• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to get the Partner interested in the Passion

khan54

G'day all, I've lurked on these boards for years now and have finally managed to grow the goods to actually post up.

My first post is a classic one, i.e. the "how do I get the partner interested in tickling?" post. I recently "came out" with my gf of two years and explained to her my interest in tickling (social, sexual and otherwise). Problem is:

a) She finds it wierd to say the least

b) She can't stand being tickled (or at least acts that way)

So any advice on advancing that aspect of our relationship? Obviously if I have only told her recently we've got a solid relationship based on long-term commitment and all that jazz rather than short-term physical satisfaction. If my gf just isn't interested I'll respect that, but I'd prefer to get her onboard rather than ignore an aspect of what I am.

Khan54 (token aussie)

interested partner

I am in the opposite situation. I realized my boyfriend's fetish when he wanted to give me a foot rub on our first date and then when I saw the clips of feet he has on his computer. I thought it was weird at first and i still think it is because I am not used to anything like this. How do you approach the tickling? Do you just out of the blue when she's preoccupied with something else start tickling her? or is it more of a sexual thing that you do during intimate moments? The reason she may consider it weird is because she doesn't quite understand how this turns you on. Maybe you can try talking to her more about it and why you like this. I have a question for you. If someone, like my bf, has a tickling fetish, does he want to tickle every girl he sees? This sounds weird but I guess what I'm worried about is that he'll "cheat" on me with other feet or tickling other girls.

Partners and tickling

Hi Khan, Hi tickledpink!! Me again!!!
Khan, when my partner first told me I thought "huh? There's such a thing as a tickle fetish?" I also claimed to "hate" being tickled but because I cared for my partner (together now for 6+) years I thought I could at least give it a shot. Well he knew me quite well and knew my problem with being faced with a "dare". So we played a dare game one night where he tickled my feet using a very accessible household tool and a bottle of baby oil. It's been a long time but I think I had to try and endure it for 10 minutes. It was intense and I ended up having a great time and now look forward to every ticklish moment we spend together. I dont know your gf but maybe if you make a game out of it.........who knows? She mind end up just like me. That might not be good but hey............LOL.

tickledpink, if you develop a genuine, heartfelt love of the time you and your boyfriend spend together tickle playing I dont think there will be a "cheating" problem. If he truly enjoys himself with you and he knows that you are sincere in the enjoyment of tickling he will respect you and your relationship. I am not saying there may not be times when he will want to tickle another woman but, out of respect for you and your relationship he will discuss it with you first and, like my relationship, will involve you in it. Again, I am not an expert. I only know what seems to have worked in my relationship. We have tickled people together, sometimes it turned out to be alot of fun and other times it was a disappointment but the wonderful thing is......we did it together. I dont worry about my partner cheating on me. It takes too much energy to worry all the time. I felt the same fears as you in the beginning of our relationship and now, 6yrs down the road, I have realized that I had/have nothing to worry about. NOW if for some reason I wake up one morning and miraculously "hate" to be tickled...........well then we gotta a problem. =0)

I like the old "misdirection" approach myself. Tell her she has a choice; tickling or defecation. If anyone tries this and she chooses defecation please let me know. We have much to discuss... :D

How to bring a partner

LMAO @ Headsnap. That was just wrong on so many levels and I loved it!

khan54 said:
So any advice on advancing that aspect of our relationship?

khan54, since you actually know her and we don't, I would suggest putting yourself in her situation: think of something that you've never connected with sexual desire, and imagine how it would be most helpful in having that explained to you.

I think it's ultimately important to know <I>whether</I> she's interested in learning more or not; if she really wants nothing to do with it, the feeling probably isn't unlike being in a class that you're completely uninterested in (and furthermore, maybe weirds you out). What would make you to like it enough to want to learn more?

tickledpink00 said:
If someone, like my bf, has a tickling fetish, does he want to tickle every girl he sees? This sounds weird but I guess what I'm worried about is that he'll "cheat" on me with other feet or tickling other girls.

I have to say, just your presence here shows that you want to please him in that way, and I think that quality makes almost everyone feel very lucky about the person they're dating. I can see why a fetish you don't understand might make you edgy about cheating if you can't live in his brain and experience his viewpoint yourself, but I really don't think that cheating depends on anything but the importance a person places on keeping their commitments.

Revealing a fetish is a relatively difficult thing to do. He's trusted you with one of his most personal weaknesses, and that gives you a lot of power. Have fun using it on him. : )

Tell her how important it is to you and ask her to try it if she says no dump her, you'll only be fustrated with her.

I gotta say a huge thanx to everyone for everything they've posted up, positive, negative or otherwise. I worry aboot you sometimes Headsnap... but I'm still snickering after what you wrote. I might just try that one on my gf, see how she takes it :cool2: .

Well my gf is just getting out of the shower, off to see what she thinks...

Khan54

I'm in sort of a smiliar situation now.

I've been dating this girl for about 2 months now and she has been the first girl i've ever admitted my fetish to. I always thought it would be something I grew out of so I just kept it to myself but, it was quite the opposite. I started growing more fascinated with the fetish of feet and tickling and just embraced it.

So maybe a week ago I was giving here a foot massage and started kissing her feet and she kinda laughed and just thought it was me being silly and then she started to poke alittle fun at me just saying, "Oh look, he's kissing my feet, he must have done something wrong." and just little things in that nature. Then I started doing it for acouple minutes at a time and she ask me why I was kissing her feet so much and I just told her because I liked feet. Then she asked me if I had an actual "foot fetish" and I told her yes.

She now knows it and thinks it's wierd and hasn't really let me do much but, in my small experience with this situation I feel baby steps are always the key. Because first it started with me kissing her feet and then sort of nibbling on her toes and she would laugh and pull away and tell me that was all I get. Now she doesn't have a problem with me sorta nibbling/sucking her toes and it now kinda gets her excited at the fact that it makes me happy.

Now I know all girls are different about it and some more open then others but I guess the bottom line I have for you is that...

persistance is key :]

Today is my 9 year anniversary with my wife.

I met her online. She lived in Japan and I lived in the US. While getting to know her, I asked lots of foot and tickling questions. So, she knew pretty early on that I was a freaky dam American.

On her first visit to see me here, I showed her lots of tickling pictures and videos. She found it fascinatingly weird. But, she loved me and I had to have it.

She hated to be tickled because she loved to keep the demeanor of a princess in command (or what I call "tickle food in waiting").

During her first visit, I tickled her very often. Partly, this was to get my rocks off. I also did it to see if she'd pull away. I'm the kind of person that wants the truth, even if it's bad news.

Not only have I tied and tickled her countless times & tickle her every day, she creates situations for me to tickle her female friends.

I explained before we were married that I would always tickle other ladies, but save my heart for her alone. As she explained it to a close friend, when I'm tickling another lady, she can have a break. For this, I treat her like the queen that she truly is.

I don't expect others to simply apply my solution or method to their lives. We're all different. This is just what works in my marriage.

I'd like to think of myself as an honest and practical person. I'm never in a relationship with a lady that I don't plan to grow old with. So I need to be comfortable and so does she. or else, we should both find other people to be comfortable with.

Life is short and the ocean is large.

JD

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back