• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How much tickling goes on in your average, day-to-day life?

TickleMyFancy

TMF Expert
Do you get to explore your fetish on an average day, or notsomuch?

For me, not really, yet. I'm slooolowly trying to introduce my kink to him lol

Honestly? Not as much as I'd like haha. I'm slooooowly introducing the concept to my girlfriend ;) She finds it enjoyable but isn't ready for anything too extreme or serious yet so we're going at a slow pace. She apparently enjoys tickling me and watching me squirm though...found this out last week (read my story, Opening Pandora's Box, for more detail) :D Do I tickle friends and stuff? Yeah, now and again...but I don't really expand the "kink" aspect of it much. Patience is a virtue...I'm sure your man will love you for it eventually ;)

If I'm involved with some one, quite a lot. If I'm not, not much at all.

Goes on 24/7/365 right here, all day every day...either that or none at all, I can't remember right now :idunno: :jester:

pretty much almost none, though the dog has started licking my feet again, everytime i sit down in fact. doesnt seem to matter if i move away, or stop him, he just starts again...

A fair bit recently, I've been getting a decent tickling every couple of weeks or so. Not like an hour session or anything, but 10 or 20 minutes - which is a lot more than I was getting previously.

I'm one of the lucky ones, in that there is tickling pretty much each and every day of my life. Is it hours and hours of torture? Of course not! But it's the fun stuff that keeps you going from day to day.

pretty much none. I don't remember the last time I got to tickle someone, sexually or not sexually..

Outside of the video shoots I do for my little business, no tickling at all, and the models do most of it anyway. I'm afraid I just don't have any relationships or opportunities that lend themselves to tickling fun in a more private context.

I echo the sentiment of whoever split it between being in a relationship or not. If I'm in one, there is quite a bit of it, mostly flirty and quick ones, but occasionally the more serious stuff if I've told her about it. When I'm single, as is currently the case, very VERY little... Shame really but oh well.

Like most have said, not nearly enough. Seems like a group as big as this should be able to do something about that though??

EVERY DAY!!! But that's because I'm soooo lucky now to be in a relationship with my absolute dream girl. She truly loves being tickled, and it is the hottest and most wonderful thing I've ever experienced.

No I'm not making this up. Nor did it come easily to me. For years and years I had no tickling at all, just pure fantasy. (The reason for my screen name, in fact.) But after my divorce I finally began pursuing the dream, and since then I've had the same split as above: single/no, attached/yes.

Most girls I dated still weren't interested. But I had a promising relationship last year that fell apart for vanilla reasons. And in retrospect I'm thrilled it did, because I kept trying and went on to hit the jackpot!

So guys, don't give up. Girls who love it really DO exist and eventually CAN be found!

Not every day, but recently it has surfaced with a couple of girls that I date occasionally. They're up for being tickled, but aren't aware of TMF (well, actually one is) but neither will become a steady relationship for various vanilla reasons. Still searching.

I get too explore everyday or sometimes every other day. even if i have a week or (very rarely) two week period it's okay. it goes from harmless playful tickling to full on sexual. all about having fun

It's been a while since I've had regular access to tickling. Thankfully, outside forces have conspired to make sure I don't really have time to get back into the game much lately (highly sarcastic of course). Plus the area I live in is pretty dead as far as TMFers go.

nota been quite a while since i have had any kinda tickling in my life

My husband and I play almost everyday. I love the fact that he likes to randomly tickle me when I am not expecting it. It can get annoying if I am trying to do something else. but other than that its daily. and constantly

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back