• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to actually meet

benjam182

Hey so I'm relatively new to the scene, I've loved tickling forever, but only just recently had the courage to try and get involved irl.
My question is, how?
I don't think i need to address the issue of m/f ratio, but also a lack of experience seems to hinder any chance of meeting anyone.
I have considered going to meets/munches etc. but I'm very shy so would be a bit intimidated.
Just wondered how everyone else goes about arranging sessions or just actually meeting new people to start with.
Any advice/stories etc would be appreciated tia
Ben :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Make friends with your nearest single female.

2. When the moment is right, confess that you like tickling.

Jeez...it's not brain surgery.

Oh and btw, take her out to dinner and a movie a few times. That would probably help.

Make friends on TMF. Spend a lot of time talking and getting to know each other until you feel comfortable meeting up. Put something in the personals section in the area where you live....

1. Make friends with your nearest single female.
2. When the moment is right, confess that you like tickling.
Jeez...it's not brain surgery.
Oh and btw, take her out to dinner and a movie a few times. That would probably help.

^^^This.
A little effort in actual socializing will get you success easier, rather all the effort spent to try and get what you want without saying what you want.

^^^This.
A little effort in actual socializing will get you success easier, rather all the effort spent to try and get what you want without saying what you want.

I would add that this is also applicable for m/m tickling encounters. I'm not a fan of guys approaching me with horny dog talk.

And I've also heard from many men who appreciate a respectful conversation, compassion and empathy talking about m/m tickling, as a lot of them go through societal shaming because of their desires.

First piece of advice, with most things that are worthwhile, you have to be willing to get outside of your comfort zone. Attend a munch, knowing that at least half of the other attendees will be as nervous as you are. Reach out to the organizers, tell them you're shy and they will put forth effort to introduce you to people and help you fit in. (People who organize these things want people to come, enjoy themselves and tell others about their experiences so the event grows)

Secondly, don't put all your eggs in the tickling community basket so to speak. It seems like so many people in this community think the only way to find that special tickle buddy is from within the community. Bull plop. I joined TMF less than a year ago, but I've been having tickle fun with gfs my entire adult life. Only a very small fraction were completely unwilling to accommodate. Will they be as into it as one of us, probably not, but it beats not getting any by a long shot. It's just a matter of meeting (I assume you're looking for a lady), and doing the normal stuff that couples do. I've found that when you can turn a woman on, she will gladly go along with most things if you let her know you're into it. Oftentimes she'll even come to enjoy it at least to some extent.

First piece of advice, with most things that are worthwhile, you have to be willing to get outside of your comfort zone. Attend a munch, knowing that at least half of the other attendees will be as nervous as you are. Reach out to the organizers, tell them you're shy and they will put forth effort to introduce you to people and help you fit in. (People who organize these things want people to come, enjoy themselves and tell others about their experiences so the event grows)

Secondly, don't put all your eggs in the tickling community basket so to speak. It seems like so many people in this community think the only way to find that special tickle buddy is from within the community. Bull plop. I joined TMF less than a year ago, but I've been having tickle fun with gfs my entire adult life. Only a very small fraction were completely unwilling to accommodate. Will they be as into it as one of us, probably not, but it beats not getting any by a long shot. It's just a matter of meeting (I assume you're looking for a lady), and doing the normal stuff that couples do. I've found that when you can turn a woman on, she will gladly go along with most things if you let her know you're into it. Oftentimes she'll even come to enjoy it at least to some extent.

ding ding ding We've got a winner.

What I can recommend further is to not act like your primary goal is to get a little tickling action. Not many people are into feeling like they're being used as someone's wank fodder. Treat the people you want to tickle with the same respect you would when forming any other relationship.

So yeah! Everything that can be said has pretty much been said. I just found confidence in myself to get back into the scene and even then, I came out to a good portion of my female friends and gotten stellar result. Remember, this IS a part of you and do not deny or be ashamed of it. Own it and be Social, respectful, and always carry patience my man!

Last edited:
I found the best way to get a potential Lee to agree to a meet up is to tell them you are a billionaire space cowboy - but if you do this, make sure you glue your cowboy hat on top of your space helmet or someone might knock it off and realise you are faking it.

I'm on board with those who told you to meet someone, develop a relationship. and go from there. My wife and I have fun, but expanding on our fantasies (yes, mine more than hers ) to do with tickling scenarios with others has been largely unsuccessful. You should get on Fetlife. There are some Brits who seem able to organize much better than Americans

I mean, when there was a good amount of single women in my area, if things were getting comfy socially I'd just say in some variant of words that physically I like tickling women. Really kind of weeded out who was looking for what. And I may have lost a bunch of opportunities, but really do you want to invest in someone who won't mutually be interested in you?

I'm on board with those who told you to meet someone, develop a relationship. and go from there. My wife and I have fun, but expanding on our fantasies (yes, mine more than hers ) to do with tickling scenarios with others has been largely unsuccessful. You should get on Fetlife. There are some Brits who seem able to organize much better than Americans

Part of the issue with meeting others when you're a couple is trying to find like-minded individuals who tread that thin line between vanilla and swingers.

I thought there weren't any true vanillas?

people to me generally have one idea in mind of sex and relationships. some are flexible.

I thought there weren't any true vanillas?
people to me generally have one idea in mind of sex and relationships. some are flexible.

Christ, kid, I can't help you with your Daddy issues.
Find someone else to stalk.

lol I'm just referencing the plethora of knowledge you've bestowed on everybody else.

sorry that makes you sad.

sooooo, tomorrow?

"I thought there weren't any true vanillas?"

Literally all I said. You've argued this multiple times over. Why does someone remembering what you've said bother you?

But wait, I'm expecting an intelligible response from the guy with a snarky reply for everyone on the forum other than himself. Ya, probably not going to work out.

"I thought there weren't any true vanillas?"
Literally all I said. You've argued this multiple times over. Why does someone remembering what you've said bother you?
But wait, I'm expecting an intelligible response from the guy with a snarky reply for everyone on the forum other than himself. Ya, probably not going to work out.

You took something I said in one thread to argue with me in this one.
I'd remark about just how sad, pathetic, and creepy this obsession with me has become, but I wouldn't want you feeling bad. Seriously, get a different hobby. Something positive. Maybe volunteer at a soup kitchen, a suicide crisis hotline, or an animal shelter, maybe. You could make a friend.

For an immediately actionable tip - create a Fetlife profile and talk about tickling there. And don't just message people who state tickling - message people in your area who you're interested in and then see how they feel about it. You'd be surprised.

You took something I said in one thread to argue with me in this one.
I'd remark about just how sad, pathetic, and creepy this obsession with me has become, but I wouldn't want you feeling bad. Seriously, get a different hobby. Something positive. Maybe volunteer at a soup kitchen, a suicide crisis hotline, or an animal shelter, maybe. You could make a friend.

You've said in at least a dozen threads you dislike the term "vanilla" and don't believe in it.

For real, you've spent the better part of last year annoying me, why should I pity you?

I don't need friends and I'm working over 40 hours a week. Thanks and fuck off.

I like tickling, that's why I'm posting in a tickling forum. Fucking ironic, right?

For an immediately actionable tip - create a Fetlife profile and talk about tickling there. And don't just message people who state tickling - message people in your area who you're interested in and then see how they feel about it. You'd be surprised.

The boards are where it counts, I think, in regards to fetlife.

You've said in at least a dozen threads you dislike the term "vanilla" and don't believe in it.
For real, you've spent the better part of last year annoying me, why should I pity you?
I don't need friends and I'm working over 40 hours a week. Thanks and fuck off.
I like tickling, that's why I'm posting in a tickling forum. Fucking ironic, right?

This just keeps getting sadder, especially the way you keep bleating out factoids about your life, wanting someone to pay attention.

You have this bizarre and very personal fixation with me, I mean..3 quotes on your sig?
That's like sporting a tattoo of someone you don't like. It's just...weird.

The resentment is palpable from you; it comes off in waves, like a bass player in a bad Queen/Hip-Hop fusion band (something like "BROhemian RAPsody") standing at the back of the stage at a bar whose claim to fame is that The Boss once drove past it, seething that everyone is paying attention to the lead singer/lead guitar and not giving you proper adulation for those killer licks on "Another One Bites The Dust".

I can't give you the validation you're looking for by taking offense.
I'd have to take you seriously in order to do that.

You want attention. Your postings themselves and the style you choose to put them in. The fact that you don't know how to stop responding combined with your preference of creating spectacle out of average threads has forced me to make us both a spectacle so you can reflect on why people avoid correspondence with you.

You fail to grasp the basic concept of why people come to this forum in general. And now I made a neutral attempt at "conversing" and you've created a shit show to perturb anyone else from posting in this thread. Dumbass.

You want attention. Your postings themselves and the style you choose to put them in. The fact that you don't know how to stop responding combined with your preference of creating spectacle out of average threads has forced me to make us both a spectacle so you can reflect on why people avoid correspondence with you.
You fail to grasp the basic concept of why people come to this forum in general. And now I made a neutral attempt at "conversing" and you've created a shit show to perturb anyone else from posting in this thread. Dumbass.

So, you're saying that it's my fault for responding when you go out of your way to call me out with cross-thread crap?
The correct response would be to let you spew your "done nothing but know it all" bullshit at me uncontested?
Yeah...no.
You don't speak for everyone here as to reasons why they're here.
I don't think the majority have quite as many issues as you do.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back