• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How My Boyfriend Found My Weakness! Quick, but Cute (M/F)

TicklishDancer

This was probably about 5 months ago a few weeks after I got together with my current boy friend, just past that awkward stage. :holdinghands:

We'll call him Jay.

My boyfriend and I were on a camping trip with a few other friends, and we'd split from the group to go sit by the lake. We were laying in the sand, I was wearing a bikini with a tank top and sporty shorts over top, he was wearing swim trunks and a t-shirt.
I had been complaining about the number of mosquito bites I had gotten the night before, he was joking about me sticking to the city ;).
One particular bite on my side was driving me crazy, and I wouldn't shut up about it.
Finally, he said "Let me see it, it can't be that bad."
"It is!" I took off my shirt (still wearing a bikini top, which he had already seen me in) and pointed it out.
"Are you kidding me? I can barely see it!"
I sat up and shifted so that he could see it better. "Look, it's right there!" I said, pointing it out again.
"Where? That little dot?" he asked, poking it. I jumped and shifted to the side a little bit, pulling my knees up and staring at them.
I'm sure I was blushing when I said "Yeah, that." :blush:
"What's wrong?" he asked, sitting up and looking worried (and completely clueless ;) )
"Oh, nothing... It's just, um, sensitive." I said, not wanting to think he hurt me.
"Sensitive huh? What, you ticklish or something?" he asked, smiling and raising one eyebrow.
"What?" I looked at him, "Oh, no.. I'm not." LOL :bsflag:
"Really? Then why do you squirm so much when I do this...?" he said as he poked my ribs and sides.
"Ja-aay! S-stop!" I said trying to keep by my story of not being ticklish, by not laughing.
"Why would I do that? If you're not ticklish it shouldn't bother you." he said with the biggest smile on his face.
"I lied, I'm sorry!" I managed to get out through giggles.
"Oh, fine!" he said and stopped.
"You're horrible" I said.
"I know." and with that, he leaned over and kissed me.

:aww: :woot:

my question is, where you complaining about them hoping he'd want to see the one bugging you and touch it and tickle you? lol

Thank you everyone!

my question is, where you complaining about them hoping he'd want to see the one bugging you and touch it and tickle you? lol

And maybe a part of me did... But I couldn't be too pushy with him I couldn't risk anything that might hurt our relationship. Of course now that he knows I'm ticklish it happens a lot! Haha :)

Thank you everyone!

And maybe a part of me did... But I couldn't be too pushy with him I couldn't risk anything that might hurt our relationship. Of course now that he knows I'm ticklish it happens a lot! Haha :)

well i'm sure he enjoys tickling you :p

lol...funny cute story, of course you loved that he discovered you are ticklish

Nice cute story! I always like the chemistry in true tales like this one. Here's hoping we hear more from you.

Thanks!

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back