• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to initiate playful tickles?

GiggleBug

I'm not talking about all out tickling, just fun playful tickles with my bf. My favorite spots to get tickled are on my upperbody. My feet are very sensitive but I don't like having them tickled because it just tickles too much. Also, do you have any ideas on how I can go about tickling him? I'm hoping to tickle him soon, and then have him dish it back to me.

Well.... lets start with the obvious question:

Does he KNOW about your fetish? If he does, tell him you enjoy the playful tickles here and there- some men listen, my husband does :p lol.

If he doesn't- that's a tad more challenging as you're trying to provoke it but avoid telling him why... Sometimes an attempt to tickle him can result in him trying to tickle you which opens the door to your comments of "I'm ticklish" etc so it might spark him doing it more.... I'd honestly say your easiest route is to just tell him about the fetish if you havent already- it's not as "weird" as people worry about honestly. Furthermore, most people take it with a grain of salt and realize its not a big deal if it makes you happy :) That would also allow you to have the conversation about reversing the roles and letting you tickle him and him get revenge on you.

Whatever you do, don't let anybody talk you into opening up about your "fetish," assuming you even have one. That's a very awkward situation and something that only you can know when the time is right, if ever. It's certainly not necessary in order to initiate tickles between you and your boyfriend.

Ask him to scratch your back. Tell him you like it when it does it very light and slow. After a few moments ask him to go more toward the edges. When he does it will tickle and you can react in a way that shows your sensitivity and delight all at the same time.

From there, suggest a game in which you place your hands on your head, and he has to try to make you take them off by that soft tickling that he's already doing.

As for you tickling him, wait for an intimate moment in which you are snuggling. Teasingly ask him if he's ticklish. If he says yes, respond with, "Really? I'd love to know where!" and start softly tickling his upper body. If he says no, tell him you don't believe him, and start softly tickling his upper body.

Honestly, the easiest thing, I think, is to just innocently put your feet in his lap and ask for a massage. You can tell him it tickles even if it doesn't. :p I know you said you don't like being tickled on your feet, but what I've found is that guys will try tickling you just about anywhere once they find out you're ticklish.

Or, it can go the other way... offer him a foot massage, and after a few minutes tickle him and see what happens. ;)

Initiate a game in bed; use some light bondage, and make a bet; who ever laughs quickest from the tickles has to give oral to the tickler.

I say just cut to the chase, come out and say "this is what I'm into". I mean me personally, if my wife or girlfriend was into something I'd try it if I was interested, and if I wasn't I wouldn't. Just cut to the chase and get it out of the way.

Just tickle him... casually, and giggle when u do it. He will certainly tickle u back, and then you can say you like or love it, assuming he's a decent tickler. Or if he's lying down, kneel next to his feet and say tickle, tickle, and see how he responds... harmless and non too committal. I always try the "tickle his underarms" during sex approach... if he responds positively there u have a new tickle toy...

Lea

Honestly, the easiest thing, I think, is to just innocently put your feet in his lap and ask for a massage. You can tell him it tickles even if it doesn't. :p I know you said you don't like being tickled on your feet, but what I've found is that guys will try tickling you just about anywhere once they find out you're ticklish.

Or, it can go the other way... offer him a foot massage, and after a few minutes tickle him and see what happens. ;)
Wow! For a nerd, you sound pretty cool! I would love to have my feet tickled, but I have a similar issue with being super ticklish! My suggestion would always be to put some soft comfy socks on and be tickled through them. I personally wouldn't be able to resist tickling if they were in my lap.

Haha I THINK that's a compliment... thanks. :)

Wow! For a nerd, you sound pretty cool! I would love to have my feet tickled, but I have a similar issue with being super ticklish! My suggestion would always be to put some soft comfy socks on and be tickled through them. I personally wouldn't be able to resist tickling if they were in my lap.

Starting a tickle fight is probably a good way - a kinda playfully insulting each other thing, and then something along the lines of 'right, I'm gunna get you for that one!' and then attack him! I would be very surprised if he didn't counter it with some of the same :)

I simply told my girlfriend that I really ticklish. Anyone you're close with will tickle you. That opens the door for you to tickle back. For me, after a while of her playfully tickling me, I told her that I have a confession "I really like being tickled!" Since then she tickles me almost all the time.

Now, to get your paramour to submit to your tickling, it takes gentle, persistent persuasion. I still tickle her as much as I can, but she can't tolerate much. I've asked her many times "Do you think you will ever let me REALLY tickle you?" & she says "One day" - and she's getting better at just sitting back & putting up with it before she flails & screams & scurries away!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back