• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to get into the scene?

ticklishdanny

TMF Expert
Hi all! Been a while, super busy with school and all, haven't been on here much. As the title says, how do I get into the scene? I'm 22 and still in college, I gotta make the most of it while I'm young! Doesn't specifically have to be the tickling scene, it'd be awesome to meet other tickle fanatics no doubt, but I'd really like to get to know the fetish scene in San Diego. Nest is too far :( any suggestions where to start? My university actually has a group on fetlife but it isn't active much :/ fetlife doesn't seem to have stuff open for single males either.

Aw damn, I was just going to suggest FetLife. Sucks that it's not been helping you much. :(

I signed up in January, went to a local munch in February, then had my first ever tickle session in April.

I've also researched the kink scene in the town where I want to attend university, and apparently there are at least two BDSM clubs and many kinksters. I've been networking with a couple of people from that town, just in advance in case I ever want to meet them. I'm really looking forward to uni. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back