• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How much do you like sex

Do you like it (is the pope a catholic?)
Havent tried (and yeah)
Do you dislike it?
Not but i wouldnt know
Are you indifferent to sex - can you be in a loving relationship without it?
hell yeah
What makes sex good or bad?
I guess it would depend on the person.
What do you think about sex, what is your ideal fantasy?
Hmm i guess it could vary :D
Are you getting enough sex? Too much Too little
None at all :D
When did you lose your virginity?
Never! mwahah
How old is the oldest virgin on these boards?
im not sure.
Is there a social pressure to have sex?
Yeah alot but i dont care.
Who do you have sex for - you, or your partner (or both). IF BOTH, is it a 50-50 thing or do you went to get more than you give? Or do you want to satisfy more than being satisfied?
Id rather satisfy more than be satisfied.

cheers for the responses. :)

much appreciated to get your thoughts on this

Do you like it (is the pope a catholic?) :)
Yeah. :devilish:

Kinda. I don't think I could be without it completely. Rarely, yeah.

When both partners are into it, wanting it, it's good. When one or the other isn't in the mood or distracted, yeah, it's bad.

Being tied to the bed, unable to move, teased then fucked hard. :firedevil

Are you getting enough sex? Too much :) Too little :(
About once week is good enough for me. It's when we get to see each other and we enjoy every minute together. ;)

About three months ago. 22 years, 3 months old. :D

:idunno:

Yeah there is. I sure felt it before I lost my virginity. There were times where I felt like I missing out. That everyone was experiencing this wonderful act and I wanted to experience that too. But I'm glad I waited until I found someone I love. It was worth it. :D

Who do you have sex for - you, or your partner (or both). IF BOTH, is it a 50-50 thing or do you went to get more than you give? Or do you want to satisfy more than being satisfied?
It's 50-50; he's satisfied and I'm satisfied. :devil2:

what is your primary purpose for having sex?
Enjoyment, making love. :lover:

does having a child ever crop up at all?
We've discussed it. If we want kids, when we want kids, what would happen if I ended up pregnant. Right now, no kids and we're being very careful.

Do you like it?
Love it!!

Do you dislike it?
What planet do you come from..lol:)

No to indifferent, need it like O2- but intimacy has to be there

Good sex-when you are intimate with someone for a short time and you both explode into each other's arms! Bad sex?..don't believe in it!

Winding a ribbon around the house and attach little poems/notes telling her what I am going to do to her, all the while leaving a different flower of some type which ends up in the bedroom where I have prepared a hot bath with some scented oil. After washing her by candle light, I lift her out and very slowly dry her off, ending at her toes, which of course I have to kiss and nibble on. I carry her into the bedroom, and I allow her to slip into something white & lacy (so I can remove it with my mouth)Brush her hair to the point of dryness, while taking her scent in, smelling, tasting on her shoulders... lightly running my tongue down the base of her neck to feel her shake...

Are you getting enough sex? Too much Too little
Hell No!

I don't know, but please introduce me to her, so I can spend a week making love to her

Yes, but I don't listen to "social pressure"!

Giving pleasure "IS" my pleasure and truth be told...I care more for a girl's orgasam than mine, but I do have "my spots as well:)

Damn....didn't mean to go that far....

Well, if you're not interested, you're not interested...Issac Newton never lost it, and I wouldn't think Mother Teresa got it on much either...

If you're planning on not being alone forever, though, you're right, this is probably going to be a problem you'll have to find a way around, Babyshambles. You're the only one who can answer the question for yourself. Is it because your sexuality is completely wrapped up in tickling? There are plenty of people like that (that was me at age 18). Or is it some kind of insecurity about being intimate with someone? There are plenty of people like that too (that was me at 20).

Also, sorry about the "poor thing" comment, Skipadeedoodah. I was being ironical.

Mammers, you poor thing.

yes, and yes again :D (pope has to be catholic to become pope, right? lol)

Do you dislike it?
happened before.. figured that im not into bootycalls and such

well depends what kind of relationship you are talking about,
but in a relationship between a man and woman; not really.

hmmmmm.... thinking..

being in a loving relationship and have a good sexlife :)

i'm good with how things are now :)

way too early..

i dunno.. maybe 35?

oh yeah -> see my answer to "when did you lose your virginity"!

50-50, i prefer to satisfy my man, it will be returned tho :)

Do you like it? I've been known to like it

Do you dislike it? I had a really needy/horny ex a year ago who would bang on my window at 4 or 5 in the morning so we could have sex. I would, albeit reluctantly; I like my sleep.

Are you indifferent to sex - can you be in a loving relationship without it? I'm not indifferent to it, but I have been in relationships where we've not had sex, mostly for religious reasons. Said relationship lasted 10 months, so I suppose I have some element of self-control. ;)

Sex is good when both parties are enjoying themselves, and there's an emotional as well as physical connection going on. If an earthquake happens as she climaxes, this is good as well (this actually happened about a year ago - did wonders for my self-esteem)
Sex can be really shit. You might be drunk and unable to get it up, and when you don't know the person well enough to "hit all their buttons". Or if you're with someone who can't see the funny side of "pussy-farts".

What do you think about sex, what is your ideal fantasy? I have a lot of fantasies, most of which revolve around a BDSM sort of theme. If I'm with a girl who's not really into BDSM/I haven't told her about it, my favourite position is when the girl is on top, riding me. Which is kind of subby in and of itself. :D

Are you getting enough sex? Too much Too little?
At the moment? Probably not enough. I'm living with my parents at the moment (though I'm back in Nottingham currently for Jury service) and they disapprove/don't know about my sexual endeavours.

When did you lose your virginity? On a drunken night out, aged 16.

How old is the oldest virgin on these boards? No idea.

Is there a social pressure to have sex?Our society is a sex-driven one. Of course there's social pressure to have sex.

Who do you have sex for - you, or your partner (or both). IF BOTH, is it a 50-50 thing or do you went to get more than you give? Or do you want to satisfy more than being satisfied? On of the things that turns me on most is turning on a woman. So in the process of making sure she has a good time, I get a good time too. Plus, it doesn't hurt to not come across as a selfish, egomaniacal pig. ;)

i never really said if i have had sex or not. lol well i have once before 2 years ago when i was 18. it wasnt willing. i was drunk. she was buzzed and took advantage of me(she had liked me for a LONG time).

needless to say protection was used(i was drunk, but knew enough to make sure she gave me a condom)(and yes she had one, she had a rep for carrying them around)

and for the record never do it drunk. you wont be able to forgive yourself for it. and as for that girl welli told her for taking advantage of me and we havent really spoken in awhile.

Meh. The way this world is, I think it's incredibly admirable of you to be a virgin, Lyz. :redheart:

So do I

Hell, I wish I would've waited longer but......

When it happens for you, it'll happen and you'll appreciate it much better than I did.

Now it's my turn to walk the gauntlet!

Do you like it Most certainly I do but honestly it took a long time before I really enjoyed it

Do you dislike it? In my youth, I saw it as some sort of duty. You know, we've been dating Xamount of weeks/mos, time for sex. When I was married I saw it more as an expectation than anything else. Most times it was good, but eh. My body did a 180 in my late thirties and it was a real awakening. Me have lots of fun now!:xpulcy:

Are you indifferent to sex - can you be in a loving relationship without it? I've been with a gentleman who had ED, but trust me I didn't miss intercourse when we were together! But now that sex is an expression of love for me, no I don't think I could be in a loving relationship without it

What makes sex good or bad?Good sex is listening to each other's needs and tuning in to each others responses with lots and lots of foreplay. Bad sex is selfish and leaves the other partner wanting while he gets his funky off and goes to sleep.

What do you think about sex, what is your ideal fantasy?I've had sexual fantasies long before I started having sex and still do. Most involve two men and a rope.

Are you getting enough sex? Too much Too little Right now I'm not getting any! If the next several weeks prove differently, that'll change.

When did you lose your virginity? 19 and wish to this day that I had waited longer.

How old is the oldest virgin on these boards? There's one person who comes to mind that is 35. If I judged by his posting "style" alone, I'd gander that he's going to remain one for a very long time........

Is there a social pressure to have sex? I was a teen in the 70s--are you kidding?:blaugh: Sure there is, but I knew I wasn't going to do anything before I turned 18. Always believed that sex was for adults so I waited to become one first.

Who do you have sex for - you, or your partner (or both). IF BOTH, is it a 50-50 thing or do you went to get more than you give? Or do you want to satisfy more than being satisfied? I'm a response junkie so I love to please. But since my body has become more sensitive and responsive over the years, I enjoy and appreciate pleasure too.

Do you like it? I'm totally addicted to it.... :clap:

Do you dislike it? :omg: HELL to the NO!

Are you indifferent to sex? See above answers*

What makes sex good or bad? sex is bad when you and your partner get into a fight in the middle of it, and neither of you get off.....very...very...bad

What do you think about sex, what is your ideal fantasy? It's technically not a fantasy since i've already done it, but here goes....me+3 guys+restraints=amazing awesome time.... :headbang:

Are you getting enough sex? Too much Too little? you can never have enough sex....ever

When did you lose your virginity? depends on your definition of virginity...first time i did sexual stuff? 13...First time i gave oral? 16...First time i had intercourse? 17

How old is the oldest virgin on these boards? I have no clue

Is there a social pressure to have sex? yes

Who do you have sex for - you, or your partner (or both). IF BOTH, is it a 50-50 thing or do you went to get more than you give? Or do you want to satisfy more than being satisfied? My boyfriend and I both have a very dominant personality, so it's sometimes a power struggle as to what happens, who gets ''satisfied'' first, etc....but i'd say it's like, 50-50

Absolutely

While not indifferent to it, I have been in an incredible relationship without it BUT there were other things that deeply bonded us. Much deeper than sex, actually.

Heh, the only sex I've had that I'd consider 'bad' involved my partner trying a few moves that had me screaming "EW DO NOT WANT" in my head. And even that was so interesting I wouldn't really call it bad...I just didn't wanna rinse and repeat :zomgrabbit:. Communication really is key folks :triangle:

I think it's lovely. My fantasies are known by those who can actually do something about them :devilish:

Are you getting enough sex? Too much Too little?

Plenty, thanks for asking :)

Yes, though I think there's more pressure just to be comfortable with sex and knowledgeable about it than to be having sex on the regular. That's just my impression though, as an old married lady :justlips:

Who do you have sex for - you, or your partner (or both). IF BOTH, is it a 50-50 thing or do you want to get more than you give? Or do you want to satisfy more than being satisfied?

It's a 50/50 thing, though occasionally at 5am it's more 55/45 (I love my sleep just a wee bit more than my sex some mornings :cool: ) With both my partners I'd say we like satisfying and being satisfied equally :triangle:

Last edited:
I will just use this as a questionnaire and give an answer to each question:

Do you like it (is the pope a catholic?) Sure

Do you dislike it? I used to in the beginning

Are you indifferent to sex - can you be in a loving relationship without it? No, I couldn't

What makes sex good or bad? If you are relaxed and feel safe, it's always good.

What do you think about sex, what is your ideal fantasy? Don't really have one.

Are you getting enough sex? Too much Too little Too little

When did you lose your virginity? With 21

Is there a social pressure to have sex? Yes, definitely

Who do you have sex for - you, or your partner (or both). IF BOTH, is it a 50-50 thing or do you went to get more than you give? Or do you want to satisfy more than being satisfied? Both, and it' 50-50

Do you like it (is the pope a catholic?) :) Why yes, yes I do.

Do you dislike it? Depends on who it's with.

Are you indifferent to sex - can you be in a loving relationship without it? No, I feel it is important to be with someone mentally and physically.

What makes sex good or bad? Bad is anything that doesn't feel right or doesn't work. Good is when both people get what they want out of the experience.

What do you think about sex, what is your ideal fantasy? Hmm, idk....

Are you getting enough sex? Too much :) Too little :( To little, but I haven't found the right person to share any with yet.

When did you lose your virginity? 18

How old is the oldest virgin on these boards? I have no idea.

Is there a social pressure to have sex? Absolutely. It's getting worse and worse in my opinion.

Who do you have sex for - you, or your partner (or both). IF BOTH, is it a 50-50 thing or do you went to get more than you give? Or do you want to satisfy more than being satisfied? I have sex for both people involved. Ideally both people should be very satisfied.

Yes.

I've had several relationships in which were based on sex, rather than love. A relationship without sex is just not my cup of tea.

If you have the same preferences about how things should be done when having sex. For instance, I still don't know how to fuck gently, so I'm not that good with women who prefer it that way.

That involves alot of bondage and tickling mixed with coitus.

Are you getting enough sex?

Oh yes.

When I was 16.

There are probably plenty of them past their 40s.

Not so much as there is to lose your virginity.

I'm more of a giver than a receiver; I know how to satisfy my own needs during the whole thing so I can focus my attention towards satisfying hers.

What is your primary purpose for having sex?

Satisfying needs.

Yes, though I think there's more pressure just to be comfortable with sex and knowledgeable about it than to be having sex on the regular. That's just my impression though, as an old married lady :justlips:

That's pretty much exactly what I meant. Not necessarily a pressure to HAVE sex, but a pressure to HAVE had sex, and be experienced and knowledgeable and good at it and all that tomfoolery. Iz skurry.

Quite a bit.

Do you dislike it?

There've been times I've done it for the wrong reasons. In my previous relationship, we stayed together longer than we should have, and sex became a substitute for a lack of connection in other areas. It was some of the most unerotic sex I've ever had in my life.

No.

I've got a few.

At this exact moment in time, not enough, as I'm dealing with finals and papers and thus, don't have time to spend with My girl. Normally, we try to shoot for about every other day. That's typically about right, though occasionally we both go into overdrive.

I know for a fact that there's at least two north of 40.

I think those who haven't had it by a certain age are stigmatized a bit.

It's 50/50 in the sense that her enjoyment matters to Me. But, because her energy is subservient to Mine, I'm basically always the one who dictates the pace. Even when I put her stimulation the center of it, it's still largely done on My terms; if that makes any sense.

Okay Another virgin Alert!

Do you like it?
I don't know

Are you indifferent to sex - can you be in a loving relationship without it? -
Indifference? I think I am! Can I be in a loving relationship without it? I think I could but then again I think that if I was with a guy, I would think they'd get bored with me because I didn't want to have sex. Nothing wrong with anyone who does. Our bodies give us pleasure in many different ways.
Everyone should be allowed the opportunity to achieve sexual satisfaction and pleasure within their own bodies. I just don't see the need to have sex unless I am truly in love with the person. I guess I am just not desirable because I don't have the urge that I have seen alot of girls have! Maybe I'm just not sexual.

Are you getting enough sex? Virgin.

When did you lose your virginity? I haven't.

How old is the oldest virgin on these boards? No idea

Is there a social pressure to have sex? Sure there is!

Yes.

Yes, I can. You never know what can happen in a relationship, one of you could get sick, or not be able to have sex anymore. There are other things you can do to connect with one another. . I've been in some relationships that were just the sex part, and I got bored really easily. If you can stimulate my mind, you can get pretty far with me.

Good communication is good sex. So, listening to each other is important. Open mindedness is also very important. I think its bad if the person doesn't know how to kiss. I also can't stand when the person is not a giver, or just lies there and does nothing.

It changes every day, it really depends on my mood and what I am watching, reading, or have heard about. Right now, its just up against the wall fucking.

Are you getting enough sex?

I am, actually.

When I was 17.

I don't know.

Not really, I think there was one when I was younger. I am kind of at the point now where everyone wants to be married with kids, and that pressure scares me more than the pressure of sex.

Both. I like it to be pretty even.

What is your primary purpose for having sex?

To release some energy and share a connection.

Just to quickly respond to the latest question: I am not in the point in my life to have kids, so sex is strictly recreational right now, but with the right relationship and the right situation, I would love to have kids eventually.

I happen to think that I will be a fantastic dad, because I have experienced enough bad ones.

Do you like it (is the pope a catholic?) Yes...

Do you dislike it? See above

Are you indifferent to sex - can you be in a loving relationship without it? I can be indifferent when having it - but then, it isn't a loving relationship, ya know? If I'm with someone I love and care about, I'm not indifferent.

What makes sex good or bad? Good is when both individuals are into each other and open to making each other happy. Bad is when one when of the individuals doesn't care about how the other feels.

What do you think about sex, what is your ideal fantasy? Not going to try to put into words, but thanks for asking :)

Are you getting enough sex? Enough

When did you lose your virginity? When I was 19

How old is the oldest virgin on these boards? No clue and doesn't keep me up at night :)

Is there a social pressure to have sex? There are varying amounts of social pressure. Whether it's to have sex or get married, I don't know. And I stopped listening and caring. As a 30 something single professional woman, I'm often judged as a man-hating lesbian or a nazi-feminist. I like to leave them guessing ;)

Who do you have sex for - you, or your partner (or both). IF BOTH, is it a 50-50 thing or do you went to get more than you give? Or do you want to satisfy more than being satisfied? I find I like to give my partner pleasure and we both win. It's fantastic to make someone feel that way and have them wanting more. I think it should be an equal thing overall, but it doesn't have to be every time :)

What is the primary purpose for having sex? Not to procreate...honestly, release of tension and sharing some intimacy with another person.

Last edited:
Do you like sex?
Usually

Do you dislike it?
It's happened before.

Are you indifferent to sex?
Absolutely not. I'm very passionate about sex and my sexuality.

Can you be in a loving relationship without it?
In a loving relationship? Sure. But there's a difference between romantic and loving. In a romantic relationship? No.

Your partner. Communication. A basic understanding of the mechanics. Passion. Lust. Lubrication. Quite a bit of things, actually.

When you think about sex, what is your ideal fantasy?
Usually something involving music, bondage, tickling, and rough fucking.

Not as much as I'd like, but enough that I'm not hacking people up into little tiny pieces and hiding them in my closet because I'm sex-starved and retard-strong.

Two months before I turned 16.

According to someone else, 53??

Sex is everywhere. It's in your face, it's subliminal. Of course there is.

It's definitely 50/50. I want my partner to be satisfied and I sure as hell want to be satisfied too.

Do you like it? Yes. Unless I've got a headache or am dehydrated.

Are you indifferent to sex - can you be in a loving relationship without it? If she won't touch me, how is it a "loving" relationship? I don't think sex is a good way to start a relationship or even a good thing to base one on, but it's got to be present.

What makes sex good or bad? If she's uptight, inhibited or awkward then it's going to be bad.

What do you think about sex, what is your ideal fantasy? Unless you're going to do it for me I won't tell you. I think sex is sex; it's oversentimentalised and far more taboo than it needs to be. Fun, though.

Are you getting enough sex? If you mean "enough to stop you masturbating", well sir, let me tell you that... no.

When did you lose your virginity? 17, my mate dragged me to Nuneaton to meet some tart he met on holiday and I ended up with her mate. For three years.

How old is the oldest virgin on these boards? 40-45.

Is there a social pressure to have sex? When you're a kid. Once you get to the age of about 25, when everyone's got their own families and lives to deal with, it goes away.

Who do you have sex for - you, or your partner (or both)? IF BOTH, is it a 50-50 thing or do you went to get more than you give? Or do you want to satisfy more than being satisfied? I'm not really sure what this means. I'd have to say "me", but I like to think she comes away with something too.

Do you like it Of course

Do you dislike it? Only if i am sick

Are you indifferent to sex - No, intimation is what dose it for me

What makes sex good or bad? This is hard i really depends on the actual sex

What do you think about sex, what is your ideal fantasy? Its a time for me when passion takes over, and my ideal fantasy is to have that moment with my partner taking turns who is in control and of course a little tickling and bdsm never hurts (bad at least)

Are you getting enough sex? Too much Too little Just right

When did you lose your virginity?After i got engaged

How old is the oldest virgin on these boards? I have met a 42 year old

Is there a social pressure to have sex?Well yes and no it seems that a lot more people are understanding the value of sex while there still is that feeling of pressure yes

Who do you have sex for - My partner there is no greater feeling than knowing that the pleasure they feel is because of me.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back