that triumph and says 'so when do we get the check?' It feels great! To convince her even more I GAVE her the money that rightfully belongs to me. And that money could have bought a few more book covers for some novels that are gathering dust on my harddrive, but no matter how much that number has risen she's still not convinced.

My goal is to eventually get advertisement here on the left-hand side of the screen, but in order to do that I need her to be on board for a few more issues.

So I'm hoping there are a few more tickling based forums out there I haven't heard of. I've done a few searched, but everyone leads back here or the TT.

These are the ones I know of.

1. TMF
2. Tickle Theater
3. Tickle City (no activity here it seems.)

Any others?

Oh and thanks! I do appreciate it.

Thanks for all the links. I think I found the ones I'll need.

Thanks again!

Thank you very much. I actually tried to use your directory before, but was having a difficult time. But thanks for coming here and posting these.

Thanks!

Thank you very much. I actually tried to use your directory before, but was having a difficult time. But thanks for coming here and posting these.

Thanks!

You're quite welcome. Just out of curiosity, what kind of difficulty were you having?

why is it better

It just is. ;)

Nah, it's better for me in many respects, what with it being based in the UK andtt all. The UK scene is still rather young, but it is growing, and as I view both this forum and the UKTF as platforms for getting to know people in our community better (at least that's part of how I view it), it makes more sense to be more involved in a community which is in local proximity.

It just is. ;)

Nah, it's better for me in many respects, what with it being based in the UK andtt all. The UK scene is still rather young, but it is growing, and as I view both this forum and the UKTF as platforms for getting to know people in our community better (at least that's part of how I view it), it makes more sense to be more involved in a community which is in local proximity.

true.. beeing it is local for you... so wish you were local to me.. wink wink... would be so much fun..:dancingbanana:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back