• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How ofter durning the week would you want to tickle or be tickled?

brianspencer66

4th Level Red Feather
In other words if you had your way how often during the week would you want to be tickled or tickle someone? Im pretty sure this may have seen this asked before, but its one of those questions that bears repeating every now and then. Its sort of a good way to find out how much we all enjoy this common pastime of ours.

Last edited:
umm maybe once a week... depends on how I am feeling.. or how tired I am.. I do work 60 hr weeks

I think after a few weeks of intense tickling every day I would probably cut it down to 4 times a week.

I wish I could indulge every day, but I'd assume any 'lee of mine would go insane after a while. :p

Fun little tickles and pokes... a few times a day.

Tickles that make me wonder how my demise will be explained to friends and family... a couple of times a week.

Everyday for at least several minutes on end. Not just a quick poke. I'd want at least several minutes of sustained tickling everyday.

it would depend on a lot of things but once or so a week to much and it might be less special and i might get used to the tickles and not be ticklish as much.

I would like to say as long as I'm alive and above ground once daily whether I need it or not!!!! Laughter prolongs your happy life... I am a firm believer in that!!!!!!!!!

Fun little tickles and pokes... a few times a day.

Tickles that make me wonder how my demise will be explained to friends and family... a couple of times a week.

My sentiments exactly!!! :bouncybou

Are we talking fun or intense?

Fun tickling and being tickled -- daily

Being tickle tortured -- once or twice a week -- it wears me out being intensely tortured for a long period of time.

well considering im a tickle virgin in every aspect of the word ... quite often for me:idunno:

How often would I "Want to" tickle or be tickled? Likely every day. However, as I realize that in reality, things like work, fatigue, and illness come into play, my answer to this would be each time I would be intimate with a significant other I was with, which would realistically be 2-4 times a week. It seems unlikely that I would have a strong desire to be tickled, or to tickle, every day, except maybe in fantasies in my mind.

Mitch

tickled playfully : as often as possible.

tickle-tortured: Every day of the week. (how many mins or hours would probably vary, though.)

Now if only I could get tickle-tortured even once. lol

Last edited:
Once a week, sometimes once every 2 weeks.

Now that I don't get tickled nearly as often as I'd want to I'd say every day. I feel insatiable like that :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back