• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

how open are you about?

opal24 said:
My friends know something is up, lol, they just can't figure out what... :devil:

Thank God for friends who know the questions to NOT ask. It's kind of a respect thing. They know that you are into something… but put your privacy above their curiosity. Good friends!

I'm pretty discreet about everything. I only have one friend who knows how much I like to be tickled and we've been friends since we were little so I trust her. I guess my biggest fear would be that my friends might think I was weird or something, but I guess telling my friend Abby has shown that not everyone is closed minded.

Well I try and keep it a secret, but most of my close friends know. I kept it a secret from my soon to be wife for nearly four years before my friend exposed it in a game of truth or dare. Imagine my prime embarassment when he blurted out, "Don't lie! You like to to watch girls get tied down and tickled!" and she looked right at me like, "Whaaa?!"
Luckily, this has since worked out to my advantage. I'm sort of thankful my secret was exposed or otherwise I'd still be hiding it from her today. :)

As for when he intially confronted me, interesting story. He brought up the fact he found my clips while I left him alone at my computer. Uh oh. Well after blushing intensely, I explained that yes it was my "thing" so to speak and that I could probably be into alot weirder things. He agreed.

So moral of the story...
Having a love of tickling/being tickled is nothing to be ashamed of.

steph said:
One for sure knows about this :devil2: place, one knows PA (and wants to work there...) Well, you get the drift...;)

Man, if that friend of yours is a woman and thinks ticking a tied up guy would be fun, I want her as MY friend too! :veryhappy :evilha: :evilha:

For me, only my online friends know about my fetishes, and only one of my former classmates knows (she's cool about it, though, luckily specially since she found out about it from a tickling story I posted on the 'net years ago. lol)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back