• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How To Find The Potential Tickle Friends

Forbiddenarchiv

Online, people share their deepest secrets as ticklers and ticklees. However, most people don't post their face online since they don't want to be judged by people who could use their love of tickling against them. Tickle lover or not, someone who can accept you as you are and even participate in your tickling experiences is what probably all of us want. Some people are more open to the idea than others. Does anyone have any ideas on how to identify these potential tickle friends?
I personally believe that those who are open about their sexual experiences are more likely to consent to tickling. Also, the ones who do those light tickles, such as a pinch on the ribs, could be more open to tickling, especially if they were the tickler. Those who get tickled and hate the tickler afterward might not be open to the idea of a tickling session. Obviously, wearing a tickling piece of clothing is a giveaway, and no, wearing flip flops or exposing shoes don't count as them wanting to be tickled...mostly. Share your thoughts, it will be much appreciated.

I was having this idea today that I wanted to die some clothes. We should all tie die white flip flops and only wear those.

There are all sorts of things we can do, from wearing a certain type of pin to SECRET HANDSHAKES OMG THAT SOUNDS SO COOL to pieces of clothing but, well, misinterpration is easy. That aside I think it would be hard to get a large amount of people within the community to comply.

Yeah no, I'm not concerned about being outed but... on the offchance someone I do not get along with IRL, either now or in the past, IS here, well... I don't want them to see and then recognize me. Not so much that I care about people knowing whether or not I'm into kinky stuff, because who really cares about that these days?, but more that... hm, actually, I don't know why. I just don't want it to happen.

Etc.

Feathers.

Feather charms, feather bracelets, feather tattoos, feather stickers... Or would that be too much? Too subtle? (I'm not too good with social subjects.) ((thinking)) Some sort of symbolism. Something. I will try to be creative and possibly put an idea out there, if in me one is to arise. Great thread. :)

I'd be down for one of those hats with a massive feather in it, lol. Plumes ftw.

Etc.

I would assume in conversation you will find out sooner or later. I wouldn't want to be recognized right away by anybody, be them fellow ticklers/lees or not.

Feathers.

Feather charms, feather bracelets, feather tattoos, feather stickers... Or would that be too much? Too subtle? (I'm not too good with social subjects.) ((thinking)) Some sort of symbolism. Something. I will try to be creative and possibly put an idea out there, if in me one is to arise. Great thread. :)

OMG ive always thought of this for years! only the tattoo idea, a charm on a necklace would be a great idea!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back