• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How much would you be willing to pay for a cute, submissive lee?

Models typically charge $200-$500 per hour, depending on their following and offerings.

I guess it all depends on her, and how ticklish she is. I wouldn't travel very far though.

Professional Dommes and Subs around here (NYC) generally charge about $250 to $400 per hour.

That's right about where I was thinking, thanks for confirming for me! I'll start smaller and work my way up!

Use the money as an investment in a few casual coffee dates with real women who might grow to like and indulge you.

In the long run it'll be far less expensive. You'll learn a thing or two about how to converse with women and how to be a decent guy in the process- this is vital because you'll get the chance to learn from your inevitable mistakes- and having done so will be able to find what you want a lot more often than beforehand.

Bondage and all, too, but not all the time.

And it'll be for free.

The only actual price you'll pay is looking back over the years on a few close-but-no-cigar occasions, regretting not having tried a different approach and feeling like an idiot.

But who doesn't feel that way now and again?

Some people don’t have the time/energy/interest in gambling on forming a relationship in hopes to meet their specific kink needs. Sometimes, you just want to scratch an itch, and that’s okay. It’s why SW exists.

Models typically charge $200-$500 per hour, depending on their following and offerings.

Yes definitely depends on the model or person getting tickled, in the past I've paid anywhere from 100.00 to 400.00.

Thank you,
LBFT

Use the money as an investment in a few casual coffee dates with real women who might grow to like and indulge you.

In the long run it'll be far less expensive. You'll learn a thing or two about how to converse with women and how to be a decent guy in the process- this is vital because you'll get the chance to learn from your inevitable mistakes- and having done so will be able to find what you want a lot more often than beforehand.

Bondage and all, too, but not all the time.

And it'll be for free.

The only actual price you'll pay is looking back over the years on a few close-but-no-cigar occasions, regretting not having tried a different approach and feeling like an idiot.

But who doesn't feel that way now and again?

So very true and very well said.

I'm not really sure about the pricing point for sessions. But speaking as tickling video producer, the typical rate models in the Florida area are paid $100 per hour for a shoot.
In my opinion, that's good starting rate until you get your name and popularity out there.

One piece of advice is SAFETY FIRST! Whether you are doing a session or a shoot. Ask for references and check them! That's something I always do when I'm hiring a model and it's a good thing. There have been a couple occasions where I told the model I wasn't interested in working with them because of something that came up in the checking I did, that was a red flag about them. Overall, this is a good community, but as with everything there are some bad apples in it.

Feel free to hit me up in the DMs if you wanted any more advice. :)

LB

There are so many variables that go into how much would be an appropriate amount, variables thing like A. How submissive you’re looking for, If you do have to travel to them, if you need a hotel room to do your session in, etc.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back