• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How much they love "The Lynda"

How much they still love Lynda Carter* (new title same thread)

If you want to know how much the world still loves Lynda Carter then go to www.youtube.com and type in Wonder Woman, Lynda Carter in the search box. They have a tone of tribute stuff there.

Last edited:
Just goes without saying that the masses love such a goddess come to earth! She still looks amazing today! RAHR!!! :wub:

AffectionateDan said:
Just goes without saying that the masses love such a goddess come to earth! She still looks amazing today! RAHR!!! :wub:

thank you! :cool2:

Cool

Glad too see this got some feed back. I adore Lynda Carter so much that I spent $54.00 Canadian to get a copy of Bobbi Joe and the Outlaw. The only (known) time that she has shown her incrdable breasts on film. I also have all 3 season of Wonder Woman (of course) as well as the Pilot to Hawkeye (Co-starring Lee Horsely *sp) and 3 or 4 of her tv movies. I am really hoping she will releas her veriety shows on DVD one day, as she owns the rights to them.

Last edited:
Oh one more thing...

I also made a tribute Chractore of her for City of Villians. I am trying to replicate her powers from the 70's Wonder Woman show, though the reflecting bullets thing is't going to be acailavble lol. So far I have the jumping powers, and she can smash people (with hulk like attacks). After I am done getting the Leaping powers I am picking some more refined Fighitng, and a couple of speed powers.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back