• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to be the "perfect tickle slut"?

CapturedDoll

Verified
(My Apologies if anyone takes offense to the title. I didn't come up with it lol.)

So, I had a request for an audio on "How To Be The Perfect Tickle Slut".

I was wondering what some of your thoughts are on this. What have you done, or would like to do for your Ler?

What would you Ler's like to see from your lee's, do for you?

Making self tickling vids or erotic feathering videos is one way. :)

General observation: A perfect tickle sl__ needs to make it clear she LOVES to be tickled, (maybe even begs for it?) finds it extremely arousing, and is perfectly willing - and anxious - to return the favor! :)

There's a couple different ways I think you can go with that-

The first is what loves2TK said, a lee that just loves to be tickled- begs for it, let's you know how much they love it, how much it turns them on, their favorite spots to be tickled, how they love the way you tickle them... being very overt and enthusiastic about being tickled.

Or you could be teasy and bratty- talking about how revealing your clothes are, how sensitive your skin feels today, all stretched out and exposed... and being more playful and flirty and enticing a tickle without coming out and asking for it. That can be fun.

There's a couple different ways I think you can go with that-

The first is what loves2TK said, a lee that just loves to be tickled- begs for it, let's you know how much they love it, how much it turns them on, their favorite spots to be tickled, how they love the way you tickle them... being very overt and enthusiastic about being tickled.

Or you could be teasy and bratty- talking about how revealing your clothes are, how sensitive your skin feels today, all stretched out and exposed... and being more playful and flirty and enticing a tickle without coming out and asking for it. That can be fun.

Well said Lady Internet!! YOU captured it much more artfully than I did!! :)

When a lee Skypes you pictures of tickle tools they picked up at their local dollar store, they might be a tickle slut[emoji7]

That's perfection in my book!

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

I like it when a lee talks about their sensitivity, like "When you do this, to this part of me, it makes me feel this."

I dunno, if the customer has an idea in their head of what "The perfect tickle slut" would say, you might be better asking them for specifics. Otherwise, there's a risk of disappointing them because you didn't hit one or two things exactly right.

I dunno, if the customer has an idea in their head of what "The perfect tickle slut" would say, you might be better asking them for specifics. Otherwise, there's a risk of disappointing them because you didn't hit one or two things exactly right.

The person already gave me specifics. I'm leaving it open to interpretation for a reason. But thanks.

(My Apologies if anyone takes offense to the title. I didn't come up with it lol.)

So, I had a request for an audio on "How To Be The Perfect Tickle Slut".

I was wondering what some of your thoughts are on this. What have you done, or would like to do for your Ler?

What would you Ler's like to see from your lee's, do for you?

Making self tickling vids or erotic feathering videos is one way. :)

Iiiinteresting.

I think the perfect tickle s*** would also get tickled by lots of people, on top of everything else mentioned. So a big tease would be to talk about how you get tickled by all these ticklers because you can’t get enough.

Okay first, this wins the Golden Feather for the best post title in the history of the forum, lol :p

As for me, the idea of slut would be someone who does not know the boundaries. A person who would be relentlessly coming back for it beyond any reason, decency or common sense. She'd do anything for it, and never have enough.

I'd rather approach this from the direction of "What's the perfect ticklee mentality for your 'scene'?"

Besides the obvious "consensual adults" preliminaries----the ticklee should not fear physical harm from me. Ideally, she gets off on the idea of being dominated through touch and surrendering to the sensations----and embracing the chaos that comes with it, i.e., she wants it to "blow her mind." She feels anxiety over this chaos---but that anxiety also turns her on. Orgasms are a plus, but not a need for me. As long as she's turned on, so am I. In fact, hard nipples, and goosebumps do it more for me in terms of ticklees' physical indicators. I have a voyeuristic streak, so I suspect, however, that I would embrace the traditional "slut" aspect of promiscuity, i.e., I think I would get off on watching others tickle her, as long as she's into it. Thus, I embrace that level of "sluttiness."

The only time I've heard the term "tickle slut" used is by women here on the Forum, in private conversations with me, and it has always referred to going to a gathering like NEST, and getting tickled by different people. They play with someone, then they play with someone else. After telling me about it, they say "What can I say.....I'm just a tickle slut, lol". That's verbatim from one PM that I just looked at, and I've seen variations on that more than once, and I'm pretty sure more than twice. "lol" included! Obviously I'm not going to name names or quote anyone, but it's always kinda cute and coquettish when they say it. The "slut" is not meant in the way it's usually used in the world, ie: a promiscuous person. They are TICKLY promiscuous which, among other things, is way more sanitary! lol.

So a tickle slut, to ME, is a person who wants to get tickled, and maybe explores getting tickled by different people. In a VANILLA setting - which I personally am always dying to hear about - is a ticklee who goes out, maybe to a party, or a club - and tries to get herself tickled, either by teasing, wearing provocative clothes, physical positions they put themselves in, body language they use, etc....whatever it takes. If I was commissioning such an audio, I would want to hear about that, how you go and get yourself tickled. How does a ticklee make it happen for herself.

Hope this helps, C.D.!

Last edited:
The perfect tickle lady to me. Ill say lady, because they always are, would let me know she likes how i tickle her....gives seductive eyes while running a bare nyloned sole up my leg under the table at a restaurant.....lays on the bed in "the pose" because she knows what that does to me. Will kneel on the floor soles up, knowing i wont be able to resist the urge to runs soft fingers along a soft sole.
She wears sleeveless dresses so every so often a stretch exposes a ticklish underarm.
Or will wear a dress or top that draws attention to her sides or ribs knowing she would feel gentle tickles there at some point
Someone that wants me to tickle them and enjoys the lee life just as much as i enjoy the ler.
That is a Tickle Queen and Tickle Slut all in the same wonderful ticklish body.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back