• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How ticklish are the soles of your feet?

How ticklish are the soles of your feet?

• Total voters
:bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou
I voted a 10, and like isabeau, I love it.

Mine are very ticklish and I'm another who love's having my feet tickled :bouncybou

8 for me, although I'm only comfortable (very relative term, that) when a woman's doing the tickling.

I love love love it... anyway right until my bare feet are at her mercy and she gives me that look. You know the look. All ticklees know the look of the ler, the look that says you're in trouble, and you asked for it so you can't expect any mercy...

I voted a 7, though it's probably somewhere in between a 7 and 8.

I would say female 'lers only, because they are preferred, but I am not totally closed to a male 'ler, either.

I went with a 8 and I absolutely Loveeeeeee it! :dogpile: :xpulcy: If I had to choose,I would love my very ticklish feet tickled rather than anyplace else :xpulcy: but I am ticklish other places besides my feet :devil:

tickleshotel said:
I went with a 8 and I absolutely Loveeeeeee it! :dogpile: :xpulcy: If I had to choose,I would love my very ticklish feet tickled rather than anyplace else :xpulcy: but I am ticklish other places besides my feet :devil:

Oh is that right? Where's my feather? <<<<----

I dunno really. Last time they were tickled... 0. But that was years and years ago, whilst wearing socks. Never had my bare feet tickled. :Hyrdrogen

it's a love/hate thing with me.the bottoms are so insanely ticklish that it only takes a second or two and i'm begging them to stop!!!

Lol!

Who, me tease? Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh.... :Kiss1:
10+ babe. It's um, fairly well-documented 'round here. ;)
XOXO

lustfultickler said:
Steph didn't give us a rating though, to drive us completely wild with fantasy. :bouncybou

Last edited:
I voted 10 simply because you did not have "off the friggin scales" as one of the options...lol

I am going to go against the tide here though and admit that I'm not a HUGE fan of having my feet tickled simply because they truly are too ticklish. A single stroke of a fingertip feels like a bolt of electricity shooting through my foot and leg if I am really on, and it quickly becomes painful if anything more than a feather light touch is applied.

That being said, if proper time and care is given to preparing my feet for a tickling (just holding them at first to get them used to touch, then beginning with very very light strokes, and eventually working up to more vigorous tickling) I can allow them to be tickled for fairly long periods of time, and yes, can eventually even enjoy it a bit (though I am screaming and going insane the entire time...lol).

I would have added that option, except that the limit was 10 poll options. Actually, I guess 0 should be Not Ticklish, while 1 should be Faintly Ticklish.

I very much fit in with the rating of '9.' Regardless.....I absolutely love surrendering my feet to a willing F/ler who knows how to use her fingers/fingernails and let her have as much fun as she wants to have!!! :xpulcy:

I voted 9, and definitely love having a female tickle me there and everywhere else i'm ticklish...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back