• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How often do you think about tickling?

Kay

Well even though i've been usually a lurker here in the forums either due to me being shy (not as much as I used to) or due to internet restrictions (yes I used to live in a country where TMF was blocked for the last 4 years :( ), i've always wanted to ask this question even though it might have been mentioned before:

How often do you think about tickling?

For me it depends... I mean sometimes days go by and I don't think about it at all and sometimes there are days where I keep fantasizing about it or watch my tickling clip selection simply because I miss it and it makes me feel better and cheers me up :)

I don't know but also during the summer and since i'm attracted to female feet when a girl passes by and she's wearing flip flops or walking bare foot I usually drift off and start imagining how it would be like if I could tickle her feet :blush2:

I think about tickling ticklish women all the time, not a day goes by where I don't think about tickling a ticklish lady. Tickling is my Life.

Too much. Several times a day. My name is Mr Ticklefeet, and I am an addict. Barefoot season is particularly nice, but now when I see bare midriffs, I fall into a state of meditation.

I can go 1 or 2 days without thinking about it, but usually I think about tickling every day.

I also like looking at girl's feet wherever I go. For me it's always interesting to imagine what it would be like to tickle her feet.

when I see bare midriffs, I fall into a state of meditation.

Ha! I thought I was the only one. And I would have to say everyday for me aswell. Working in the food service industy I see tons of women everyday so my mind is always running.

Every other minute of every day. Especially when women at work are sliding their feet out of their shoes during lunch.. it's so hard to eat or pay attention to my coworkers talking. lol.

Sorry, I had to go back and re-read your question as I was daydreaming about tickling when I first tried to read it...

Peace

all the time when i see women wearing sandals all summer and showing off there feet and toes

I'm not thinking about it right now. Oh damn...now I am...

Yeah, every day just like everybody else.

I have a funny take on this. It could possibly be enough for it's own thread, but I'll put it here. Something that sets my mind wandering towards tickling is seeing certain things like a coil of rope, a certain type of bed, an isolated place in the woods, hearing someone giggle, things like that. I don't know why, but certain times I can drop right into a tickling fantasy. Once this happens, it can stick with me all day, especially if I happen to be doing something that doesn't require much thought. God forbid the poor soul that crosses paths with me in that state of mind! :p

Tickling for us, is subconscious -

It is elation, sexually or playful...

From once to several dozen times a day. Whether it's about tickling a suitable woman or gettin' it from same! (And yes, isn't barefoot season absolutely the best?)

Every day; all the time. When I'm at work, I'll think about tickling. When I'm eating cereal... tickling. Karaoke.... tickling. Tickling... karaoke (weird how it switches back the other way).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back